10 days until my BBL..

Well I am scheduled for my BBL on March 30th....

Well I am scheduled for my BBL on March 30th. I'm so excited but a little nervous at the same time. I'm 26 years old with slightly elevated blood pressure. It is controlled with medication and I've had it for over 10 years but otherwise in perfect health.

Anyways, I have always wanted more projection to my booty and I'm so happy that I am finally going to get it. I will not be under general anestesia just sedated with a local anestetic. Is there anyone here who has had surgery with high blood pressure? Care to share your experiance?

I will be going to Dr. Yoho in Pasadena :)

I will be going to Dr. Yoho in Pasadena :)

So I'm in the countdown phase. 23 days until my...

So I'm in the countdown phase. 23 days until my transformation. I'm very excited and still a little nervous at the same time. Can't wait to have the body that I always wanted.
Do you all feel nervous and scared before your surgery? I'll be under Local anestheic not general has anyone had there procedure done under local? Care to share your experiance?

Hello ladies, I don't post much but I Read all...

Hello ladies, I don't post much but I Read all your review and each one serves as an inspiration to me. This post will be short but I just wanted to let you ladies know I will be having my BBL in just 10 days.. Please pray for me..lol.. I'm a little nervous but I'm ready to rock and roll. I can't wait to wake up bootylicious. I will definitly update everyone here on a weekly if not daily basis of my experiance. And I will post before and after pics..
Well ladies wish me luck :)

PLEASE SEND PICTURES BEFORE AND AFTER ... WE WANT TO SEE GIRL.
How did your procedure go? I went in for a consult but need to see some after photos.
How did your bbl go, how many cc's in each cheek? Pics plz!
Hope it went well! Cme back and show us!
hey!!! hoping to get an update with Dr. Yoho and how your experience with local sedation was, I'm considering the same.
Best wishes! &happy healing hunny!;)
Good luck!
I hope all is well! :)
No pics?
Good luck... lifting you up in prayer!
Good luck!

Good luck with your surgery, please let us know how you progress!

please let us know everything because i hear a lot of people don't like their results and I'm thinking of getting a bbl soon and i live n ur area? so why doctor are u going to?

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. Which doctor are you going with?