Not Sure if It Worked. - London, ON

All the treatments were nice and relaxing. I have...

All the treatments were nice and relaxing. I have a physical job, so it was nice to lay back in the dark with the laser on me. However, I followed all the steps, and even exercised more because like I said my job is very physical. I lift heavy stuff all day.

They tell me I lost seven inches and four pounds, but not really sure if I see it or not. Here are my before and afters though. I go back in a week for final measurements. They tell me I lost 2 and a half on my belly which is where I wanted it the most. But I kind of think my befores look smaller in the picture even though I don't feel fatter. So for now I am undecided but I don't have really small belly like I wanted. Kind of feel like a loss of money.

Well I feel like my pants are even more loose....

Well I feel like my pants are even more loose. Yesterday I was wearing a pair of pants that used to fit, but I had to keep pulling them up. Still don't see any improvement with my belly though. Even someone asked if I lost weight the other day. And no one believes me that I have a belly, even though I don't see how they can't see it. It's huge.

Heres new photo ten days later. Belly still looks...

Heres new photo ten days later. Belly still looks exactly the same.

I think my belly has gone down after a couple months.

I think my belly has gone down after a couple months.

Although to be fair, the new pictures are kind of...

Although to be fair, the new pictures are kind of far away, so it's hard to see but I have seen improvement with every single pair of pants I own. The problem is, I think I am slimming down in the waist and everywhere else except the stomach. Those pictures were taken two weeks ago before I started my weightloss competition at work, and my clothes are even looser today and my rib bones are sticking out but my stomach is still really huge so i don't understand anymore. I think the Zerona did help a bit for a while, because they told me I would keep losing even after the 6 treatments.

I guess I should update this

So it turns out that my gut actually wasn't fat. It kept getting bigger, and then I was in a lot of pain. So I went to the doctor, and I found out I had a huge ovarian cyst. I had the operation back in April. It must have weighed close to 20 pounds and they said they drained 6.5 liters of fluid from it. So it makes sense why the Zerona didn't work for me, and why I didn't notice any differences. Although I kind of wonder if they do still try and rip you off. They told me that I lost some inches from my belly which is impossible.

So after this experience, I am thinking that it doesn't work, and they lie about your results. At least they did at the clinic I went to, which is no longer open by the way.

They were really good at the clinic. Had no problem with the staff.

