Breast Reduction & Lift - Los Angeles, CA

The pain in my back was gone the next day! ...

The pain in my back was gone the next day!  My posture is nearly as straight as I have had most of my life.

I am sorry I did not know about this site before I had surgery.  Thank you. This is an amazing website! Thank you to all the docs who took the time to answer my 2 questions!

Great,

Here is a link to the Los Angeles doctors on RealSelf.  This will get you started.

hi , i need help finding the perfect doctor in Los Angeles, I need a breast reduction, I'm 5'8'' size 6-8 on bottom and 10 -12 on top 34F or 32H, I am also thinking I need implants so i have some fullness on top, not just a straight slope and smaller breasts. Any suggestions??
I'm glad you checked everything out. I hope you don't think that I was implying that you would not have thoroughly checked everything carefully. I have a friend that went for a procedure solely based on price and didn't really investigate her docs credentials. Her surgery was botched and it turned into a nightmare! You are only 58 years young.....many, many people have this procedure done well into their 60s. When I asked my surgeon about age and cosmetic procedures, he stated that as long as the patient is in good health, there would be no reason not to have a procedure done. I live in California, the plastic surgery capital of the world (think Hollywood)......many actresses have face lifts in their 70s and beyond. I sure hope everything works out for you. YOU ARE NOT OLD! Never a waste of time or money to do something for ourselves. We have a saying here in the states.......60 is the new 50.....50 is the new 40.....40 is the new 30 and so on.
Thanks for that - I sometimes think it is now a waste of money and time at my age but then I think why not? I have been looking at this whole area of medical tourism & I know of all the drawbacks but there are some top notch facilities and plenty of patients very happy with their surgery. I would prefer to stay here but am looking at double the cost!
Does anyone know anything about a) people who are 58 & having it done b) having it done in Sydney Aus c) having it done in Thailand or Vietnam where it is much cheaper
My surgeon performed the surgery on a 61 year old woman. I sincerely hope that you aren't considering going to another country because it is performed "cheaper". This is a major surgery. You want the BEST there is. Please don't go by "cheap", rather save the money and get the best surgeon you can find. Research and look for a surgeon that is board certified, experienced, recommended by others, good reputation, etc. It is worth the extra money not only for your safety, but you don't want a "botched" surgery as it will cost more in the long run. Good luck!
You want to go to another country to save money??
THAT is NOT a GOOD idea.
My friend's mom had a lot of "work" done (multiple parts of the body) in Costa Rica and got a very bad infection.
She had a heckuva time getting a flight back home to go to the hospital.
You better think twice about how much $$ your health is worth.
BTW, her surgeries had some flaws, but she did NOT go back to CR to get them fixed. She's just stuck with them.
Good luck!
Anyone on here ever had a breast reduction done in Atlanta ,GA and if so how was your experiernce?

Here is a link to some of the Atlanta Plastic Surgeons on our site.

Hi I am35 years and all my life i have been known as the big titty girl which is so hurtful even within my own family growing up.I am 4"11 with a size 36F Bust and wear a size 10 in pants X-L shirts so you can imagine how that looks.My back always have hurted as well as the spasms i get in my neck along with pain and the brusing on my shoulders and pain is just horrible I am so glad I found this site I have learned so much from you ladies.You all are brave women on here.I have just gotten a referral from my docter to have a medically necesary reduction done through my insurance,and I am nervous but happy at the same time.I cant wait to find a great plastic surgeon here in Atlanta to do my boobs.I will keep you posted wish me luck ladies.

Congratulations on your results!  Well I am so glad you found us.    Keep us up to date on your progress.

Better late than never! :) I'm glad you're pain free now and standing straight already. That's terrific. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf.