The Greatest Life Changing Experience I Ever Had - Long Island, NY

I made the decision to have a mommy makeover done...

I made the decision to have a mommy makeover done to better my health, repair a hernia and to repair my abdomen after having two children. I also wanted to feel beautiful again. I love my children with my heart and soul but my pregnancies left my body in very bad state. I hated the way I looked in clothes, I could not seem to get past my weighloss "plateau", and my self esteem was buried somewhere deep inside of me.

My doctor did an absolutely fantastic job. He has a wonderful bedside manner (which to me is the most important thing about a doctor),his staff were just as fantastic. I am absolutely thrilled with my results, I have no regrets and will do it all over again in a heartbeat if I had to. A lot of doctors who perform this procedure send you home the same day. I was so glad that my doctor actually had me stay overnight in the hospital. I had excellent care and it helped to speed up my recovery. I constantly recommend my doctor to all my friends, I would never go to anyone else for any plastic surgery.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. L takes great care and pride in his work. The proof can be seen in the results I experienced.

Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf! It sounds like your results were well worth any discomfort you experienced. We'd love to hear any recovery tips you have for other ladies about to go through a Mommy Makeover.