Pretty Girls--Do NOT Get a Boob Job - Los Angeles, CA

Hello pretty. i am 5'7, slender, olive...

hello pretty.

i am 5'7, slender, olive skin, light eyes, exotic looking and a year & a half ago I decided to get a boob job for my 30th bday. All the men that I have been with over the years, when I mentioned 'i may want a boob job'-- they told me not to, they said my boobs were perfect.

Well, with a good job, I had the money & the time & said I will go for it. I decided to get a boob job & a nose job...why not?

It was the stupidiest thing I have ever done IN MY LIFE. My perfect tits are ruined. I went to 'the best doctor in the industry'-- he has done many famous women's breasts. that title means nothing. Getting such a surgery is not as glamorous as it seems. The 'after' will mess with your head forever. & you can NEVER go back.

My nipples are scarred, the sensation has reduced, & because I am slender, there is an inner cavity ripple-- that will NEVER GO AWAY. My boobs are fake & look fake. 1 nipple is 2inches higher than the other. I will never be that beautiful, natural girl.

The nose job was just as bad. I have no personality. I look in the mirror & do not recognize myself.

If you KNOW you are HOT now--- do NOT change a thing. I warned you.

If you have boobs. Even baby A-cup. Do NOT get a boob job. Period. Email & I can share with you before & after.

I totally agree!

i would love the extra info. {Edited by RealSelf to remove email address for your protection from spambots. Please use RealSelf PM system to communicate personal contact information}

this is the 1st negative review i've seen on here.

thanks so much :)

Thanks

Thank you for your honesty. I have been going back and forth for yrs about getting mine done. I have decided that I need and want to be happy with my natural look. =)
I'd also like to see pics, I can get you my email address.
good for you! whats your email?

I'm sorry you're so disappointed with your results. Thank you for your cautionary tale...

Hi I just had ba 2 weeks ago. I liked my breast before the surgery and I like them after surgery. I'm hoping they will look better ad time goes on. I'm sorry to hear you are so unhappy about your surgery. I'd like to see ur before and after if you don't mind? I'm a little scared after reading ur testimony! I'm a pretty hot chick but I needed just a lil more curve if you know what mean. Pls respond
Ac in Dc
what is your email-- I will forward the pics.

Me too please! {Edited. Please only send personal information through RealSelf's personal messaging system} Im so nervous!

Can you please disclose your doctor's name for other prospective patients in the LA area?