Extremely Disappointed-don't Have a Nose Job Done by This Doctor - Lone Tree, CO

I had a rhinoplasty performed by this doctor and...

I had a rhinoplasty performed by this doctor and he left me with a horrible, weird looking nose that has a dent on the side and is completely unbalanced with the tip being much too large for the bridge he gave me. This has ruined my self confidence and Dr. Weber does not care. He was extremely nice before the procedure and I was completely confident in him but he disappointed me greatly. He assured me for a year that all of my concerns were just 'swelling.' When I expressed my dissatisfaction after a year I was completely shut out and he would not respond to my calls or emails. Do not allow this man to ruin your beauty with a botched nose job. I will now have to go to a renowned plastic surgeon to have his work corrected. His staff ( especially the blond who has had a lot of plastic surgery) is not friendly and are extremely cold. I once waited in the waiting room for 25 minutes and was never greeted. He does not have an aesthetic taste and will give you a generic looking nose with dents in the side and a hanging tip. He ruined my beauty and doesn't care at all. Stay away from this plastic surgeon and his catty staff.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
I am sorry you are dissatisfied with your nose surgery. I am sure you will find the surgeon who can fix your nose, just do your hw. Good luck.

Pics

I've included some pics so that everyone can see the odd shaped nose that this doc gave me

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Bad nose job by dr weber

Pictures of this horrible nose job

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Photos of bad nose job by dr weber in denver

More pics

I am so sad

I am so incredibly sad and depressed over this rhinoplasty and it makes me sick to my stomach that this doctor doesn't care about his patients at all. I truly hope the only good thing that can come out of this is that I prevent another person from having their nose screwed up by dr. Weber of lone tree colorado. He assured me it was all swelling, and promised me he would fix his work if I wasn't happy. He did not do this and completely shut me out not answering my calls or emails that plead for help since he is the one who ruined my face. Please, please helps to find a surgeon who will be honest, and who can give me an aesthetically pleasing nose!! Please!!

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. How long has it been since your surgery?
It's been a year and two months
how long has it been since ur surgery? im scared now im on 17 days p/o now

Think I may have found a great Denver surgeon for revision rhinoplasty

I am finding a bit of hope now that I have made the difficult decision to go through with a revision rhinoplasty. I am scared, and I pray that this will be the last surgery for me as far as my nose is concerned(in general as well, lol). I have seen Dr. Bershof, but I only saw one good result I liked in his before and after pics. Dr Raval had the best pics I had seen, but it seems dr. Cote has consistent and very beautiful results... I just pray that God leads me to the right surgeon who will give me a good result so that I can get my confidence back. This bad surgery by dr weber of lone tree has been one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I wish I had never done it, but I am hopeful... Does anyone in the Denver area have experience with great revision rhinoplasty results? Please let me know if so (:

Your a pretty girl. Your nose does not look that bad. Maybe you should post a before picture so that your after pictures are easier to judge.
I think you are very pretty and you nose looks nice but what matters is how you feel about yourself. Do you have any before pictures?
I feel so bad for you! Its devastating to your confidence, it has taken me a great many years to work up to a revision surgery and even now i am sooo scared my PS is going to make it worse. I have recently been researching Pollybeak deformitys after rhino, i never knew this even existed untill a couple of days ago, but now i feel this is what i have :( I too have a dent on one side although my PS is not going to do any bridgework this time, he is going to concentrate more on the tip and projection...yikes. Best of luck in your search.

Before pics... I should have never gotten a nose job :(

I thought I would look better but I feel I looked fine when I look back ;( it makes me cry looking at these old pics. My modeling career has been destroyed by this bad nose job

You were beautiful before and you are still beautiful.
Thank you for your support. I think I've found a great doc and I have an appt this Friday with him (:
thanks for posting the before pics....I see why you regret this so much....same thing with me...It makes me very sad when I see my old pics...what was I thinking? I guess I didn't realize what a huge gamble rhinoplasty is. You're still pretty and I hope all works out for you.

