Botox Never Again - Los Angeles, CA

This was my 4th time having Botox done for my...

This was my 4th time having Botox done for my crows feet, yet with a new Doctor. I read yelp reviews & she had 5 stars & was highly recommended for "natural" results. Unfortunately, turned out NOT to be the case for me.

In late March, I turned 38. I felt the most beautiful, vibrant & healthy that I've ever felt in my life. In search of some sense of absolute "perfection", I went and had Botox for my lil' Crows Feet. Bad decision. I had 7 units on each side of my eyes. It knocked out my crows completely YET gave me NEW, never before seen WRINKLES UNDER MY EYES when I smile! :( :( :( Shocking. Scary. Aging 10 years in a week is very unsettling. So, I've spent this last month NOT smiling, which is depressing and not my nature at all. It's been difficult to smile anyway with frozen tundra effect in my cheeks. I also had waves of anxiety & nausea. Needless to say, not much fun. Total buzz kill when life was going along SOOO nicely. I've rearranged my life and plans.

Three or four months feels like an eternity when you're dealing with a face that doesn't look like your own anymore. So botox seekers BEWARE. It's really not worth it. You're beautiful as you are.

Can't wait for the Botox to be out of my system. My smile lines show how much JOY has been in my life.... I'm praying the lines under my eyes eventually disappear & will definitely be CELEBRATING the Crows as they reappear!

Big thumbs down on Botox and all cosmetic procedures from me. It's all fun and games, until something unexpectedly goes wrong.

Laser Skin Care

Horrible Results

i recieved 2 botox injections so far within a period of 10 month apart.i have for my age what iam thankful for great skin without deep lines.the 2 shots i recieved for lifting my eyebrows and a little bit on my side of eyes felt great and looked great.it lasts 10 month each on me.iamm 50 years of age.i would do botox any time again,the right amount,the right person,no worries.
Thanks for that Lynelle.
That is a common "side effect" when injecing the obicularis oculi muscle. I always warn people that the crows feet injections may make the under eye area look worse because the zygomatic muscles will still push your cheeks up and that "pleating" will happen under the eye. Of course the severity varies and is different from person to person. If you were my client I would say it is a trial and error process and either do not treat the eye area again or just place one injection at the corner of the eye. I have over 11 years experience. LO
thanks for the important info!
Hi there, my face has calmed down quite bit now, the bags are not so prominent and I don't look surprised all the time! lol
Good luck! I'm at 8 months and still waiting to get back to normal looking. Yes a lot of my crows feet are back but that flappy looking skin when I smile has not completely diminished at all.

Un-freaking real! Never again!
Hi Jaybird, had it done 5 weeks ago, wrinkles/bags arrived after about 2/3 weeks and hopefully they will go in time.
Live and learn eh?!
It is getting better day by day, my wrinkles around my eyes got slightly better, but not that much to ever take a chance on my face drooping, not worth it!!!!! Never again!!!!!
ageing disgracefully, when did you have your done? Has it worn off and now you have wrinkles or did botox cause unsightly wrinkles immediately?
I only had a tiny amount of botox for crowsfeet and now have wrinkles under my eyes, looked better before so no more botox for me.
HI
I THINK THAT EVERYONE SHOULD ONLY GET BOTOX IN MODERATION.LIKE FOR A SOFTER LOOK,NOT 50 UNITS,ENSTEAD 25 UNITS.A LIITLE LINES ARE BETTER THAN NEW ONES CREATED FROM BOTOX.I GO FOR THE SOFTER LOOK.PEOPLE LIKE TO OVERDUE THINKS,AND THATS IN MY EYES NOT GOOD.DOCTORS RECOMMEND THIS OR THIS DOSIS,BUT A GOOD DOCTOR ASKS WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACHIEVE,A SOFTER LOOK,OR MORE THAN THAT.THAN WE CAN DECIDE WHAT WE WANT.MY DOC ALWAYS WENT FOR THE LESS BOTOX.I RATHER PAY MORE THAN SAVE MONEY AND GET A LESS CARING DOCTOR.
you are 100% right.pay more get less injected,and botox is great.i agree.i had several interviews with different docs,before i decided whom i choose.i have only fine lines,but i feel like low dosage of botox every 6 to 8 month can prevent from getting deeper lines.a good skin care and a healthy diet with regular excercise can turn the clock more than 10 years around,not to forget anough sleep.too many woman focus only on the shots,but with the other part it will not do too much.besides spending more money.
Looks like we had the same type of result. How is yours now? I am so upset that my crows feet are not back. I just want this to ware off already. I will never do crows feet again!!
Mine seems to be wearing off a little, still not gone though, but feeling a little me like myself... Never again !!! I hope yours is doing better also... let me know... thanks
Same here, wrinkles under the eyes. Won't be botoxing again!
Maybe Botox is the secret weapon of doctors, to keep us coming back for more plastic surgery, to fix what Botox has messed up!!! Just Sayen~~~