Finally Decided, They are Getting Out! - London, UK

Hi there, I have had 295 cc pip gel implants since...

Hi there, I have had 295 cc pip gel implants since 2005. At that time I was 34a/b and now im 36dd. Sine I have pips, transform (London) have agreed to remove them for free. I do not wish to do anything to my boobs after this and want to stay as natural as possible. I know at first I did rot my head thinking how il look without the implants as my ps has told me that it won't look good compared to now,(although they look pretty sagged with the implants in)! I'd like to share what I feel with all those courageous ladies here who worries about how their boobs will look after implant removal. I think it's not about how yul look but how yul feel. It doesn't bother me what ppl will think but what I think, and what I think is I want them out no matter how much I sag, as long as I stay more healthier without these rocks being inside me, at the end of the day when will those wonder bra come handy??!!! So go on with yur instincts and don't worry too much about the outcome of how they'll look, but how light they'll be n how grt yul feel with no worries of complications ahead. I'll update after I hear from them in regards to the removal dates. Till them think positive n have faith n courage to be more healthier

Hi everyone, im feeling lucky maybe, got a call...

Hi everyone, im feeling lucky maybe, got a call from the patient coordinator today n have an appt to see the nurse this sat n a provision date to explant on the 23rd of Feb. Hope that doesn't get delayed to a later date. Can't complain with the speed tranform has showed me.

Wish me luck n I'll keep up with the update.

Many thanks.

Well..how do I start? My explant was yesterday,...

Well..how do I start?
My explant was yesterday, in one line i'll say, 'Thank God'. Feel so great and happy with everything including the looks and freedom im experiencing. Im uploading my before(melon looking) n after(getting- there-natural looking) breast pics.

I was back in my ward with in an hour, not in pain, no drains, no other complications, Thank God. My silicone PIP were intact and not leaking, my doc removed some capusules that were necessary.

Im quite surprised and happy with the tissues left and they dont look too bad being the first day, Im awaiting for the day they will fluff up, which I know will come soon the way it came to most of you lovely ladies here who have got over it and fluffed so nicely.

I am as for today a 36b, but I got this particular style medium impact support sport bra from M&S straight after getting discharged, and guess what? the one that fitted me was 36d!!!(credit goes to the style of that bra) I couldnt believe it but loved the fit. While Il be wearing this style atleast I can say Im a 'd' cup. I think the best bras are the ones you dont feel that u r wearing them, n these ones score 100% with that, so light on your ribcage yet firm enough for the breast. Didnt want to get the high compact as yet cos im not planning to do anything heavy for the next 6 weeks.

My right breast was slightly smaller than left from before my implant, its still slightly smaller after the explant, but in the pic the doc has put a plaster on the smaller one just under the nipple area if u notice unlike the other side, making it look very assymetrical, which is not the case in real regarding the left over tissues, so ladies dont get put off by just looking at it as there is more under that plaster :)

Pls feel free to ask any questions. Il be happy to answer if it helps others here.

Id like to say for those ladies who plan for an explant, just go for it, u wont regret the feeling. I honestly love holding these smaller ones in comparison to the bigger versions. I wudnt say I regret getting the implants, at that time I felt I wud do with them and had enjoyed the size but hated the feel of foreign things in me....but now i felt time has come to remove them esp that they were PIPs and had to be removed one day then y not when it was free of charge! now when I have got rid of them im loving these more and more and its not even yet 24 hours to my explant and I may have gently held them 24 times and smiled to myself.

To all of us here, we may not have liked smaller tits that we had before until we messed them up with implanting bigger ones infront of them. For us to realise how good we were in smaller sizes that God had made us, we went and learnt thru the harder way, but cheers for learning it.

Good luck to all with their process, be it thinking stage, explanting stage or recovering stage.

I had my appointment with the nurse today. So...

I had my appointment with the nurse today. So relieved that the tapes are gone! Like the implants!

Itchiness that was driving me mad has gone down after I finally washed the tape glue n build up of those tapes for a week now. She mentioned as stitches heal they get drier hence skin stretches n that makes us itch.

They look so much better now. Even she was shock n so pleased to see what she saw.

Although she did tell me not to over rest either as that won't let my body to absorb any fluid that has retained in my breast after the surgery.

She gave me gauzes to keep my incisions dry at night from sweat. And advised me to start massaging 2 weeks from surgery date in circular motions.

Since I was post one week, she asked me to keep the incisions hygienicly clean always as im still prone to infection if I neglect. I don't smoke, but she asked me to not smoke as prevention for infection.

Im so glad to be free of implants n tapes n hope all of you get wat u want too. Keep healing and stay positive girls.

Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing well. ...

Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing well.

Its the 14th day today and it couldnt be getting better, im feeling so good about the whole thing, pain almost gone! not even on my scars.

I have been cleansing and toning them with quality and expensive products. I scrubed them today with a face scrub incl the scars, they reacted well. I use aztec indian healing clay on them once a week and moisturize them with hyluronic serum and palmers bust friming cream twice a day. I also give them ice treatment for 15 mins each daily.

I religiously do the above and make a point to softly massage them twice a day.

I want to start light breast exercise from tomorrow.

They look visibly well lifted to my eyes compared to the 1st day. I m still a cup size 'c'

I just cant wait to sleep on my belly now, which is something im looking forward.

Hope all of you are healing well. keep updating pls.

It's the 23rd of since my explant and im a little...

It's the 23rd of since my explant and im a little upset on myself! : (

On my one week post appointment when I went to see the nurse to take off my mad ithcy plasters, she trimmed off the ends of the strings used to stitch me up that were sticking out. When I came home I saw that it wasnt trimmed too close and there was still some sticking out. I called the clinic and was told that bcos they are dissolvable that end will snap off as it gets dissolved.

I waited, untill yesterday when i noticed every other area nicely healing and drying but the area that had this sticking string wasnt closely healing and that string had started giving me a sharp discomforting feeling when I touched it or my bra touched it.

I called the clinic again, and the nurse said it was just fine to snap it with scissors if it hasnt fallen off yet.
Last night the pain was quite feelable and discomforting. I got a little brave and got a scissors today morning, as I was cutting it, I dont kow how but I think I must have sligthly pulled that string from inside while the scissors was chewing the string in attempt to cut it!

Now the pain has got worse and hurts no matter what I do. Im upset on my own skills : (
I could have never been a doctor!!

Has anyone gone through that string pain apart from my failed skills?

Hi Everyone, I hope you all are well. I...

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are well.

I completed 6 weeks yesterday and had my post 6 weeks check up with the nurse. Everything so good so far and Im now allowed to go back to my routine life. As long as I dont overdo my breasts or scars Im ok to wear underwired, do active sports at gym, run or sleep on my belly!

Back to normal now. My breasts feel and look much much better now. Ill see if I can post a new pic. All I'll say is Im happy with my journey, it happened too fast and time flew like anything. I am enjoying life and the clothes I wear to maximum now.

All the best to all the brave women on here. Keep posting n healing.
transform