Will This Come Off? - London, UK

I wanted this tattoo for a long time (about 2...

I wanted this tattoo for a long time (about 2 years), however after a 2 day session I got up from the tattoing chair and I hated it. The feeling still remains and I lost my confidence having to carry something that I can't even look at. Anyways I am booked in for a consultation on tomorrow in Trueskin Harley Street. Let's see what they say.

After consultation

I had my consultation yesterday, I was told about the pain and the cost and been given an estimate of 4 sessions in order to remove the tattoo, which I think is way too optimistic. I can not have my treatment just yet since my tattoo is only a month old so I will have to wait at least another month before I can begin. I was told about the pain and the blistering after each treatment which got me worried in case I went for a full tattoo removal. I am booked in for the 12th august although I might have to move the appointment to september since I am going on holiday in the end of July and there s a recommended 4 weeks of no exposure to sun before treatment. I am also thinking of removing or fading out the dense black fading around the tattoo and see how that goes rather than removing the whole thing and having blisters all over the chest.

1st treatment done

After much hesitation I finally had my first treatment done. It got a bit delayed due to my holidays in Cyprus. I went into the clinic with the idea of only having the black shading around the roses done since I did not know how painful it was going to be. In the end I went for the whole thing. The treatment really hurt, I think it is even worse that getting the tattoo done. Im dreading the next appointment in two months time. My chest was very swollen a day after the treatment and also the area with the dense black in has blisters everywhere.