Belotero and Hyaluronidase Mess - Los Angeles, CA

I am having a problem with belotero and the...

I am having a problem with belotero and the subsequent treatment with hyaluronidase. I had Belotero under my eyes. I do not believe they were overfilled but apparently Belotero can draw water. It's a benefit to most but for some, especially if you have thin skin, it creates puffy bags under your eyes. When it didn't go down on its own, I had a small amount of hyaluronidase injected. The puffiness went down a bit but the skin looked terrible, doughy and crepey. After a week or so I had puff directly under my eye and then a valley like a coma along my orbital ridge (think that's what it's called) so my PS injected a bit more hyaluronidase. Again my skin looks terrible, doughy, crepey, like deflated bags or an old lady's skin. My eyes were not like this just 5 weeks ago. I have had Restylane under my eyes before with no negative effect so this whole thing came as a total surprise to me. Does anyone know whether this will ever resolve? I think what is the oddest thing to me is that almost every doctor on the Internet says that hyaluronidase has no long term negative effects...but admits they use it sparingly. What the heck? I'm so confused and have no idea what to do. My PS wants to follow this course and then add restylane when all the belotero is gone. I'm scared but the current situation is not okay. I'm totally self-conscious and feel like I've aged 10 years in a month.
Two medium tca peels under the eyes helped me- go to a ps or derm. They will do a stronger peel which you need.
Thank you for posting this. Can you tell me how long you waited before deciding it was too long for the bags to resolve? I had Belotero before with a great result but this time have these bags and shadows which I am covering with makeup- I could have been creative with makeup to hide what I felt were hollows and tired looking face. Now I have been back 2x, spent a ton of $ and also feel very self-conscious. I can almost see the face I wanted in the mirror if I pull on those bags... how long to wait before I spend more $ and time and then worry about what I will look like? Wondering if I should chalk it up to a bad decision and continue to wear makeup and hide my face until this dissipates. Not a pleasant option but afraid of what could happen if I dissolve, especially now that I read your experience. Advice?
Hyaluronidae can be a complete disaster under the eyes. It ruined my lower eyelids. I have waited three months but it has not improved. After the filler was dissolved, the skin under my eyes became loose and crepey and wrinkled. I have lower eyelid puffiness, eye bags and horrible discolouration. My tear troughs were deeper than before and I had a line of indentation where the filler originally was. I look terrible and I don't know how it is going to resolve. More filler helped a bit but it has not reversed all the effects. Some people say they have had success with hyaluronidase but I certainly did not.