Extremely Disappointed-don't Have a Nose Job Done by This Doctor - Lone Tree, CO

I had a rhinoplasty performed by this doctor and...

I had a rhinoplasty performed by this doctor and he left me with a horrible, weird looking nose that has a dent on the side and is completely unbalanced with the tip being much too large for the bridge he gave me. This has ruined my self confidence and Dr. Weber does not care. He was extremely nice before the procedure and I was completely confident in him but he disappointed me greatly. He assured me for a year that all of my concerns were just 'swelling.' When I expressed my dissatisfaction after a year I was completely shut out and he would not respond to my calls or emails. Do not allow this man to ruin your beauty with a botched nose job. I will now have to go to a renowned plastic surgeon to have his work corrected. His staff ( especially the blond who has had a lot of plastic surgery) is not friendly and are extremely cold. I once waited in the waiting room for 25 minutes and was never greeted. He does not have an aesthetic taste and will give you a generic looking nose with dents in the side and a hanging tip. He ruined my beauty and doesn't care at all. Stay away from this plastic surgeon and his catty staff.

Pics

I've included some pics so that everyone can see the odd shaped nose that this doc gave me

Bad nose job by dr weber

Pictures of this horrible nose job

Photos of bad nose job by dr weber in denver

More pics

I am so sad

I am so incredibly sad and depressed over this rhinoplasty and it makes me sick to my stomach that this doctor doesn't care about his patients at all. I truly hope the only good thing that can come out of this is that I prevent another person from having their nose screwed up by dr. Weber of lone tree colorado. He assured me it was all swelling, and promised me he would fix his work if I wasn't happy. He did not do this and completely shut me out not answering my calls or emails that plead for help since he is the one who ruined my face. Please, please helps to find a surgeon who will be honest, and who can give me an aesthetically pleasing nose!! Please!!

Think I may have found a great Denver surgeon for revision rhinoplasty

I am finding a bit of hope now that I have made the difficult decision to go through with a revision rhinoplasty. I am scared, and I pray that this will be the last surgery for me as far as my nose is concerned(in general as well, lol). I have seen Dr. Bershof, but I only saw one good result I liked in his before and after pics. Dr Raval had the best pics I had seen, but it seems dr. Cote has consistent and very beautiful results... I just pray that God leads me to the right surgeon who will give me a good result so that I can get my confidence back. This bad surgery by dr weber of lone tree has been one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I wish I had never done it, but I am hopeful... Does anyone in the Denver area have experience with great revision rhinoplasty results? Please let me know if so (:

Before pics... I should have never gotten a nose job :(

I thought I would look better but I feel I looked fine when I look back ;( it makes me cry looking at these old pics. My modeling career has been destroyed by this bad nose job

Docs I will be seeing in Denver

Hello everyone, wanted to update you all on the docs I will be consulting with this week and in early April. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or experience with these docs- I would be so very appreciative! This Friday I will be seeing Dr. Christopher Cote. In a week and a half, I will consult with Dr. Linda Huang... Her website only shows one rhinoplasty she has done and the results are beautiful but I'm skeptical. She is the only doc who doesn't specialize in facial, but a family friend suggested that she was the best- I'll be asking to see more before and after photos. I will also be having my second consult with Dr. John Bershof that week. He needs me to bring op notes from the original rhinoplasty and pics before the rhino, and he doesn't believe in the photoshop imaging. The doctor that screwed up my nose-Dr. Stephen Weber of LoneTree Colorado- did photoshopping but my nose looks nothing like the imaging he did... So I like that Bershof was more realistic in his goals and wants to know as much as he can about what was done/mistakes made. But after finding Dr. Cote, I'm not sure he's the best option. I also have a consult with Raval that week and I was almost set on him because his before and afters for revision rhino were very good, but dr. Cote's are better. I keep praying that God will lead me to the perfect surgeon for these issues I have with my nose, and that God will guide the surgeon to make the best nose for my face. Thank you to everyone who has commented and given advice- you have no idea how much I appreciate this!

Made another consult appt

Just made an appointment with Dr Shah for April 4th. They didn't charge any fee for a consultation which was nice. (: staying hopeful.

