BBL DR ASLANI-SPAIN 2014

Hi there bootifull ladies :) I'm new to this...

Hi there bootifull ladies :)

I'm new to this website and already addicted!. For as long as remember I have always been unhappy with my body, especially my flat bottom and muffin top :(. I think it's time for a positive change and gain me some confidence. I want some hips...curvy pert booty...love the hourglass figure....

I'm 31 and have three children. I live in the UK and this type of surgery does not seem as popular here compared to places like the US. If any of you ladies have any experiences of this procedure in the UK, please let me know!!. I was contemplating traveling to Miami, but with the long flight and being so far away from home....I'm not so sure.

Anyhow I have 2 consultations booked for 19th December at Harley street. One with Dr Aamer and the other with Dr Wolf. I'm uncertain if they can offer me the results I'm after but worth a try.

So excited at the prospect that I may be in reach of my dream body/booty
xx

Hi there bbl ladies...hope you are all doing well....

Hi there bbl ladies...hope you are all doing well. I had my first consultations yesterday. My first one was at the Harley street skin clinic, with Lesley Reynolds. Although she's not the surgeon, I did expect her to be able to fully answer all my questions or concerns if she's representing DR Amer Khan. Her answers were very vague and closed and did'nt come across very helpful. When I bought up issues regarding the massages and compression garments...she simply said we don't do either..and that they would kill the fat cells?!. Moving on I asked to see some photos of patients. She showed me two tiny pics of previous clients....and one was a media image that I have already seen. When I asked if there were anymore I could see she said there are but she can't show me as they have names of the patients on them..... I was not very impressed to say the least!. She quoted me roughly £5500.

My next one was at the private clinic, met Dr Wolf...he came across as a warm professional person. He went into detail on how the bbl procedure would be carried out step by step, risks and also showed me where he could take the fat from and the areas he could fill out. and addressed all concerns. He clarified and stressed the importance of the compression garment and LMD. He also reassured me that if there were ever any problems post op, I could come and see him. Also had a look at his work. With most of the clients there was a subtle change...there was one clients results which were wow. His quote was £6500.

I do think seeing is believing and the lack of photos is off putting and also both surgeons use vaser liposuction. I'm not convinced that this is as effective as traditional liposuction when carrying out bbl.

I have also been in touch with Dr Aslani, and hopefully will have a consultation with him in the new year.

Happy new year everyone!!! Hope your all doing...

Happy new year everyone!!! Hope your all doing well. Having trouble convincing my hubby at the moment. He keeps insisting that I don't need to do this :( He's says I'm beautiful, healthy and that's what matter and I should'nt mess with my body.
I don't think he understands how much my body bothers me. I'm not very vocal about it, but I'm never happy in what I wear and resort to boring black baggy clothes :( Not a day goes by where I don't feel down about my body.
I have another consultation booked with Dr Aslani in Spain. This is my last resort, I don't think I would be able to travel all the way to Miami (Dr Salama would have been my first choice if my circumstances allowed it, love his work!!!). My skype consultation with Dr Aslani is on the 17th this month. Wish me luck girls!! xx

Helloo there gorgeous ladies, I'm one happy...

Helloo there gorgeous ladies,

I'm one happy bunny today :D I had my consultation with Dr Aslani yesterday. It was perfect, in fact it went so well that the consultation began with my husband completely anti surgery to him agreeing!!!. Dr Aslani is lovely, professional and has a great sense of humor. He dealt really well with all the weird and wonderful questions my husband bombarded him with.

We spoke about the kind of shape I am hoping for and referred to his web page (which has some excellent new bbl images). He asked my weight, height and any health issues. Although he had my images I showed him my fat deposits during the consultation lol...and he asked me to pinch the fat, which I found amusing lol. Dr Aslani assured me I have plenty of fat and that I have a wide enough base to lay the fat.

He said from a aesthetic point of view may surgeons would recomend a tummy tuck for my abdomen. However he said he'll give me his personal opinion too, and said if you were my sister (which was so sweet i thought) I would say get the best you can out of the bbl and then later in a few years if you feel the need get the tummy tuck. I off course added that I agree with him and not interested in a tummy tuck right now. He said my tummy might not be as flat as I like and he wanted to make sure were on the same page. I liked the fact he was realistic, he said he'd rather not build my expectation too high with regards to my abdomen. I know how much of a mess my bulge is so I'm not expecting miracles, but in clothes I don't want the over hang. He said he would also go in after wards and tighten my skin using another technique (can't remember what it's called!).

The consultation lasted about 40 minutes. He did'nt rush me and took the time to speak to me as well as my husband. I will most likely have a second consultation soon. Overall I feel confident that Dr Aslani can carry out this bbl in a safe manner with the results I desire.

I'm waiting for a quote back from Jenny, which should'nt be too long. I'm hoping to get this procedure done in June if not earlier. Soo EXCITING :) XX

Helloo gorgeous girlies, I hope you are all well....

Helloo gorgeous girlies,
I hope you are all well. I have been doing a little soul searching for the past month or so. I eventually got my husband on my side, and was ready to put my deposit down for a date in June. Thats when the reality of what I was about to do hit me :-s. I am 100% sure I want this procedure and I am happy with the doctor I have picked but theres a little voice inside me questioning my actions. I know this might sound crazy to some of you but here goes.....I'm scared that God may punish me for this in some way or another. He has given me this body and is it right for me to alter it?. By doing this am I being ungreatful?.
For sometime I thought that maybe if I try and forget about it I may be able to accept my body the way it is.....but I can't!!!!. I've decided to take my time, and not rush into anything. If god willing, I'm going to have the procedure January 2014 xx

BBL Dr Aslani 2014- SPAIN

So ladies, I took some time out and thought I would lose my post pregnancy weight and see how I feel. My youngest is almost two years old and I am back to my pre pregnancy weight. However I am still dissatisfied with how I look, no amount of dieting and exercising is going to reshape my body. Fed up with feeling so down all the time, how I feel on the inside truly reflects my outer self and how I am as a wife and mother. Time to get things moving!.
I am still going with Dr Aslani. I was hoping to go in Easter but I think that is unlikely to happen, due to other financial commitments. Trying to convince the hubby to make it happen sooner, fingers crossed!!

Wish pic....a girl can dream right ;)

More wish pics

Going booty crazy googling images lol.
Spain Plastic Surgeon