32 Years Old, Professional Female - London, UK

I had fat transfer under my eyes and cheeks with...

I had fat transfer under my eyes and cheeks with Dr Julian De Silva and I must say that I am very pleased with the overall experience.
I choose Dr Dr Julian De Silva after a extensive research, because he aims for natural results, uses the latest and more suitable technologies/techniques and is specialist in face cosmetic surgery only I really think that he is the right doctor for me.
Previously to the intervention I never been sedated or had surgery so I was very apprehensive. Dr Julian De Silva calmly explained to me all the process and what I should expect and the experience was very positive. I did not felt pain or the intervention during the facial procedure, afterwards I felt like I had had a very good night of sleep. I recovered also very quickly and was very happy with the results.

During the recovery I did not had much down time, my face did not swallow, I had no bruises or felt much pain and several people that saw me couldn't tell that I had a intervention. I went to public 1,5 weeks after the intervention and I only received compliments and no one suspected that I had anything done in my face. Dr Julian De Silva technique aims for fast recovery and reduced down time.

I highly recommend Dr Julian De Silva to my friends, family or anyone that wishes to do a facial intervention and wants a natural and rejuvenated look with fast recovery and overall treatment of excellence.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Julian De Silva was very receptive and listened very carefully my concerns and objectives. He explained to me calmly all the steps involved in the process, what I would expect and answered with detail my questions. Dr Julian De Silva was very supportive and understanding through the whole process and I am very happy with overall experience!

Welcome to RS and congratulations! Pics would help...happy healing.
Hi all, Thank you for your replies and interest. I am really sorry but I don't feel comfortable in sharing my pictures. However, Dr Julian Da Silva shows several before and after pictures in his website.
Hi all, Thank you for your replies and interest. I am really sorry but I don't feel comfortable in sharing my pictures in the internet. However, Dr Julian Da Silva shows several before and after pictures in his website.
How convenient that you don't wish to show pictures..... It's funny how all of the reviews for this surgeon are from posters with one or two posts to their names and who don't show pictures, yet post glowing reviews....
I am a real patient and I truly though that my experience would be helpful to the other users or those who are interested in performing a similar procedure; I just don’t want to make my procedure public, as only my near family knows that I have it done and I am totally entitle to this right. However, if you are interested you can always go to Dr Julian De Silva initial consultation and he can show you in privacy some before and after results.
It's funny (not haha funny) that all these 'real' patients of his won't show pictures, yet they, like you, are praising him highly. Maybe you could show me through private message? So I have to pay £200, or whatever his consult fee is, to have the privilege of seeing his handpicked/cherrypicked before and afters..
In case you are a genuine person interested in performing one of these procedures you don’t want to think about the costs but about the quality of the work. For this you need to make essential research that will include not only reading reviews and visit the clinic websites/publications, etc but meeting the Doctors in person and see what is their experience and what they recommend for your case. In my case, I had several initial consultations with several different doctors before I choose Dr Julien De Silva. For me my face/body are priceless and I prefer to pay for quality and research properly then to have my face compromised for life. These procedures are expensive so if the initial consultation is already very expensive to you, perhaps you should consider not having any procedure done, because cheap options may be very expensive in the long run: once you have a bad result it is very difficult (to not say impossible) to go back to your initial state that you are already not happy about. So better to be safe then sorry.
I am thinking about the quality of his work and I am questioning the quality of his work. He can cherry pick what before and afters he shows in his consultations. The price of a consultation is not the issue. The issue is that in order for potential customers to see any of his work they have to go to a consultation where he choose what he shows patients. The purpose of REAL reviews, from REAL patients on forum such as this is that we get an unbiased perspective and without pictures and with you, along with other reviews of Julian De Silva on this site not providing pictures we have no idea whether you are genuine or a part of his propaganda. It is a sorry estate of affairs to see such tactics used. I am smart enough to know better. Unfortunately, some people will see reviews like this and be led to believe he is amazing. No pictures, in this review, and other reviews of Julian De Silva, lead me to believe these are fake reviews. Surely, the other reviews, maybe a few could post pictures of his work. Why they don't leads me to believe these are fake reviews.
I understand your point of view, when I was doing my research I also wanted to read and see as many results as possible and that was the reason why I decided to post my experience. However, as much with words the same can happen with pictures unless you know the person, you never know if they are real, photoshopped or cherry picking. At the time Dr Julien De Silva was very honest with me and gave me all information about the procedure, risks, and complications and was always ready to answer all my questions. I was afraid about the whole experience from the sedation, to the procedure per si, recovery, results and so on. From my point of view, I definitely preferred to not have any procedure done than to become worst then I was. So I did a extensive research and thought very carefully before I decided to go ahead. I appreciate what you say about my pictures but I am a very reserved person and I don’t feel comfortable in sharing my pictures in the internet. I hope that you understand that and I wish you all the best luck for you procedure, that you can have a very positive experience like me.
Of course you are but no I'm not interested but some young lady may very well be in your area or have heard of your PS. RS members are always helpful to the next young lady and we don't publicize our pics for fun but to help another member. Most members don't entertain journals without pics they just keep it moving becz they think it's unfair for those that have shared their journey! No worries luv at all . As a VET , I'm just here to suggest ideas that will always helps the next young lady seeking plastic surgery someday and just might consider your surgeon becz of YOUR REVIEW!!! Internet isn't private to just members or our families it's now worldwide info made public. It's always great to have new PS aboard but NOOO worries. Enjoy your journey and the new enhanced you ! God bless !
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

I'm so glad everything went well for you. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.