3 Days to Go, and Been Sick for over a Week, but Anxious to Do This - Long Island, NY

I am a young 55 yo, 5ft4in, although I weigh...

I am a young 55 yo, 5ft4in, although I weigh 185lbs, I am a size 12, as I work out with weights, although my breast size is a like a 40G, I have always shoved them into 40 DDD's, lol, the things we do! I am schedueled for my reduction in 3 days. I have found this site helpful to me, as making me more comfortable with the expectations, and anxiety leading up to surgery, and I will post my progress in the hopes I may be of help to someone else. My insurance is paying entire cost.
Oh well my surgery was canceled, anesthesia person said too risky to do it, because I still have a lot of congestion in my lungs from being sick. Talk about going from a high to low. I'm not going to reschedule until after the summer now.
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW for your Surgery ! BEFORE YOU KNOW IT .......... You'll be on the Other Side ! Let us know how you're doing ! WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU !
Hope all goes well, read my review if you have not already, to see what to expect from a normal trouble free recovery

no go

My surgery was canceled, too risky due to the congestion I have in lungs. They wanted to reschedule for 3 weeks, however, I have decided to wait until the end of summer. Major dissapointment. >_
Any news for a new date? I've just received a date for Sept 10. We could go through this together!
How are you feeling? Any info for new surgery date? I hope things get better and keep going that way for you.
read my review, exactly the same thing happened to me but here I am 5 months post op now with a great recovery and result