Juvederm Lip Booster - London, UK

I have quite full lips naturally but I felt they...

I have quite full lips naturally but I felt they were kind of flat and lifeless. I wanted some volume in the centre of both lips and extra volume throughout my top lip.

I went for 0.5 ml but was advised to use a bit less than that as it was my first time. The girl was totally right and I'm so glad she didn't just pump the whole vial into my poor lips! She was really great at tailoring the filler to suit my face and focused on the centre of my lips, creating a pout that was clear of duck mouth!

I had very mild swelling and had NO bruising which was such a relief. I put Arnica cream around my mouth in a bid to present bruising so think that may have done the trick. I iced every few hours for a minute or so during the first day.

Only annoying thing is my lips are really dry and no amount if lip balm seems to fix it.

Happy happy!
Vagheggi (Bayswater)

The clinic was great. Very clean and everyone was friendly and accommodating. The girl who did my lips knew I was nervous but answered all my questions and talked me through everything.

Lovely!! And try petroleum jelly for dry lips.
Hi I am thinking of getting this done but I would only do .3ml. Did you notice a big difference? I only want the tiniest change, basically so that when I go to work on Monday morning no one can really tell I've done anything. I am scared it will be too obvious though...
Hey sorry for the late response! I think 0.3ml would be subtle, probably just enough to fill out the fine lines in lips but not really change the shape. A bit like the effect of lip gloss in how it doesn't add dimension but it gives a smooth surface. If you had it put right in the centre (that's what I had) then it would give you a nice pout. Swelling is at it's worst the following morning but is not an issue as long as you ice right after you get it done, and bruising is down to the experience of the person injecting you. It'll only be on your lips though so if absolutely necessary just ware a darker shade of lipstick for a day or two after.
Thanks for your reply. Still haven't done it. A bit hesitant in case it goes wrong. How long did the effects last and could you feel anything in your lips? Also can you tell me the name of the person who did it? Thanks again :)
Effects lasted less then a week. I told the doctor I wanted my lips as full as they would go, he said they would get bigger over the next couple days. They got like-2 cm bigger then started dissapating. Now there are no more hard marbles in my lips either it's all gone, but it's not it was there to begin with.
I had juvederm injections September 12th 2013. Today is Oct. 1st. When I first had it done.3 WEEKS ago- my lips looked AWSOME, (except for the top lip having what would look like a line sepeating the plumpage) it felt like I had 2 marbles in my upper lip which didn't really bother me at all, the next day they looked kinda bigger, it was tolerable, and the day after that they looked the best they ever looked! Then over the next 2 weeks they went down to my regular size. It still feels like I have a small hardened pea shaped item on opposite sides of the top of my front lip, you can't see this- I can just feel it. Point is, it wore off. And not to mention that spot where it stopped and started. I have pictures anyone who wants can email me @ apocolypsa@aol.com this procedure is a rip off, it doesn't even show what you would LOOK like with thick full lips because 1.) they're not as full as you wanted them to be, and 2.) it's gone before you can even be happy about it. I told the doctor exa rly what I wanted so its not like he used less on me. This was my experience with Juvederm, just wanted to share 1,200$ later.
Could you pls tell me how many procedures you had in total and also the whole cost? I want to have mine done asap and I would like to go for the same doctor. Thanks a lot
I had just the one procedure which was a 0.5 vial. I actually went through Wahanda as they're doing it on offer for £99 (normally about £195). Not sure who actually did mine but it was at the Vagheggi clinic in Bayswater and it was a girl with long dark hair.
i go to dermadoc clinic in central london. i pay £250 for the best brand which in my opinion is juvederm ultra smile. i see dr tukmachi. he has a talent in lip augmentation treatments. very kind and trustworthy doctor in london.
Juvederm sucks.

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing. Great tip about the arnica cream.