Looking for Advice of Others -Long Island, NY

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and would...

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site and would like to get a Brazilian Butt Lift very soon. I have been searching for doctors here in New York where I am from, Florida, Atlanta and the Dominican Republic. I am not sure which doctor to choose. The prices here in the States is crazy! But I am afraid to go to another country to get the procedure done but I love the work the doctors do their so much more than here in the states. I know people who have had work done in the Dominican Republic and they look great. I am only 4'8 and I don't want my butt to look to fake! I do not have children yet but my body is aging! I have looked into Dr. Jimerson, Dr. Cortes, Dr. Mendieatta, Dr. Schulman, Dr. Yily and Dr. Duran. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Hi jas! Welcome and congratulations to you! What did u think of Dr S? Dr. Fischer n Florida is very good and reasonable but dr shulman is a very good choice if u wanted a dr n your state to reduce the travel cost and he ain't no where near stingy on giving out the cc's for a fatty! Good luck in your journey!
Hi and thanks for responding! I love the work of Schulman but he is very expensive! I've never heard of Fischer but I'm going to look him up!
Uw....fisher....delete the c....my rs whn on it jumps around as i type.