Looking for Advice of Others -Long Island, NY

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and would...

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site and would like to get a Brazilian Butt Lift very soon. I have been searching for doctors here in New York where I am from, Florida, Atlanta and the Dominican Republic. I am not sure which doctor to choose. The prices here in the States is crazy! But I am afraid to go to another country to get the procedure done but I love the work the doctors do their so much more than here in the states. I know people who have had work done in the Dominican Republic and they look great. I am only 4'8 and I don't want my butt to look to fake! I do not have children yet but my body is aging! I have looked into Dr. Jimerson, Dr. Cortes, Dr. Mendieatta, Dr. Schulman, Dr. Yily and Dr. Duran. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi jas! Welcome and congratulations to you! What did u think of Dr S? Dr. Fischer n Florida is very good and reasonable but dr shulman is a very good choice if u wanted a dr n your state to reduce the travel cost and he ain't no where near stingy on giving out the cc's for a fatty! Good luck in your journey!
Hi and thanks for responding! I love the work of Schulman but he is very expensive! I've never heard of Fischer but I'm going to look him up!
Uw....fisher....delete the c....my rs whn on it jumps around as i type.
Are u going to post pic? Us vets like to see what we're working w b4 giving sound advice! Research and recovery is the most important phase if your journey remembering to for "YOUR FIRST MIND"! Stop by to view mt journal ....best wishes here if u ndd me!
Hi, yes I will be posting pics when I figure out how to do so! You look fabulous in your pics!
Thank you! When you go toppst your idate look dwn there is a box that says add photo press that box then it shall give u a choice gallery etc rt from ur stored pics in ur phn or pc!
Typo...to update ur journal post..... to also put a pic by ir name, go into settings but ive yet to get that one to work for me so u might have to ask kristy to assist u as well!
I am in the same boat as you. I am planning on doing my BBL next year, Dec. would be ideal. Have you looked into Dr. Salama and Ghurani? they seem to be the best in the US to perform BBL. I am between them and Dr. Duran in Dominican Republic. My concern with Dominican Republic is if something actually happens while I am there. I would have to buy insurance and pay a nurse and stay there for the month. These are hidden costs that are making me believe it would end up costing about the same. BUT, being a Duran Doll is literally perfection.
I really love the work of Duran but I'm scared of going to another country for surgery.
your best bet is to read read and read again... everyone that has already been through the surgery. where they stayed and how they look and what you want...always always always.. most surgeons are good at one thing and not as good on something else... also ask yourself how many times do you want that knife to hit you. who is up to doing it all in one swoop and making you look good.
Welcome doll whome ever u choose jz go with ur gut n dnt lissn to no1 but everyone has there own opinion mwahz oxoxo good luck luv