Before and after

Saw Dr. Cote today

I had my consult with dr. Cote today. I think He was the best I've seen so far and realistic, so I'm feeling hopeful. It's the same price as the Original surgery, while the other docs I have seen want $10-$15k for revision rhino. I am very scared I will not be happy with the results, But I really feel I need to try and change it since I'm so unhappy with it. I have to at least try and change it or I'll never be satisfied. Dr cote said he appreciated me being honest about about the fact that I suffer from depression. To schedule the appointment need to put down 25% deposit. Dr cote pointed out almost everything I do not like about my nose, agreed with me, and validated my feelings of sadness over the fact that I am so dissatisfied with my original rhino. He pointed out things that I don't like about my nose before I even said what my concerns exactly were. He agreed with me and have me much hope. I am petty sure I will go with him. He also said that I have a lot of my septum left so it gives him much more to work with and is definitely a good thing. He did some imaging but was realistic and said it may not look exactly like them but petty close. He seemed to be very hopeful that he can give me the nose I've always wanted that is in balance with my face. If anyone has any experience with dr. Cote, please let me know (: thank you to everyone who has been writing me on here, it is so comforting to talk to people that have had similar experiences and do not judge. Thanks so much

A before and after from Cote

I told doctor cote I especially liked a specific rhino he had done. He said that her nose was much worse looking than mine is before her surgery, and he can give me a similar nose but also give it the width and length specific to my face and in balance with my other features. He only does facial work, hence the name of his practice is "faces first." He used to reconstruct faces/noses for wounded veterans.

Feeling confused

I cannot afford to go out of state and I feel I have no other option but to stay in state as my father cannot help me to pay the extra costs, and I cannot afford it and will not be able to for a long time. I'm so unhappy with my nose that I feel I have to try, and go to the best doc I can find. I am not living life anymore because I am so incredibly self conscious Several docs in my questions section said it's not exactly necessary to go out of state. I am so confused :( I truly believe doctor Cote is is the best I've seen... But many people are discouraging on here... Not sure what to do. My father agrees I need to change it because it is making me sooooo unhappy. Should I at least try?

Some better angles

Before/after

After

Had my revision today

Just wanted to update everyone-I haven't been on in the past month because I was getting some negativity about not going out of state... I chose to go with Dr. Christopher Cote and will keep all of you updated! I'll post pics in about 8 days when splint is off. I was sooooo nervous to do it, but feel hopeful again now that I have (:

Some pics

I would smile but I am not supposed to, as he cut the muscle that was making my nose droop when I smiled (: I can already tell the columella is soooo much better and the tip is more in proportion! So grateful to God and all of my supporters today!

Received Flowers from my doc

Received a beautiful bouquet from Dr. Cote and his staff, what a nice touch! He is truly a caring surgeon who knows what looks good, what is realistic, and is not in it for the $! My revision with him was $2k less than the original, and it took much longer! I can't say that I'm satisfied with the result as I still have my splint on, but from what I can tell he did a great job.

Please don't comment if

You have anything negative to say, or haven't read my posts in their entirety... Getting sick of fights on here, and people commenting when they have not read my posts. If you have nothing nice to say, stay off of my profile.

Swollen...

It's been a hard couple of days. As much as I prepared for this, I can't see the final result yet and am petrified I've made a terrible mistake. I wish I had kept photos from right after my initial rhinoplasty so I could remind myself how much the swelling will go down... I am pretty upset :/ thankfully I have a lot of support from my parents through this difficult time. My tip is yellow with bruising, and is very fat and wide at this time. I want to post pics, but I am afraid of any criticism :( thank you for all of your support. It means more than you know. I feel very alone and depressed, and am afraid I've made a huge mistake

A few pics ... So scared to put these up

Day 9 post op... Sooo swollen ... Hard to look in the mirror... Any advice from other revision patients is welcome. Thank you all for the support

Wow

I cannot believe some people! If you are going to tell me that my original nose was perfect and how could I mess with it an blah blah blah please move on & skip my page... This is not what I need to hear right now- I am very aware of the mistake I have made ;(

Thank you to my real self friends!

I just wanted to let everyone who has been here for me on real self. Your encouraging words and shared experiences have helped me so incredibly much. The loving support has been much more uplifting than I could have imagined. I want to be here for others too that are having a hard time. If you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to contact me. It is fulfilling to be able to help others... I couldn't imagine going through this without the support of friends and family. If you are alone in this and need a friend who knows exactly what you're going through please reach out to me.

11 days post op. Seeing swelling begin to subside!!!

Please see me rhinoplasty revision review (:

See my other review for updates (: love my real self community!!!

Update

Feeling beautiful again. So very grateful for Dr. Christopher Cote (: there is hope if you've had bad plastic surgery (:
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon