no way!! stay away from this stuff!! - Los Angeles, CA

I went to Clinic Esthetica in Tijuana Mexico to...

I went to Clinic Esthetica in Tijuana Mexico to have this done and the results were great until 3 years after, then I started to get lumping and migration! Clinic Esthetica did nothing to help me or and of my 3 other friends that had this done with the same clinic! I would BEG everyone to stay away from this product REGARDLESS of where you get it done. I have had 2 extractions and my Dr was able to get a lot of the product out but I am still VERY lumpy (although no infection to date *fingers crosses*) going for another round of removal soon - wish me luck!

Mark

I first had Bio Alcamid injected into my cheeks, temples, jaw, forehead in 2007 in Tijuana Mexico at Clinic Estetica. I have had ZERO issues and it is the best thing that I could have done for myself. The product has not migrated. I wish I had before and after pics to show you what an amazing job the physician at the time did on my face. I just located him again at his new clinic and am lined up to go in for some touch ups. Im really excited. I think like anything, any foreign product you place into your body has chance of side affects. I also think this product should be injected ONLY by someone who has mastered the injecting technique and specializes only in this product. Sorry for those of you who have horror stories. I wish you all the best.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Perhaps I was a little "gun happy" with my response and the moderator went and deleted my post so Im sure that made you and them happy, however my reasoning is justified due to the fact that I know of SEVERAL, not one or two but SEVERAL people who have been severely hurt by that clinic and by this product Bio-Alcamid, if you knew even half the stories of how many peoples lives this has ruined you would certainly think twice about ever going back to that place and never touching Bio Alcamid again. I have to let people know that dangers of what comes from this I just cannot remain silent. I am pissed off and your post set me off so I lashed out at you personally - I apologize for that sincerely.
Anna Love

Not ethical in every way possible. After problems started they stopped returning my calls and emails. Although they were very quick to return my calls when they wanted my money!