Juvederm Lip Booster - London, UK

I have quite full lips naturally but I felt they...

I have quite full lips naturally but I felt they were kind of flat and lifeless. I wanted some volume in the centre of both lips and extra volume throughout my top lip.

I went for 0.5 ml but was advised to use a bit less than that as it was my first time. The girl was totally right and I'm so glad she didn't just pump the whole vial into my poor lips! She was really great at tailoring the filler to suit my face and focused on the centre of my lips, creating a pout that was clear of duck mouth!

I had very mild swelling and had NO bruising which was such a relief. I put Arnica cream around my mouth in a bid to present bruising so think that may have done the trick. I iced every few hours for a minute or so during the first day.

Only annoying thing is my lips are really dry and no amount if lip balm seems to fix it.

Happy happy!

Thank you for sharing! Picture #2 looks fantastic! What product did they inject into your lips?
Thanks for the comment! The product was Juverderm, not sure which type though unfortunately.
I really love picture #2 of your lips.
Vagheggi (Bayswater)

The clinic was great. Very clean and everyone was friendly and accommodating. The girl who did my lips knew I was nervous but answered all my questions and talked me through everything.