3 Days to Go, and Been Sick for over a Week, but Anxious to Do This - Long Island, NY

I am a young 55 yo, 5ft4in, although I weigh...

I am a young 55 yo, 5ft4in, although I weigh 185lbs, I am a size 12, as I work out with weights, although my breast size is a like a 40G, I have always shoved them into 40 DDD's, lol, the things we do! I am schedueled for my reduction in 3 days. I have found this site helpful to me, as making me more comfortable with the expectations, and anxiety leading up to surgery, and I will post my progress in the hopes I may be of help to someone else. My insurance is paying entire cost.

no go

My surgery was canceled, too risky due to the congestion I have in lungs. They wanted to reschedule for 3 weeks, however, I have decided to wait until the end of summer. Major dissapointment. >_

Any news for a new date? I've just received a date for Sept 10. We could go through this together!
How are you feeling? Any info for new surgery date? I hope things get better and keep going that way for you.
read my review, exactly the same thing happened to me but here I am 5 months post op now with a great recovery and result
Oh well my surgery was canceled, anesthesia person said too risky to do it, because I still have a lot of congestion in my lungs from being sick. Talk about going from a high to low. I'm not going to reschedule until after the summer now.
I know you may be disappointed, but be glad you had a team of doctors that cared more about your well being. Its going to happen be patient. :-)
I haven't even seen a PS yet but have been dreaming about this for years. I always thought I'd get it done in the dead of winter when there isn't anything else to do outside. Hope you feel better!
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW for your Surgery ! BEFORE YOU KNOW IT .......... You'll be on the Other Side ! Let us know how you're doing ! WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU !
Hope all goes well, read my review if you have not already, to see what to expect from a normal trouble free recovery
Make sure to take along a Pillow for the Ride Home from Surgery ! Welcome to the Bunch here !
My breast also fits in the tanks like that also. Its like the built in bra does nothing for us. I know you can't wait for it to fit like it's suppose to. Good luck on your surgery and I can't wait to hear an update.
Thanks, I'm hoping Dr doesn't cancel on me, bc I have a headcold, just want to get this over with,& finally fit into those cute summer tops that I have been buying all these years, & stuffing in my closet with tags still on o _ O
Lol! Don't feel bad, I have clothes in my closet as well with tags and I know I can't wear them because I have lost 50 pounds. Lol. I can't wait to have my surgery either. Just ready for the change.
Congratulations my insurance initially denied me and I had to file a appeal and then it was over turned in my favor~~~ Im two months post opt Im a itty bitty soon you will be in the ittybittytittycomitty!!!
Lol, the things we as women do `~„Äč
Shout out Long Island! I'm from Wantagh myself (in Florida now) and my surgery is in 10 days. I'm nervous, of course, but getting to the point where this has become a reality is like a dream come true for me. Mine will be covered 90%. Can't wait to wear the clothes the smaller women wear. I'm going to pack up my 40D bras and donate to charity. Happy thoughts!
LOL I need to donate mine to the needy Since I dont need them anymore
It feels surreal, nothing but positive thoughts, & energy, and thoughts of my inevitable move to Florida, myself !!
Positive thoughts, focus on the positives, that's what I am doing, like we are going to love our new boobies! !!!