Pretty Girls--Do NOT Get a Boob Job - Los Angeles, CA

Hello pretty. i am 5'7, slender, olive...

hello pretty.

i am 5'7, slender, olive skin, light eyes, exotic looking and a year & a half ago I decided to get a boob job for my 30th bday. All the men that I have been with over the years, when I mentioned 'i may want a boob job'-- they told me not to, they said my boobs were perfect.

Well, with a good job, I had the money & the time & said I will go for it. I decided to get a boob job & a nose job...why not?

It was the stupidiest thing I have ever done IN MY LIFE. My perfect tits are ruined. I went to 'the best doctor in the industry'-- he has done many famous women's breasts. that title means nothing. Getting such a surgery is not as glamorous as it seems. The 'after' will mess with your head forever. & you can NEVER go back.

My nipples are scarred, the sensation has reduced, & because I am slender, there is an inner cavity ripple-- that will NEVER GO AWAY. My boobs are fake & look fake. 1 nipple is 2inches higher than the other. I will never be that beautiful, natural girl.

The nose job was just as bad. I have no personality. I look in the mirror & do not recognize myself.

If you KNOW you are HOT now--- do NOT change a thing. I warned you.

If you have boobs. Even baby A-cup. Do NOT get a boob job. Period. Email & I can share with you before & after.

Your review is honest and appreciated. On the other side though I actually liked my perky small A/B boobs BEFORE I had 3 children. After I nursed all 3 (15 months each) they shrunk to a droopy TINIEST of the tiniest A. DROOPY. Talk about a self esteem killer. After the second year in a row went by that I literally wouldn't consider a beach vacation (with my husband and children!) or be caught dead in a swimsuit I genuinely considered my options. It never really crossed my mind much before but this was different. I can't even begin to describe the low I felt. So not feminine. I stopped letting my husband come in the room if I was dressing, withdrew from a lot of social activities..not just bathing suits but normal clothes. My "boobs" were not there. I remember the day my milk fully dried up with my third son. I went to take a shower and I couldn't believe it. I had never seen my chest so small. And saggy to top it off. I sat in the bathroom and cried. It was a disheartening feeling. If I had never had babies I too would not advise it and I wouldn't have done it or considered it, even though I was small. I am not trying to brag but I am an attractive girl. Even with small boobs I got hit on quite a bit. But there are just no words from the difference in the confidence I felt with perky A boobs vs saggy AAAA boobs. No words. I don't want to get hit on..not my goal, but I do want to feel like a woman even if I'm alone just getting in the shower. I want to look in the mirror and smile and feel famine. Say what you will people that say "nursing is a beautiful thing" yadda yadda.. It is. Wouldn't trade it for the world. But I couldn't have been prepared for that awful self confidence of the aftermath. So I did it. And I'm dang near proud of my boobs again. I don't show them off. In fact I'm a stay at home mom that wears a t-shirt 90% of the time. But I feel better for ME and that makes me feel better in front of my husband and that's what matters to me. So advice would be- if you're doing to do it because you're just lowly unhappy, then -as cliche as it sounds- DO IT FOR YOU. And you better make sure you mean it since these are eventually something you upkeep and not just have for life.
Sorry for the misspells. iPhones like to do that sometimes ;-)
I totally agree!

i would love the extra info. {Edited by RealSelf to remove email address for your protection from spambots. Please use RealSelf PM system to communicate personal contact information}

this is the 1st negative review i've seen on here.

thanks so much :)

Thanks

Thank you for your honesty. I have been going back and forth for yrs about getting mine done. I have decided that I need and want to be happy with my natural look. =)
I'd also like to see pics, I can get you my email address.
good for you! whats your email?

I'm sorry you're so disappointed with your results. Thank you for your cautionary tale...

Hi I just had ba 2 weeks ago. I liked my breast before the surgery and I like them after surgery. I'm hoping they will look better ad time goes on. I'm sorry to hear you are so unhappy about your surgery. I'd like to see ur before and after if you don't mind? I'm a little scared after reading ur testimony! I'm a pretty hot chick but I needed just a lil more curve if you know what mean. Pls respond
Ac in Dc
what is your email-- I will forward the pics.

Me too please! {Edited. Please only send personal information through RealSelf's personal messaging system} Im so nervous!

Can you please disclose your doctor's name for other prospective patients in the LA area?