Best Decision Ever !! Totally Worth It !! -Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Lee was really great. I Had my surgery last...

Dr. Lee was really great. I Had my surgery last year but decided to get a revision this year because one of my eyes was not symmetrical. It had a smaller fold than the other eye. I made an appointment with him and consulted with him about a revision surgery on one eye and he was really helpful and listened through my concerns. On the day of my revision, I noticed that the fold on my other eye was not as prominent as I wanted it to be. I had some fat covering my fold, so it looks kind of creepy when I smile. Well, not creepy, it's just not as nice looking as I want it to be. So when I was finally in the surgery room, I talked to Dr. Lee about that also, how I want a symmetric and prominent fold. And once again, he was very understanding and listened to my concerns. I ended up getting revision surgery for both my eyes. Since this is my second time, I think my eyes are recovering a lot quicker than the first time I had my surgery. It had only been two days and my swelling had lessened a lot. At least compared to when I had my surgery a year ago. And so far, the results look very promising. My eyes seem more symmetric, although still swollen. And my folds seem to be more prominent. I have great hopes that this revision will be my last.
Can you post some pix?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  That is great that you don't notice a lot of swelling, usually day 2 is the worst!  Keep us posted on your healing.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He's an amazing doctor. He's very knowledgeable and answers all my questions and concerns. Surgery was also quick and painless.