Belotero and Hyaluronidase Mess - Los Angeles, CA

I am having a problem with belotero and the...

I am having a problem with belotero and the subsequent treatment with hyaluronidase. I had Belotero under my eyes. I do not believe they were overfilled but apparently Belotero can draw water. It's a benefit to most but for some, especially if you have thin skin, it creates puffy bags under your eyes. When it didn't go down on its own, I had a small amount of hyaluronidase injected. The puffiness went down a bit but the skin looked terrible, doughy and crepey. After a week or so I had puff directly under my eye and then a valley like a coma along my orbital ridge (think that's what it's called) so my PS injected a bit more hyaluronidase. Again my skin looks terrible, doughy, crepey, like deflated bags or an old lady's skin. My eyes were not like this just 5 weeks ago. I have had Restylane under my eyes before with no negative effect so this whole thing came as a total surprise to me. Does anyone know whether this will ever resolve? I think what is the oddest thing to me is that almost every doctor on the Internet says that hyaluronidase has no long term negative effects...but admits they use it sparingly. What the heck? I'm so confused and have no idea what to do. My PS wants to follow this course and then add restylane when all the belotero is gone. I'm scared but the current situation is not okay. I'm totally self-conscious and feel like I've aged 10 years in a month.

Hyaluronidase Update

It's been almost a year since I had a bad experience with Belotero and was advised to use Hyaluronadase to dissolve it. It was the worst decision ever. I have been trying for a year to repair my damaged skin. It is crepey, doughy, loss of elasticity, a bit discolored and it had aged about 15 years from this process. I've tried a deep (phenol) peel, dermapen treatments, and other procedures but nothing has really made a difference for me. Whatever anyone says, Hyaluronidase can seriously and permanently damage your natural skin. My Belotero was not good but I wish I had waited it out. I really recommend staying away from under eye filler and definitely staying away from Hyaluronidase. I've posted some pictures of my "before" eyes and my current eyes to show the damage. So sad. If anyone knows anything that helps, please let me know.