32 Years Old, Professional Female - London, UK

I had fat transfer under my eyes and cheeks with...

I had fat transfer under my eyes and cheeks with Dr Julian De Silva and I must say that I am very pleased with the overall experience.
I choose Dr Dr Julian De Silva after a extensive research, because he aims for natural results, uses the latest and more suitable technologies/techniques and is specialist in face cosmetic surgery only I really think that he is the right doctor for me.
Previously to the intervention I never been sedated or had surgery so I was very apprehensive. Dr Julian De Silva calmly explained to me all the process and what I should expect and the experience was very positive. I did not felt pain or the intervention during the facial procedure, afterwards I felt like I had had a very good night of sleep. I recovered also very quickly and was very happy with the results.

During the recovery I did not had much down time, my face did not swallow, I had no bruises or felt much pain and several people that saw me couldn't tell that I had a intervention. I went to public 1,5 weeks after the intervention and I only received compliments and no one suspected that I had anything done in my face. Dr Julian De Silva technique aims for fast recovery and reduced down time.

I highly recommend Dr Julian De Silva to my friends, family or anyone that wishes to do a facial intervention and wants a natural and rejuvenated look with fast recovery and overall treatment of excellence.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Julian De Silva was very receptive and listened very carefully my concerns and objectives. He explained to me calmly all the steps involved in the process, what I would expect and answered with detail my questions. Dr Julian De Silva was very supportive and understanding through the whole process and I am very happy with overall experience!