Feeling Nervous and Excited - Long Island, NY

I am 31 years old and I have 3 children (as well...

I am 31 years old and I have 3 children (as well as custody of my late husbands other 2 children). I had my first child at 17 yrs old and gained 60lbs. I only put on about 30lbs with my 2 other pregnancies. A little over a year ago, my husband died and I lost 15 lbs in 5 weeks.

Needless to say, my belly is just...ewe...lol.I go to the gym amd eat right (with the exception of the occassional chocolate bar) and I just can't get that saggy skin to tighten. I am scheduled to have a tt, mr, and lipo on my flanks.

New York Plastic Surgeon

good luck!
did you have tummy tuck with greenberg yet? results?
AW rip chica to him,so sad, was he young meaning unde 40s, or under 50 or? and i know he is RIP. time for you to look ur best,do this for u,to feel better bout u and or for health reasons,as mi girlfriend did,now has a flat stomach early forties,she look late 20s lol and love it,and god speed to u havin all the kids,his too that is a GREAT WOMAN 2 do that.
awww. good luck and reach us here anytime by private msg. i am available or on here,good luck with your make over! i can't wait for mi self to do it in 5 weeks. praying for your beautiful flat stomach i am sure your goin to make out JUST FINE!

from

*Sexi Flat Stomach Certified 2012*
Keep us updated
please let me know how your surgery goes. wish you all the best!
Mama- I lost my BF at age 42 of a massive heart attack I was devastated I know how you must be feeling, I will do all I can to cheer you along!!! You are going to be fine and you have a big job now with all these kids to raise, so you deserve to look your best!
Bejewelme- Thank you for your support. No sob story here but I don't have a lot of support going into this. Sometimes the fear creeps up on me and I think about my kids but I REALLY want this for myself. I'm sorry for your loss. When we lose pple we love before we think we should it can be very difficult to deal with.
did you have your surgery yet? how is Dr, Greenberg? do you know of anyone who got a tummy tuck by him?
Awe...Thank you. I've been growing more anxious and I know its totally normal. There is a level of psychological trauma from watching as he deteriorated. It's def not the same scenario so I try to keep in mind that I will be alright and stay positive. I love this website. Hearing everyone's story and knowing they are ok is really comforting.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband:(  That's really sad.

You are a strong woman and  I know you will come through this just fine.  You will love having a flat tummy!   Keep your chin up and please keep the updated coming.

You will find amazing support here on RealSelf.