Docs I will be seeing in Denver

Hello everyone, wanted to update you all on the docs I will be consulting with this week and in early April. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or experience with these docs- I would be so very appreciative! This Friday I will be seeing Dr. Christopher Cote. In a week and a half, I will consult with Dr. Linda Huang... Her website only shows one rhinoplasty she has done and the results are beautiful but I'm skeptical. She is the only doc who doesn't specialize in facial, but a family friend suggested that she was the best- I'll be asking to see more before and after photos. I will also be having my second consult with Dr. John Bershof that week. He needs me to bring op notes from the original rhinoplasty and pics before the rhino, and he doesn't believe in the photoshop imaging. The doctor that screwed up my nose-Dr. Stephen Weber of LoneTree Colorado- did photoshopping but my nose looks nothing like the imaging he did... So I like that Bershof was more realistic in his goals and wants to know as much as he can about what was done/mistakes made. But after finding Dr. Cote, I'm not sure he's the best option. I also have a consult with Raval that week and I was almost set on him because his before and afters for revision rhino were very good, but dr. Cote's are better. I keep praying that God will lead me to the perfect surgeon for these issues I have with my nose, and that God will guide the surgeon to make the best nose for my face. Thank you to everyone who has commented and given advice- you have no idea how much I appreciate this!

I think where he "messed up" was in his take-off point and he deprojected the bridge, but did nothing with the tip (hence the scooped out look). I doubt this will be very hard to revise :) Good luck!
Yeah, I agree. Thanks so much for your comment, it gives me a lot of hope!
Thank you. That is so sweet. I feel my tip and bridge are very disproportionate to one another, and that it could be greatly improved.

Made another consult appt

Just made an appointment with Dr Shah for April 4th. They didn't charge any fee for a consultation which was nice. (: staying hopeful.

im sorry to hear about your bad experience. I hope you find a wonderful dr who can give you a beautiful nose and restore your confidence. Your are a beautiul girl none the less. Will keep watching your space for any updates. All the best
I went to Dr. Grigoryants (about 3 weeks ago) and would maybe suggest that you send him your photos and just get his take on your nose and a quote. I searched all over the US and consulted with quite a few doctors (all big names, and ultimately decided he was the best). His noses are beautiful and it may be worth the extra money (if nothing else to at least give you a baseline on what he thinks should be done so that you can compare it to others). My advice would be to find someone who does at least 5-10 rhinoplasties/week. Dr. G does operates 5-6 days/week and does anywhere from 2-3 noses/day. Given that this is the hardest surgery that a PS performs, I think it is highly important that a doctor does quite a few surgeries/week.
Great? Thank you so much for the suggestion. I'll definitely check him out !

Before and after

Saw Dr. Cote today

I had my consult with dr. Cote today. I think He was the best I've seen so far and realistic, so I'm feeling hopeful. It's the same price as the Original surgery, while the other docs I have seen want $10-$15k for revision rhino. I am very scared I will not be happy with the results, But I really feel I need to try and change it since I'm so unhappy with it. I have to at least try and change it or I'll never be satisfied. Dr cote said he appreciated me being honest about about the fact that I suffer from depression. To schedule the appointment need to put down 25% deposit. Dr cote pointed out almost everything I do not like about my nose, agreed with me, and validated my feelings of sadness over the fact that I am so dissatisfied with my original rhino. He pointed out things that I don't like about my nose before I even said what my concerns exactly were. He agreed with me and have me much hope. I am petty sure I will go with him. He also said that I have a lot of my septum left so it gives him much more to work with and is definitely a good thing. He did some imaging but was realistic and said it may not look exactly like them but petty close. He seemed to be very hopeful that he can give me the nose I've always wanted that is in balance with my face. If anyone has any experience with dr. Cote, please let me know (: thank you to everyone who has been writing me on here, it is so comforting to talk to people that have had similar experiences and do not judge. Thanks so much

Hello dear, please do more research! Revision rhinoplasty is VERY challenging and only a couple of doctors are good at it. Rebuilding the bridge is very difficult and needs lots of expertise/experience. Ask your next surgeon to show you pictures of similar revisions he did. Good luck to you!
Thanks! I am being diligent in my research this time around, whereas I just went with the first doc I found last time that mostly does body work/laser/lip&skin fillers. I thought "hey he has to be pretty great because he has the highest rating here on real self for denver surgeons, it will be great." Obviously I was wrong, lol.
Thanks so much for your support, you're so sweet (: ! I have faith that I will be happy with my nose again soon!

