Need a BBL - Los Angeles, CA

Hi ladies! I'm new here and have been reading all...

Hi ladies! I'm new here and have been reading all of your helpful reviews and success stories! I wasn't blessed with a booty. By I am in desperate Need of getting one! Any recommendations? I'm in the L.A area and looking at it the doctors seem to be overpriced. Excited to get this started. My budget is no more than 7500 bc I also want to redo my breast implants. Willing to do some travel. But would prefer to stay somewhat local! Thanks ladies! Can't wait to be apart of the BBL community! :)

Wish pics !

I spoke with Dr Cardenas

And she is so sweet and knowledgeable. I have decided to go with her. Have to decide on a date! But I am kind of disappointed she said she would only in inject 700cc in each cheek and some in my hips (she didn't tell me an amount) that sounds like too little but she did say it would be pure fat. I want big results do you ladies think that's too little? She said I was slender already and that the 700cc would be good for me. She also told me to wait on re doing my breast again. Bc of the probability I may have more children 2-3 years down the line and my breast would just sag again. I'll post before pics. So 700cc too little??! Thanks lovelies

Before pics eeeeek lol

This is kind of embarrassing I haven't been working out sorry ladies :( mom of one tho ;)

One more side profile no booty

Can't wait to get this procedure done lol

Deposit will be made this next week

So I've decided to go with Dr Cardenas. Hoping for May! I am excited but not going to lie VERY scared! I'm afraid of the pain and not getting the results I want! I need some words of encouragement. I want this! I need this! :/

Deposit this Friday being put down

For MAY! I am stoked! I bought a dress yesterday I can't wait to fill in the back lol!

Got weighed by my dr today

I've gained 3lbs. Ugh. But this is the dress I bought can't wait to fill it in from the booty ;)

May May May 2014

So it looks like May is the date. I've been trying to get financing to pay for my surgery well that all came a reality! I'm sure excited! Now ladies I am cheap and love to save any tips on items needed for the BBL at a low price or discount would be great! And here's another wish pic ;)

Bbl veterans RE recovery time

So I have a toddler and have been thinking about the recovery time. Since I will be in Tijuana having my surgery I don't want to leave my little one for so long. What's a good amount of time to stay in the recovery house. I'm thinking the most 2 days post op. Is that too little too soon? Any tips would help thanks so much! And any essentials you took with you! I've seen many list but they seem like too much to pack. Too many questions lol thanks!

Put my deposit down

Had my surgery scheduled for May but had to cancel ;( just found out I'm pregnant lol! Well in another year I can finally join the bbl family. :/

Cute name! Wishing you the best of luck. You are pretty slender as am I , did any of the doctors suggest that you gain weight? I was told to gain 10-15 lbs. I am currently 5'1 and 138. Not too thrilled but my doc suggested that I wouldn't be happy and he would not do it if I don't gain the weight. So maybe you could get more than 700 if you put on a little pork ; ).
Lol thanks! She actually told me not too I'm 5'4 123lbs but secretly I have been trying too don't want her to say she couldn't get any fat out and then I get no results lol. My date is scheduled for May 22 with Cardenas I'm so nervous one month away. Where are you going? :)
I am going to Cortes in Houston. He has several videos on you tube. You should take a look. Even though you have a different doctor it's still amazing to watch ! I have read that different doctors have different preferences as far as weight gain. From what I gather a little extra is because not all of the fat will stay, some will be reabsorbed. Also there is less chance of burns and organ puncture. I course each doctor has their own protocol so you have to go with what your doc suggests. Either way I am rooting for you and wishing you the best of luck !!
Good luck on your journey!!
I'm excited for you girl. Please keep us informed on how your surgery goes ;-) you're going to look amazing!
Welcome, I feel 700cc's is not much. Look into Dr. Salzhauer. He's in FL He has a special $6996 for BBL and does an amazing job. He did my butt & breasts.
Good luck on your journey girl
Good luck on ur journey, I also am from La and went to have a consultation with Dr Afifi yes she is nice and All that but I don't think her bbl are all that more like okay if anything, I have searched high and low all across La county trust me! And I have to say Hughes is the man in La for bbl, now for ur breast Afifi do verry well (MY OPINION LADIES) however the prices are high out here in La for bbl and there not going to go down anytime soon!! Bbl's are in high demand rte now. Good luck and continue to do ur research this is ur body and health so research b4 deciding.
I think 700ccs are good enough to give you a more plumpy look specially because you are very slender, but I feel it would be more on the conservative side, if you want to go big you might need more like at least 1000cc, that is my opinion of course. Why don't you try sending her wish pics and see what she tells you.
Go to Hughes... ive got amazing results... I can't express how happy I am
I would soo recommend Dr. Hughes aswell hes amazing!! gave me a body ican't even remember of Ever having til now!!
I would recommend that you consult with Dr. Hughes. Depending on how many areas you are looking to have liposuctioned he might be within your budget, not to mention I think he has the best results.
Thanks I had an appointment with Dr Afifi she was really nice and sweet. Wanted to charge me 11k for a bbl and to redo my breast implants that's a bit much. I was reading reviews about dr Yily and Dr Cardenas. I think I'm convinced with Cardenas. Her work seems pretty legit ;)
I'm glad you didn't go with Dr. Afifi, many girls that had a bbl with her were dissapointed. I had considered her when I started consulting but her office would never answre the phone and it took them about 2 weeks to reply to my email, so I said no thank you, that alone was a huge turn off. I have seen a few Yily reviews and her work is outstanding but she does too many girls in a day and that's not something I'm confortable with. I haven't seen much of Cardenas work but if you've seen good reviews she is someone to consider. Good luck
Plus yily does blood transfusion like its a normal every day thing