Wow what a crazy story about the cyst. So glad you got that removed. We are looking at adding this to our weight loss clinics and the studies out there show that it works. I wonder if people think it will be a magic pill and they can just lie there and continue to eat and drink what they want and not change their habits or lifestyle? You look very healthy and like you eat right and work out. The Zerona folks told me that it was poorly marketed and sold to doctors who did not require patients to change their eating and they would get treatments and go out and eat what they wanted putting back on the fat the Zerona burned off. There are a lot of people who say it worked for them. We are going to try it for 3 months to see if our patients like it while on our weight loss program along with putting them on a vibration machine for 10 minutes after the treatment to get the lympahtic moving and draining the liquified fat. Will check back in a few months to let you know how it is going. But thanks for the information we are trying to do our research because we want something that helps the patients and not just charges them more for the same results they get on our weight loss program.
Well my case is special. I can't really say if it works or not since my problem area was my stomach. I did lose weight while I did Zerona (except in the stomach obviously) so maybe it did work in other areas. I do work out quite a bit. It's why I couldn't understand why I had a belly. By the time I went in for surgery, my stomach was twice the size it was in these pictures. I looked about six months pregnant. I had it taken out in April 2013. Perhaps Zerona does work quicker with a lifestyle change. A lot of people are looking for a quick solution to lose weight while they still eat too much, and not exercise.
Thank you for your comment and agree about people not wanting to do the work to lose weight. There is no magic pill out there, there is a pill that will take away your hunger and cravings but if you don't change what you eat you won't lose weight.
It doesn't work, if people say so, then it was from exercise and diet. Also, people who say that they lost a lot are probably from a doctor's office.
Can Zerona be used for skin tightening as related to age..somewhat saggy arms?
Radio frequency or what was called Thermage will. There are many units for home use. See here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrf&_nkw=rf&_sacat=26395 .
Would be good to know the name of the Dermatologist/s who performed the treatment/s.
It's no longer open
do not waste your money on ZERONA. it is a waste. when you believe it is working,it really is the diet they have you on. Now Cool-sculpting is incredible. i have had 13 treatments on numeriousu parts of m body and evryoneof them have ir
What are you talking about? Zerona does work and there is no diet they put you on
If you naturally have a big stomach i would recommend a tummy tuck. I had one and it totally and completely worked! That was 10 years ago and it is still flat, the surgery is a permanent solution to a big stomach. I feel your pain, i didnt like my stomach either, but the tummy tuck worked, absolutely the best thing i have ever done for myself!
Hi! I see an approve meant in your pics too! I'm starting my Zerona Monday! I'm hoping my hips go down! I understand about your belly. I had the same problem with every excercise and diet I tried, until my Aunt gave me a book called "The Belly Fat Cure" It was the easiest plan I have ever tried and it cuts down the belly noticeably in no time! I weighed 176 when my husband proposed, March 11,2010. I started the Belly Fat Cure plan that same month. We got married that same year on September 11th. I weighed 123 at my wedding. My belly bulge is practically gone completely! The book is only like $15 I think so the only real investment is your dedication. But it was really easy and I've gotten the book for practically everyone I know as gifts lol! I hope Zerona along with my excercise will just help kinda shrink wrap the last bit of bulging in my hips and thighs. But we'll see. I'm getting the Venus Freeze along with it so I'm hopeful! But seriously... Get that book, I read the entire thing before I went along with it, and the theory Sooo completely made sense! Good luck to you! If you do end up trying it please let me know how you're doing. :-)
@ashlyn868: You may want to look into whether or not you have a Diastisis Recti. I have the same problem - if I lose weight, I lose it everywhere but my belly stays looking huge, to the point where I look pregnant when I'm not! It sucks and is embarrassing. A couple months ago I stumbled upon a YouTube video by a woman known as an expert in the field of something called a Diastisis Recti. The woman's name is Julie Tupler and she runs a website called Diastisis Rehab. A Diastisis Recti is a medical term for when the muscles in the abdomen are so weak that they cannot hold the center in to the point where the ab muscles separate, leaving them to stick out. There's a way to easily measure & determine whether you have a Diastisis Recti or not at home with your fingers and a soft measuring tape (I think the instructions how to do this are on Julie Tupler's website or on a YouTube video). If this is what you have, there are specific exercises that help strengthen the diastisis muscle and results can be seen in as little as 6 weeks (**Important- normal exercises like crunches, sit ups, planks, etc. make a diastisis recti WORSE so please be aware!!) There are some seriously awesome reviews on several different forums (from new mom forums, weight loss forums, body building forums, etc.) about the Tupler Technique and inches lost around the belly. I discovered that I have a diastisis recti which makes my stomach look huge and any fat I have on my stomach make it look even worse. But I'm now working on Diastisis recti repair exercises along with a rehab splint that I bought in order to get my belly in the proper shape. I encourage you to do some research - it might explain why you can't get your belly to appear the way you want it to. Good luck!
Thanks, I'm looking into it, although I've never been pregnant so not sure if it's my case but I will check it out. My stomach is my only problem area. Although it could be just genetics. Either way, I might just try out those exercises anyway. It probably won't hurt even if I don't have it.
Hi, I know it's been a year. I found out why I couldn't lose the belly fat. It's because it wasn't fat. I had a giant ovarian cyst. It made me look six months pregnant. I had it taken out back in April. They drained 6.5 liters of fluid from me, and it weighed about 20 pounds I think. I lost 20 pounds from the surgery, so I'm assuming the cyst weighed that much. Now my stomach is smaller. There is barely any fat at all, although it's kind of stretched out a bit. The cyst was there for three years.
No 6 month old fetus weighs 20 lbs! Even full term babies only weigh between 6 and 8 lbs on average so that's an incredibly large cyst. How was it diagnosed through ultrasound or?
I had an ultrasound first, and then they sent me to a gynecologist. At first they thought I had a tumor and they weren't sure if it was cancerous or not. That was terrifying to know. I went in January because I was in a lot of pain from it. The doctor told me right away it wasn't fat and sent me to have an ultrasound the next day. They weren't sure what it was, just that it wasn't good. When I went to the gynecologist he told me it was a really big cyst but that I had to have it surgically removed. It was blocking my kidney and pressing up against my other organs. They were worried that I was going to have kidney damage actually.
Complete and utter nonsense - c'mon people...
You're definitely right about that. It turns out my gut wasn't fat at all. I just had surgery in April to have a huge ovarian cyst removed. They told me when I was doing the treatments that I lost inches in my belly, but that's impossible. So definitely a big waste of money. They lie to you about your results.
Your last two pics sure look to me like you lost in your stomach. A lot. Keep up the good work!

Personally, I'm considering the Zerona as a boost to a diet. Hoping to loose more weight and faster than without the Zerona. It's pretty spendy so I sure hope it works! I won't be starting for a few weeks because of scheduling conflicts. So I'm going to start to diet and exercise now so hopefully, I'll be able to really see a big boost two weeks after I start the zerona. : ) Wish me luck!
Hi! I am in London ON too....and looking to find any way to reduce my inner thighs....possibly love handles too...How is your result so far? What was the price like? Thanks a lot!
I've lost more weight, but I think it's from diet and exercise, not from the Zerona. But I did go down six more pounds before I started the diet and exercise. Unfortunately, I've lost weight every where on my body except my stomach.
You might want to try velashape-I went to Always Smooth in london and got really good results. And they were really well priced, saw the velashape on the dr. oz show and then got the link to find the closest location. Plus the staff is really nice. I was going to try the Zerona, but my friend tried it first and didnt get any results.