A before and after from Cote

I told doctor cote I especially liked a specific rhino he had done. He said that her nose was much worse looking than mine is before her surgery, and he can give me a similar nose but also give it the width and length specific to my face and in balance with my other features. He only does facial work, hence the name of his practice is "faces first." He used to reconstruct faces/noses for wounded veterans.

I am very very sorry about your experience and results. Your nose looks however better than before. But I do understand and see what you mean with your complaint. The one thing I understand and agree with you, if you discussed with your physician what not to change and to leave alone, and he didnt. That's a problem, you MUST address to him. Make the doctor aware, you are unhappy for more than one reason with his work. But I have personal question to you and please dont take this the wrong way, im not judging you or anything. But why did you even pick this particular doctor? I mean, I went on his website to review his work, and he has literally less than 5 rhinoplasty pictures on his personal website. and less than 3 on here... Makes you wonder. And I will not understand, how people safe 5-6 k for a surgery, and pick a surgeon thats conveniently close to them within their city, suppose to pick a surgeon that is an artistic pro in rhinoplasty and might be few hundreds to few thousands miles away... If you can safe and spend 5k, you might as well wait another 6 months or a year and safe a bit more and travel somewhere where its done right. Its your face, you dont wanna pick a plastic surgeon because he lives in your town. Seriously! I know 2 rhinoplasty doctors, who specialist in rhinoplasty and revision... I can tell you, there are not in Colorado. I can PM and give you their website
Hello and thank you for your comment. My father and I chose weber together, as he had the best reviews on realself and in all online searches. He did show me more pictures at his office, and did have some phenomenal pics. Do not worry, if you read my earlier entries on here, I tried for weeks to contact Dr.Weber via phone and email and never received any response once I told him I was not happy. I paid 8k for the primary rhino with weber. The main issue with travel is that my father is 80 years old, and I am an only child. And he really does not think we can travel. I've looked at plastic surgeons who specialize in revision rhino all over the country, and a doc on here said it is not necessary to travel out of state. I especially like dr. Davis's rhinoplasty work out of Florida. And I think his work is comparable to Dr. Cote's revision work. I have a lot of septum left and a lot of nose to work with. Like many other patients on here, I did not understand how complicated of a surgery this was and did not think the doc could screw up on such a minor change (bump removed only). I have done my research this time and am almost positive I am going with Cote. I will ask him for more before/after rhinoplasty revision pics. I know you are trying to be helpful but it seems a bit condescending the way you ask why anyone would not travel out of state, choose a bad doctor... My primary which cost $8k+ was paid for in cash with my savings. So, I now how to finance and have my father help me. Hence, another reason why it is financially so much tougher to travel out of state. If anyone else has opinions on this subject please feel free to chime in. I was feeling so positive and hopeful about Cote, and now I'm nervous but going out of state isn't an option for me ;( now I am feeling I will never have the nose I want ;((
You should wait and decide until after you meet Shah- stay open-minded and then make your decision. I guarantee you he is better than Cote.

Feeling confused

I cannot afford to go out of state and I feel I have no other option but to stay in state as my father cannot help me to pay the extra costs, and I cannot afford it and will not be able to for a long time. I'm so unhappy with my nose that I feel I have to try, and go to the best doc I can find. I am not living life anymore because I am so incredibly self conscious Several docs in my questions section said it's not exactly necessary to go out of state. I am so confused :( I truly believe doctor Cote is is the best I've seen... But many people are discouraging on here... Not sure what to do. My father agrees I need to change it because it is making me sooooo unhappy. Should I at least try?

Some better angles

Before/after

After

I understand what you're going through and just know that as painful as this is, it WILL get better. I know that may not feel like a consolation and this feels so violating in many ways, but things will improve. You will sort out what you want to do with a revision and ultimately, will make the best decisions with the information you have. You will gain your confidence back and be able to enjoy life again soon. I have been through the same thing and understand the emotional rollercoaster. Hang in there!
Thank you so very much for your kind words, it means so much to hear this. I believe I have found the right doctor, and I just keep praying I can get my confidence back... I so appreciate your kind words!
Who did you decide to go with? How was your last consult?

Had my revision today

Just wanted to update everyone-I haven't been on in the past month because I was getting some negativity about not going out of state... I chose to go with Dr. Christopher Cote and will keep all of you updated! I'll post pics in about 8 days when splint is off. I was sooooo nervous to do it, but feel hopeful again now that I have (:

I am really pulling for you! You are so pretty and it doesn't look like there is too much to do in the revision.
Keeping my fingers crossed for amazing results for you!!! I am quite certain you will be very happy with what you will see! Happy, beautiful, healing thoughts coming your way!!! You will feel like yourself again very soon!! Looking fwd to your update!!XO
Thank you so much!! From what I can see he made my columella much flatter!!! I am so excited and hopeful!

Some pics

I would smile but I am not supposed to, as he cut the muscle that was making my nose droop when I smiled (: I can already tell the columella is soooo much better and the tip is more in proportion! So grateful to God and all of my supporters today!

Wow, you did it! Sending you my best thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery and the best results of course! Thanks for sharing with us!
Thank you so much for your support, it means so much. So far, from what I can see the result is good.
Sending healing thoughts. I just reviewed your before and after pics. Wow! I am amazed and alarmed at how doctors can harm patients aesthetically, as you were, with zero repercussions! Are they void of a conscience? Did they not take The Hippocratic oath? First, do no harm ...

Received Flowers from my doc

Received a beautiful bouquet from Dr. Cote and his staff, what a nice touch! He is truly a caring surgeon who knows what looks good, what is realistic, and is not in it for the $! My revision with him was $2k less than the original, and it took much longer! I can't say that I'm satisfied with the result as I still have my splint on, but from what I can tell he did a great job.

I'm sorry to hear you had such an ordeal with the other doctor. :( I really hope you are happy with your new nose! :)
Thank you so much!
You've clearly been thru so much, I hope you absolutely love your new results! I'll be there too some day (needing a revision) but I hope to put all of this behind me in the near future. Here's to that, happening for you right now! :)

Please don't comment if

You have anything negative to say, or haven't read my posts in their entirety... Getting sick of fights on here, and people commenting when they have not read my posts. If you have nothing nice to say, stay off of my profile.

I agree with the other posts... Your nose looks nice even with the tape :)
Congrats on not giving up on your dreams!!

Swollen...

It's been a hard couple of days. As much as I prepared for this, I can't see the final result yet and am petrified I've made a terrible mistake. I wish I had kept photos from right after my initial rhinoplasty so I could remind myself how much the swelling will go down... I am pretty upset :/ thankfully I have a lot of support from my parents through this difficult time. My tip is yellow with bruising, and is very fat and wide at this time. I want to post pics, but I am afraid of any criticism :( thank you for all of your support. It means more than you know. I feel very alone and depressed, and am afraid I've made a huge mistake

A few pics ... So scared to put these up

Day 9 post op... Sooo swollen ... Hard to look in the mirror... Any advice from other revision patients is welcome. Thank you all for the support

Yes you are so pretty !! Like everyone say . In the end you will be very happy with the result .Just take some time enjoy yourself beautiful things will come . Take care !! :)
One more thing, when I went to see my surgeon this winter I asked why he couldn't have reduced my tip more bringing it closer to my face , i felt that the profile of my nose was still huge! He said he didn't reduce the tip more because then my nose would look wider and flat, the tip is important to give the nose depth, it's the best word I can use to describe what I think he means. Anyway I thought I would share this with you because of your feelings of it looking wide from the front. Mine is still huge, my nose never used to look like what it did before my surgery either, I broke it 8 years ago, and then when I became pregnant with my second child it completely changed, it grew and began to morph. I truyly think though that it can take up to 5 years before you see the final results if a rhinoplasty, that's what I'm hoping anyway. lol.
I feel bad writing it, and I'm sure you don't wanna hear it, but I loved you original nose! I hope your results are better this time around.

Wow

I cannot believe some people! If you are going to tell me that my original nose was perfect and how could I mess with it an blah blah blah please move on & skip my page... This is not what I need to hear right now- I am very aware of the mistake I have made ;(

Thank you so much Maryann- I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time making a decision. It is definitely a hard one to make. Hopefully my final result will be great and maybe you can consult with Dr. Cote if you like his aesthetic, etc... Just do your research- I would meet with at least 3 docs and probably 5 just to be safe. If you don't feel emotionally ready, definitely hold off. It sounds like you're being diligent in your research and not making any fast decisions which is great. I'll keep checking your profile for updates. Do you have any pics you would like to share? I know it's scary but it has helped me feel better when I get more realistic feedback from people on here- we are all our own worst critic! I hope the best for you! I'm sorry you are losing sleep and so stressed on this- I totally understand. Keep your head up and know that there is definitely hope to get the look you want! Thanks again for your encouraging words and forgiving my harsh comment to you earlier on. -Christine
It's looks really good! And, I think the profile looks better than your original nose. It will end up super cute.

Thank you to my real self friends!

I just wanted to let everyone who has been here for me on real self. Your encouraging words and shared experiences have helped me so incredibly much. The loving support has been much more uplifting than I could have imagined. I want to be here for others too that are having a hard time. If you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to contact me. It is fulfilling to be able to help others... I couldn't imagine going through this without the support of friends and family. If you are alone in this and need a friend who knows exactly what you're going through please reach out to me.

I think you look very beautiful!
Thank you!!! I am slowly getting used to the new face in the mirror...
Hi! Sooo, I understand completely why you got an initial rhinoplasty. You wanted some minor improvements and unfortunately your surgeon did not have the artistic expertise to recognize what would fit your face. Your newest nose looks really good, and I think you find it large because it's all that you see. Try to look at your face as a whole. You cannot expect to see your old face again, or you will be disappointed and not enjoy your "new" look. You should accept that you are beautiful, but now in a different way. I had a revision too. I think you look very classy now

11 days post op. Seeing swelling begin to subside!!!

Hello again! It's looking really good. How did he build your bridge back up? Did he use grafts?
No grafts, just tip work (:
The tip is swollen ... check with your surgeon wrt nightly taping of the nose ... it helps to keep down the swelling and scar tissue ... some surgeons suggest taping up to 6 months. The adhesive tape is troublesome to remove ... my advice is to use adhesive tape remover from the chemist ... dab some on the tape, wait a few minutes, and voila, it comes off easily !

Please see me rhinoplasty revision review (:

See my other review for updates (: love my real self community!!!

As I said on your revision review, you look just amazing! Nobody has any business commenting on your "original" nose. I sit here and look at my original and pine for it- we ALL do after a bad rhino, but only we understand what we don't like in the first place. Nobody "needs" a nose job, so for anyone in the rhinoplasty boat to comment as such, is completely absurd!! I am so sorry for the negativity. I see nothing negative to comment on. I wish there was a block feature for us if we feel some people are being unsupportive, ostentatious and instigative. You look absolutely gorgeous! I have always maintained that, even during your primary and it's true. And now hopefully you feel beautiful and like yourself again. You are so strong and you trusted your intuition and did the best with what you had to go on- and it all worked out for you, so that says it all. xx
I hope it wasn't me who said the wrong thing. What I meant by "the old you is back" is that her (the hostess's) new nose lets her other pretty features be seen and noticed, whereas some bad nose jobs take center stage......Badnosejob, you can now change your username! Please keep us posted with updated pics along the way to show how your nose shape is progressing and changing as the swelling goes down.
No it wasn't you (: earlier comments... Thank you for the compliments!!!

Update

Feeling beautiful again. So very grateful for Dr. Christopher Cote (: there is hope if you've had bad plastic surgery (:

You look beautiful. So happy for you.
thank you again for sharing. what a great success, you look so beautiful. do you mind sharing little details, like one kind of grafts the Doctor used on your revision, how was he able to add width to the tip, I also have a pointy tip . thank you.
Honestly I see nothing wrong with your appearance in any of these photos. You are gorgeous throughout them all. I'm sorry you couldn't see your own beauty, but I understand. We all have our insecurities. I hope you're happy with how you look now, that's what really matters.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon