Picosure Tattoo Removal Because Artist Messed Up Cover Up - London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I have been following this forum for...

hi everyone,
I have been following this forum for around 4 months and would like to share my experience on the procedure. I am currently having picosure tattoo removal with wayne at the circle London...reason being I had a cover up that went wrong. where the artist did not cover up the bottom part of my old tattoo..i wanted some writing on my arm but the artist decided to place it over my old tattoo, hence it looked rather wrong and my old tattoo was still visible.....not good. She also did some other more shoddy work which is being lasered too..

I am looking to fade the tattoo writing as well as my old tattoo to the point where I can cover it AGAIN.AGHHH!! Complete removal is hard in my opinion so I have come to accept this.. I will be on here regularly from now on. We all need to support each other through this process as im sure a lot of you can relate to the fact that It is so mentally hard to go through all this..i went into a massive depression but through support from my girlfriend am being more positive.

it can be very lonely process this tattoo removal and with summer here it is so frustrating having to wear long sleeve shirts as I expect you all know

good luck everyone
I've not got any scars yet and hopefully I don't I heard picosure doesn't really harm the skin that much to cause a scar.
I've had my treatments at Trueskin and I couldn't recommend them enough. I think pdd1986 is confused about the Pico plan, as there is absolutely no pressure to space the treatments 6 weeks apart. Trueskin's Pico Plan gives you two benefits: Price is lower: You only pay for 4 treatments, and can get up to 8 free (so 12 in total). The Pico plan gives you as many treatments you need within 12 months (so up to 8 if the healing process is very quick). If your tattoo hasn't faded completely within 12 months you will get extra 4 treatments, no questions asked. Service is better: Trueskin were the first clinic to bring Picosure lasers to the UK, and have the most experienced staff. reset room has only been doing Picosure since January. Trueskin only use highly trained staff (and my therapist had even had Picosure treatments herself), so I couldn't have been happier with the service and knowledge about the whole process. The clinics are very clean and have a nice, relaxing atmosphere. I did a lot of research before I had my treatment and I was not impressed by the reset room parlour, felt very dirty and shabby with old carpets, a bit like an old pub :-)
I totally disagree with you on this - I think Trueskin in Esher don't really know what they're doing. Plus they introduced the Pico Plan a few months after they started offering Picosure laser treatment so suckers like me forked out £800 a time for 2 tattoos to be lasered, only to find out from this site they offer Pico Plan. I challenged them about this and they said unfortunately I started my treatment after it had been introduced. I ended up paying for 5 treatments and then complained so much about the shocking results they gave me 2 free treatments. I'm now left with awful splodge/scars on my torso that I fear won't ever go (haven't been assured they would be gone by 5 treatments) ! Ultimately you're being treated by a 'beautician' who has been trained how to use a Picosure machine. I'd far rather be treated by a medical professional who knows more about side affects/pain relief/after care etc. I wouldn't go back to Trueskin knowing what I do now but when I heard they offered it and were the first in the UK to have it of course I couldn't wait!!

hey everyone

hey everyone hope you are enjoying summer wherever u are...

my apologies for not updating regularly as i said in my previous update! as I have just tried to forget about my tattoo and at times I found visiting the forum made me obsess even more! strange I know as this forum is brilliant and so much help...
anyway with regards to my update, my usb cable has broken so I haven't been able to upload any pictures from my phone to the my laptop since my last treatment with wayne in London (I will soon though)...my next appointment is next Tuesday with him...

I have to admit though, I have been struggling lately, the money for picosure is so much and whilst I trust wayne, I am getting some hyperpigmentation and a touch of hypopigmentation from treatments..
lately as well I have started to hate the rest of my tattoos...its such a emotional rollercoster ride the whole removal business...my intentions are to get a cover up...but im wondering if its all worth it...and spending the whole summer covered with long sleeves was pretty soul destroying...never thought I would look forward to winter! im not gonna give up though....yet... I know people are much off worse than me but it does bring me down so much sometimes...I went in for a simple tattoo cover up (researched what I though was a good artist) and now have spent so much money trying to fix it...
sorry guys for a negative post but im sure a lot of u will understand!

hope everyone is well and getting along fine.
Hi :) Hope all is well with you. I am checking in to see when your next treatment is.
Oh, I forgot to mention that hyper/hypo pigmentation should fade as time goes on, just keep your tattoo out of the sun.
Don't be sorry for posting your true feelings, this is the perfect platform to do that and I think it helps to just get it out to a group of people who fully understand. I can recall those feelings of having a cover up I didn't like and asking myself over and over how this could happen...I also longed for winter so I could hide behind my sweaters, and I too remember loathing the clothing options that "I" restricted myself from wearing..eventually I just had enough and was at the beach one day and ripped off my shirt and said...I want to feel the sun on my back and I came out of hiding. It was liberating, and I will never forget that day. I have learned through all of this that what I look like does not define who I am, it is a part of me of course because my appearance is an expression of who I am - but only a small part. In some ways I am thankful I had to go through this experience. Hang in there, everything will work out.
Wayne, the Reset Room

for anyone who lives in England you must see wayne...he is by far the best at this..do not be tempted by the people at trueskin and there picoplan.. it is worth a days travel wherever you live to see wayne. A top bloke and genuinely cares.