Feeling Nervous and Excited - Long Island, NY

I am 31 years old and I have 3 children (as well...

I am 31 years old and I have 3 children (as well as custody of my late husbands other 2 children). I had my first child at 17 yrs old and gained 60lbs. I only put on about 30lbs with my 2 other pregnancies. A little over a year ago, my husband died and I lost 15 lbs in 5 weeks.

Needless to say, my belly is just...ewe...lol.I go to the gym amd eat right (with the exception of the occassional chocolate bar) and I just can't get that saggy skin to tighten. I am scheduled to have a tt, mr, and lipo on my flanks.

good luck!
did you have tummy tuck with greenberg yet? results?
AW rip chica to him,so sad, was he young meaning unde 40s, or under 50 or? and i know he is RIP. time for you to look ur best,do this for u,to feel better bout u and or for health reasons,as mi girlfriend did,now has a flat stomach early forties,she look late 20s lol and love it,and god speed to u havin all the kids,his too that is a GREAT WOMAN 2 do that.
awww. good luck and reach us here anytime by private msg. i am available or on here,good luck with your make over! i can't wait for mi self to do it in 5 weeks. praying for your beautiful flat stomach i am sure your goin to make out JUST FINE!

from