The Greatest Life Changing Experience I Ever Had - Long Island, NY

I made the decision to have a mommy makeover done...

I made the decision to have a mommy makeover done to better my health, repair a hernia and to repair my abdomen after having two children. I also wanted to feel beautiful again. I love my children with my heart and soul but my pregnancies left my body in very bad state. I hated the way I looked in clothes, I could not seem to get past my weighloss "plateau", and my self esteem was buried somewhere deep inside of me.

My doctor did an absolutely fantastic job. He has a wonderful bedside manner (which to me is the most important thing about a doctor),his staff were just as fantastic. I am absolutely thrilled with my results, I have no regrets and will do it all over again in a heartbeat if I had to. A lot of doctors who perform this procedure send you home the same day. I was so glad that my doctor actually had me stay overnight in the hospital. I had excellent care and it helped to speed up my recovery. I constantly recommend my doctor to all my friends, I would never go to anyone else for any plastic surgery.

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. L takes great care and pride in his work. The proof can be seen in the results I experienced.