Loving my New Boobs! - Long Beach, CA

Im 5'2" 130 lbs and have a 5yr old son and an...

Im 5'2" 130 lbs and have a 5yr old son and an almost 2 yr old daughter. both were C-Sections. I had my BA on my birthday! May 16, 2013. Natrelle style 20 high profiles 425cc on Left and 500cc on Right. ( after breast feeding my daughter I had one bigger! I didn't need a lift) 34 B (full B on left and small B on right) under muscle and Crease incision.

Dr. Daniel and his staff are very nice and the RN's from the hospital were all so nice and made me feel very comfortable.
I remember going in the day of my surgery at 6:30 and I had to get naked and I wore this different type of gown, which a hose connects to it and it blows warm/ hot air.
The RN hooked me up to the IV . Took my vitals and I was off to another room. Dr. Daniel arrived he marked me up and asked me whats my fav music I said 80s- Madonna and asked me whats my fav color and I answered pink and purple.
Then the anesthesiologist came in and he gave me the anesthesia And told me that they were going to take me to the OR. But I don't remember going there because I was out. When I woke up I was in the same recovery room. I was very sleepy and I just asked the RN if i had my implants in and she answered yes. I had no pain but felt a lot of pressure.
They took me to the other room and there I met my husband and sister. Once I was dressed the nurses brought me a yogurt with a soda lid and a candle and sang Happy Birthday to me! That was so nice!! I before I left I was given a Purple beaded necklace by my dr!
I came home I took norco every 4 hours and I wasn't nauseas because of the patch behind my ear.
Friday I was also fine, no pain and just icing with frozen peas.
Friday night I removed the patch. Saturday afternoon I was very nauseas. Glad I didn't throw up.
I stopped taking Norco and took Ultram. I took one Saturday and one Sunday. Tylenol is what I started taking Saturday night and Sunday. Again I had no pain but I wanted to be on top of my Meds.
My husband helped me a lot!! Sunday and Monday I only took Tylenol once but I still had a lot of pressure on chest. Tuesday was the same just pressure and my breasts were still hard. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday I rested i don't think I had a lot of energy. Monday I went to my post op and my dr showed me how to massage them.
Tuesday I had a more energy and I'm sleeping better. I can't wait for my boobs to soften up!

10 days Post Op

10 days post op and feeling good! I started getting shooting pains (I read about that on RealSelf) and they don't hurt but just annoying. Not sure if I mentioned it but after my surgery I touched my nipples and I had sensitivity and still do :) went back to work on Wednesday the 22nd and I wanted the day to be over! My boobs were super hard and I would get out of breath I had so much pressure on my chest. But it has gotten better. They still get hard but I don't feel they much pressure.

Oops! It's 9 days post op not 10! LOL

It's not 10 days...i forgot to mention that today I started to lightly clean my house but I had to take breaks. Today I didn't feel the need to ice my boobs. Oh and last night my incisions were itching badly! Well, I'm super happy with my boobs so far and hubby too!

Two weeks and still in Love!!

Two weeks today!
It's getting better each day.
I still get those shooting pains, mostly on my right boob but its not painful.
I have not experienced any spasms so hopefully I don't. I will say that my nipples have been VERY sensitive. I don't even let my hubby touch them! Lol
My boobs are still high and tight. They get hard at times (especially at work when the AC is on blast!) Lol
It's getting better to sleep and the "morning boobs" is getting better!
Oh and no one has noticed at work. The zipper front sports bra do hide them well.
I have not been icing and I try to relax in the evenings.

I tried on this VS bra that my mom bought for her.
So I don't know what size I will end up but my Dr
Told me I would be a D or DD! OMG!!
My next appt is June 18th and I need to get sized before.
Well good luck ladies!!!
Take care!!

3 Weeks and very happy!

I Got sized!!!

4 weeks and everything feels more normal now. I am able to drive although the seat belt still bothers my right breast.
I still can’t carry my 2 year old, but I do bring her out of the crib and put her on the car seat.
I am able to sleep on my sides too.

Today I went to VS to get measured! The lady said she thinks I'm a 34C...I was sad to hear that. So I went to try a 34C Body by Victoria and it was TOO SMALL!!!! So the lady brought me a 34 DD and it fit PERFECT!!!!! Woohoo!!!
Super happy!

5 weeks post op!

More pics on 5 weeks!!

Almost 3 months pre-op

This has been a great journey for me. I'm so in love with my boobs! My hubby loves them too! I'm back almost 100%. I can do mostly everything now. I'm so happy!
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon