NEW PICS 8 weeks PO, starting to see some abs again - Bristol, England

I'm 42 with two lovely boys aged 13 and 11, both...

I'm 42 with two lovely boys aged 13 and 11, both of whom were huge babies (12 pounders). I wasn't exactly svelte before, but since having them, and the 2 C-sections that got them out, I've had a really saggy tummy. I have no waist - I'm kind of square because my ab muscles have separated - and the whole of my tummy area has been numb for over a decade (so losing any sensation there isn't a major concern!). I still have some C-scar problems because of the overhang, and I hate how pot-bellied I look in jeans.

I dieted hard a few years ago to get rid of the excess weight, and I exercise a lot... but it just won't go. In fact I think that since I turned 40 the high impact of running is making the saggy bit sag even more! I really hate it. The final straw was when I did a sprint triathlon last year - I wore one of those lycra tri-suits and my younger son, bless him, decided to video me on the final bit of the run, in slow-mo movie mode. You have never seen anything so appalling in your life! There was me running and then this huge undulating alien mass attached to the front of me, all wrapped in 100% revealing hide-nothing lycra. Ugh. Something had to be done. I had to either accept that there is nothing I can do to make it go away and learn not to be bothered by it, or have some kind of radical intervention, and guess which I chose!

My surgery is scheduled for 29 July, in London (I live in Bristol so it's a little over 2 hours away). I'm really excited about it, though I have a few concerns about the healing process and especially about the drains. I haven't met the surgeon yet, my appointment with him is on 10 July.

If this works out as well as I hope, my aim will be to get back into running ready to do the Barcelona half-marathon next March, and to run it in under 2 hours (because there will be so much less of me to carry around the course!) and to wear a fabulous, midriff-revealing crop top to run in rather than the baggy old t-shirt I normally wear to cover up the muffin top and the rolls above it!

Thank you! Yes, suddenly it's really close, and very exciting - although I'm trying not to count my chickens until I meet the PS on Tuesday morning. I talked to a friend today who's in the NHS in Bristol and knows the plastic surgery team he leads at the local hospital. She says it's one of the top teams in the UK and there's no way he could be on it if he was a muppet, so it sounds a lot more promising! I'm just amazed that it's possible for it to all work out so well after what was a really awful and stressful week last week. Someone's looking after me!
Thanks for your thoughts.
Hx
Hi Helen, I saw your post in the July tummy tuckers and saw that you have changed your PS. I think you have made the right choice. I just watch your new PS's video and he sounds great. Like my surgeon he graduated with honours and thats always a plus. You said you got a new date 5 days earlier and are closer to home so thats fantastic. That would mean your date is the 24th. A week from this Tuesday. Single digit days left! Good Luck and god bless!
Thanks Coco! It's great that your recovery is going so well - really encouraging to hear it! I have my pre-op with the surgeon on Tuesday 10th and have asked a friend to come with me as support, so I have to get my head around her seeing my saddlebag in its current state too! However, I know she has issues with her own tummy, having had surgery last week so maybe it will help her size up whether this is something she wants to do too. I will try to work up the nerve to post pics!
Sorry for making you laugh ;-) I gather that's not a good thing post-op!
So pleased that you're so happy.
Hx

Well, here's what has happened in the last...

Well, here's what has happened in the last week:

1. Had my pre-op consultation with a surgeon from Harley Medical Group. He was 45 minutes late for the consultation, spent another 5 on the phone fixing up a lunch date, then got into the actual consultation. This bit was ok, though getting information out of him was like pulling teeth - I'd say "Is x a good idea?" and he'd say "Yes, you should do that" - and I'd be thinking "So when were you going to tell me if I hadn't asked?". Anyway, the final straw was when he passed over the consent form to me and I saw it had the wrong address on the bottom - it was for someone with the same first and last names but coming in for a nose job, not a tummy tuck! How did he get past page one of the file without realising that it was the wrong one?

2. This was the dilemma phase - I really want this op, we're only 2 weeks away from it (scheduled for 29 July) and I've been building up to it all year - not to mention the fact that the whole family's summer holiday is structured around me being post-op. BUT at this point the surgeon hasn't even seen my medical notes, and he's consented me for the op based on a 20 minute consultation and someone else's medical file! I rang the clinic and they said they'd look into it...

3. Having heard nothing for 2 days I rang the clinic again and they said I could possibly arrange to go to London and see him again. I said I'd already done that, talked to him about someone else's medical file, and didn't propose to go again - could he ring me please. They said they'd look into it... they also said they had a revised price for my op, because he wanted to do a second area of lipo. The new price was... £1,600 more for the extra lipo area! The cost of the first one was due to be £800! At this point I flipped out and said that was way off the scale and in any case having made such a horrendous mess I was thinking they might want to throw it in for free. They said they'd look into it...

4. I came off the phone and decided I needed to look at other options - even if the clinic came back and said they'd do the extra for free, did I really want to go with a bunch of cowboys who were trying to rip me off? So I rang BMI Healthcare and a lovely lovely lady there who is the secretary to my new PS has jiggled the diary to get me in for a pre-op consultation today, and an op on 24 July. I'm just back from meeting the new surgeon and he's lovely - couldn't be more different: very articulate, he gave really full explanations, lots of eye contact, very clear understanding about what my priorities are. So I'm on for an op in 7 days' time which means there's loads to get sorted in advance, but I really feel I've been looked after, diverting me away from that other clinic to this one. Can't believe how lucky I am that they can slot me in at such short notice, on what is actually a better date for me and gives me a bit longer to recover before going back to work. I'm so relieved that I can still have the op - I was really worried I was going to lose the whole thing. The worst case scenario as regards the other clinic is that I lose my £500 deposit, but even then I think I'm better off. Plus I shall be brewing up a series of letters aimed at getting the deposit back on grounds of breach of data protection laws, medical negligence, etc...!

The last week has been a real saga - very turbulent and stressful - but I'm so grateful to everyone on here for support and wise words.
I guess I will have to get into a routine of getting to bed early. I don't really want to tell people at work what I'm doing. They will think I'm nuts. Thankfully I live just over a mile away from work. I usually cycle in but hopefully I'll have a car space or ask for lift from someone.

I've been reading about this surgeon in Poland. Quite a few UK ladies are going to him and the reviews about him are very good. Prices are practically half the price.

I hope you're enjoying the sun UK ladies.

Dee
X
What is the name of the surgeon in Poland?
I spoke to my sister who is a nurse in Australia and she told me to look at Thailand as they use European doctors at a fraction of the cost here plus you get an amazing holiday. Now I am totally confused!!!!

Well, here I am with just a few hours to go before...

Well, here I am with just a few hours to go before the op. It's been a long time coming, and then it was touch and go whether it would happen, and now I'm just very calm and happy and waiting to go in. It's been a long journey this side, and I'm sure it will be a bumpy one the other side too, but I am so very ready to be rid of this burden. I'm so glad I found this site for all the friendship and encouragement and support, and all the 'real deal' information. It would be much harder to take this step without all of you. Thank you!
Thinking good thoughts for you today! Welcome to the flat side :))
I am sure that when your tummy table is gone you will find out that you dont mind NOT having a use for it anymore...lol. Thinking of you my dear!!! Cannot wait for pics =)
Ha ha... you will have to find someone to carry your parcels for you in future !! Thinking of you today and sending calm and healing good vibe wishes your way..... Looking forward to hearing how it went and seeing your pics in due course. Suzi

Day 1 post-op! My surgeon came in this morning and...

Day 1 post-op! My surgeon came in this morning and showed me a pic of what he cut away - a single solid D-shaped piece, where the straight line went across my tummy above my old belly button and then curved all round the saggy bit and under my old C-section scar. It looked like something out of a butcher's window! That on its own weighed 4 pounds - happy to see that gone! I'll try to get the pic from him for the less squeamish among you to see... I have some others to post when I get back home. I don't mind showing you the horrible old tummy now that it's gone!

I've only had a brief glimpse of my new tummy just now when I had an injection - it looks strangely smooth! No stretch marks! I do feel quite swollen at the moment but I'm having to drink loads of water because the temperature in the UK has shot up in the last 2 days and my blood pressure is dropping.

The drains are a bit yuck but they're supposed to come out tomorrow before I leave hospital so I'm happy not to have to deal with them at home. I'm scared of them coming out though - when I had my last C-section they promised me it wouldn't hurt to take them out, and that was a big fat lie - it was totally awful. I've told all the nurses I need painkillers before it happens this time!

My surgeon said my abs were quite far apart so he's done a major stitching up job - I feel like I've done a thousand sit-ups, but that's ok! I'm so looking forward to having a better profile and no wall of useless stomach to heave into jeans. The op itself was really calm and easy - in fact I fell asleep on the muscle relaxant, even before they put the main drugs in! My son says "Typical mum - given half a chance you always fall asleep". I was a bit woozy for a while after I woke up, and then the nurse brought me what I swear was the finest cup of tea anywhere in the UK, which brought me right back up to top form!

I know that there will be some good days and some bad days to come, but so far it's really been ok, and I'm incredibly grateful to have been looked after both on the big scale - bringing me to this hospital and this date, away from the original provider - and for all your support on this site. I keep telling people what a special community this is - it's just amazing. Good luck everyone else who's just had/is about to have their op. It's a genuinely life-changing thing, so for all the downs that may come we have to be so grateful for this chance to mend our bodies and have a fresh start! It's going to be so great! That lump of flesh the surgeon took - that was my neurosis lying on his table, and now it's gone!
Congrats Helen! So pleased you're ok. One more day of mental heat and then it's cooler from tomorrow.

I have booked my surgery in Poland for 14 Sep. I've been following another UK user that has just come back and she said it was great.

Keeping posting and happy healing.

Dee
x
Hi Helen so glad you are ok. Sounds like you are making great progress very quickly. Im still walking really slow yet and its 4 weeks tomorrow since my surgery.... I'm like a slug. Well keep us posted xx
So pleased for you. Glad to hear you are not in too much pain. phew... yes it is blo..dy hot ! Try to keep as cool as you can. Well done you (and your surgeon). Look forward to hearing more on your experience of it all... Take care. Hugx... Suzi

I really had done a number on myself in my head...

I really had done a number on myself in my head about the drains - I was completely dreading having them taken out, but the nurse was so understanding and lovely. She gave me a couple of Tramodol beforehand and then did it so very carefully it didn't hurt at all. I couldn't stop thanking her - I even shed a few tears - the prospect of that bit was for me the worst bit of the whole process!

So now I'm home again which is great, and feeling ok though tired. I do feel quite swollen but I'm just going with it for the moment. I don't think I look particularly amazing, what with the swelling and the binder and the bandages etc, but my son (love him!) greeted me with "Mum! Your tummy is so flat!". Bless that boy.

I get really odd internal sensations sometimes - a bit like being pregnant when the baby moves round in the womb. Anyone else have this? I guess it's just fluid, or maybe digestive processes sorting themselves out or something. I mentioned it to the nurse and she didn't think it was anything to worry about, it's just a bit strange! I guess there's a lot of rearrangement going on down there. Will post some pics shortly.
Oh Helen I am so glad that you are home and doing well! YAY! You must post the pics of what they took off. I, too, have some pics like that and will post them as well. It was weird as I was waking up they said, "you want to see what the doc took off?" Immediately I turned over and there I was laying down on a blue cloth getting ready to be thrown into the hazard rubbish...it was an odd feeling seeing a part of myself like that...all icky, fatty and blobbish! Definitely an experience I wont forget...lol.
You are so lucky to have your drains out! I am at day 10 and I still have both of mine. I am doing about 50cc in 24 hours and its just not going down. Not going up either tho. Every morning and night its still the same amount of fluid no matter if I am still or if I am active...25cc! Argh! I am calling my PS today and finding out whats going on with that.
The alien feelings you are getting...I get the exact same thing. Feels like there is a kid in there moving around. So odd to be feeling that again...lol. Glad I am not the only one either.
Do post more pics and I am so happy that you are home and on to the next part of the journey!!! Welcome home!!! HUGs!
Thanks Katt - good to hear you sounding more cheery too. I can see why the drains would be getting to you - it's horrible having to deal with them all the time. I'm slightly wondering where all the gunk is going to go now that they're out. I'm drinking lots in the hope that it will wash away...

Yes, it's really odd to see a bit of yourself that you can recognise as you, but all cut off and just lying there... I was also surprised it was in one piece. TBH it was a bit like something out of the Silence of the Lambs! I'll ask the surgeon for it when I next see him.

I hope you get some answers and good advice from your PS when you call him. Lots of love, hope you feel better about things soon.
Hx
Wow Helen, I can see a big difference.Nice and flat now! Happy healing!

So this is PO day 4. Day 3 was uncomfortable and a...

So this is PO day 4. Day 3 was uncomfortable and a bit low... partly due to swelling, partly to hot weather, and maybe doing a bit too much (being left in the tender care of my two sons who, whilst theoretically willing to help, definitely subscribe to the school of thought that says "If you do it badly, you won't get asked to do it again". Today it seems funny - yesterday it really didn't).

Sleeping in the recliner is ok - I do have to get up from time to time to relieve back ache but that's probably a good thing for mobility anyway. Walking is actually fine, it just makes me very tired (and possibly more swollen). The alien/pregnant feelings have more or less subsided, and eating dates every day has brought good results ;-)). I watched the opening ceremony for the London Olympics last night and had to hold onto my tummy with both arms during the Mr Bean bit - I really thought I might pop a stitch or something, it was so hard to control it! That was one of the more painful experiences I've had...

I am totally thankful to this site for the understanding that it isn't an instant fix. I can't look for results today, and that's just as well because so far there's not much in the way of good results! It is SO good to be armed with this knowledge. I also know that the advice is always the same - rest more, drink more water. I wish it was a chilled white wine, but that too will have to wait!

It's also really good to see everyone else's pics and stories of a few weeks in, so I have hope that in say 3 weeks things will be very different. So thanks to everyone who keeps posting, on good and bad days. It really helps!
Congrats on your TT journey. The beginning sounded awkward and concerning. I consulted with 6 surgeons; one guy had a staff of brainless girls all dressed alike, same hair, make up, etc.
. I referred to them as the Stepford Wives of plastic surgery.

I was laughing at the mr. Bean skit during the opening ceremonies as well. I am 8 days PO TT.

Do not under any circumstances sneeze (you'll see Jesus Mary and Joseph if you do).

Thanks to your countrymen for a great Olympics!!!
I LOVED reading your review, it sounded like I wrote it! And your befores look like me now lol I certainly hope I get the same results as you :) All the best!
Ooh, bad luck about the drains - I absolutely sympathise, after my C-section they were the worst worst thing and I was quite panicky about it this time.

I will try to take some pics tomorrow morning when I change the binder - I'm all done up with dressings which I'm not allowed to touch at all until the 2 week appointment so it's a little bit gory. I've been feeling better today, not so swollen until just now (late evening). It happens really quickly when you move a bit too much, doesn't it!

Hope you had a good time on your outing into town! Hx

It's PO Day 5 for me and while everyone was out I...

It's PO Day 5 for me and while everyone was out I took the opportunity to take some pics! This is quite encouraging because I actually still feel really swollen, and I have to keep telling myself to have realistic expectations about having a slim profile - it is ONLY day 5, after all. But for the first time with these before and afters I can see the difference there is already - no alien overhang, and my abs will thin out in time I'm sure. The scars and dressings are all still in place and I'm not allowed to shower till they're off so you can still see some markings from the op. The scar at the moment looks a little high but I guess that still needs to settle and to be honest, bikini-wearing is not a big priority for me! No idea what's waiting to be discovered under the tummy button patch. The stretch marks just below it used to be about 3 inches above my tummy button, just under the front of my bra line. With them being that far up, the surgeon warned me they wouldn't go away completely. So there's a long way still to go but for me, this is what day 5 looks like.
Holy Hot Stuff!!!! You look Crazy Awesome!!! You have got to be freaking out right now, omg! Now that's a success story in those pics!! Congrats!
LOL about the nurses.

It's good to have the support at work. I just know that they would think i'm crazy for doing this. My body image is very poor and i have difficulty believing that my bf won't leave me for someone better even though we've been together for 4.5 years. I need to get this done so if my leave issues don't get sorted I may have to look for another job!

How are your energy levels?
Hiya. Yes, being a solicitor freaked all the nurses out a bit until I told them my speciality was pensions, and then they started coming in for consultations!

I've told a couple of people at work including the two main partners in my team - both of whom are really supportive. Because of all the flap with changing provider and dates two weeks before the op, I had to change and extend my holiday at really short notice and they've been just brilliant about it. I haven't told lots of people there, but they all know that I run and cycle and swim etc so I'm ok with them knowing if it does get round. My impression is that this op is much less common in the UK, so I feel like we're striking a blow for saggy-tummied women of the future by saying look, we genuinely can't do this on our own - it's a physical fact and they should respect the fact that we're dealing with it. I've done it all on holiday not sick leave or anything so it's all on my time.

As for the filming - it's kind of unfortunate timing, but these clips have to go out in September so we're a bit tight for time. Hopefully it'll be ok. And it's kind of funny that it had to happen now!! I don't imagine it will be going viral ;-)

I hope you get your leave issues sorted out. That must be stressful for you. good luck this week! Hx

PO Day 6 and I'm feeling really great....

PO Day 6 and I'm feeling really great.

Yesterday I rediscovered a video I thought I had destroyed - the slow-motion video of me running in a triathlon in September 2011 which finally pushed me over the edge into having this surgery because I just couldn't bear to look like this any more. I've put it up here for your amusement/encouragement/whatever - the difference between the muscle tone in my legs and the horrendous waving up and down of my belly is just staggering.

This is why I had this op - I have run literally hundreds of miles, and I want to run hundreds more - but not like this. No amount of activity is going to shift a sag bag like the one in this video. And the fact that I can now watch this clip without being traumatised (it really did upset me last year) means, I think, that my head is recovering as well as my body. I am so grateful to have been able to do this. I hope someone out there finds it encouraging to know that there is a point beyond which you can't do this yourself, however hard you work in the gym. It took me a long time to accept that, and on that basis to know that this isn't about laziness or vanity.
How are you feeling today? I never even toguht to take progression pics...defenitely have to do that. Havent had any since my 1 day PO. Today I go to my 10 day PO. Fingers crossed I havent sprung a leak somewhere :) Cheers!
Thank you so much for that info. Just what I am looking for. The only problem is I dont know whether to wait until a little nearer my date (11.12.2012) as I hope to loose just a little bit more weight and dont want the garment to be loose... Im now getting myself in a stew what size to order.... do you have to consider how much you might swell up post surgery or just order according to your size before surgery. what did you do ? soz to be a nuisance... so many questions ... How are you feeling today ??
Hi. No worries at all. You measure according to your pre-surgery size, and take the size which is the biggest of the measurements (my waist size was 2 above the others,
:-( but you have to go with that). I've got an instruction sheet somewhere which I can email to you if it's not on their website.

Because mine ended up being a last minute change to BMI, I think I ordered on the Thursday before the op and received them on the Friday. So in your case I think I would wait till much closer to the time and measure yourself then. I'm planning to wait until the dressings etc are off and then ask the surgeon whether I should order the next size down, as it almost feels too comfy! I guess it's serving the purpose, though, of keeping all the layers together. And in the last 2 days I couldn't have taken it any tighter anyway. According to the surgeon yesterday, everything is perfect so yay for the garment!

Today I still feel really tight but it's so different now I know that things are ok - I was really worried, especially as we're about to go away for a few days. I didn't want to be out of reach of my surgeon and wondering if everything was ok. So I'm v happy now! It can feel as tight as it likes if it's all mending nicely! Walking is fine, just slow, and there's no pain really. This is day 10.

Ask as many questions as you like! No worries. Hx

Just a quick update - I'm now on day 18 PO. What a...

Just a quick update - I'm now on day 18 PO. What a difference a couple of weeks makes, but there's still a long way to go. Walking any significant distance, or at any speed, is a challenge and ends up with me hanging on to my abs for dear life. But walking round at home or at my own pace round the shops is fine. I don't think my day 12 pic which I've just put up looks massively different from earlier ones - more to follow after Tuesday when I finally get my dressings off and see the scar and my new BB in all their glory! I still feel quite swollen BUT I weighed myself yesterday for the first time and I'm 9 pounds down from the day of surgery and 16 down in the last 4 weeks - hooray! Some of that must be muscle tone that's gone because of being so inactive, which is less good news, but I'm just hanging on to the upside for now!

I've just ordered a smaller size of compression garment because I don't think this one is really doing the job so well any more. I've lost 3-4 inches off my waist - in fact now I HAVE a waist, because I was always pretty square before (that's why the abs hurt, they're getting used to being pulled back into the right places!). I'm off to buy a couple of new dresses today. The downside of having a waist is that it really shows up my back fat!! I've been googling exercises to do to reduce that so once I'm cleared for exercise that is going to BURN.

You know how people say that when they lose a leg they can still sense it? I feel a bit like that: I know from how I'm holding my stomach muscles where I expect my stomach to be, and of course that's not the case any more but my head hasn't got used to that fact yet so I don't feel any different. It's weird! I think it will take several months to adjust to the new me, but I'm liking it so far!

I hope everyone's doing well and healing up nicely.
Hi! Sorry, I've been away in Wales and I'm only just catching up with everyone. How are you doing? Hope your trip to the surgeon went well - I'm seeing mine on Tuesday which will be 3 weeks PO - will finally get the dressings etc off. They would have come off last week if we hadn't been away. Then I guess all the scar care stuff needs to start... and I can start trying on some clothes !! :-)
I hope you're healing well!
Hx

Well, 3.5 weeks post-op all my dressings are off...

Well, 3.5 weeks post-op all my dressings are off so here are pics of the scar and new profile.

I'm really pleased with the way the scar looks - it's healing nicely and it's smooth and not too red. It pulls slightly at the ends and you can see there's a bit of swelling above it on each side. My surgeon didn't want to do lipo at the same time as the TT and he thinks this and any swelling will even out as I get back to exercise - and if not we can do the lipo in a year's time. I'm happy with that - it was the front slab I hated, and you can see how flat my tummy is now - hooray!

I still have some swelling around my abs and tummy, and my ab stitches are a bit tight still but I'm also delighted to have a proper waist shape for the first time in years! Energy-wise I'm sort of ok - but when it runs out it REALLY runs out and I just need to go and collapse for a while. My surgeon has cleared me to start exercise including swimming so long as I listen to my body and don't overdo it. We're away on holiday next week and the hotel has a pool so I can't wait to try that out!

Looking back at those awful before pics, I can't believe the change - this was SO worth it!
Looks AMAZING Helen!
Hi Helen,Wow,Your abs look so flat! You're so lucky you can resume swimming too! As long as i still have my little leak I know I wont be cleared for that. But on the bright side my scar is looking good too! Enjoy!

Just a quick update with some pics from holiday...

Just a quick update with some pics from holiday last week - a holiday in which, for the first time in my LIFE, I wore a bikini in public!! There's plenty of healing still to do but I love the results so far. We were in Portugal and the heat made me swell quite a lot, so in a way it's a relief to be back in the rainy, grey UK - but I was loving the sunshine out there.

One of the other lovely things was getting used to swimming again. The hotel we were at had a smallish pool, only about 10m long, and on the first day I got in and struck out as normal - BIG mistake! That was the first time I'd been on my front in a month, and as my abs felt gravity they shrieked for mercy! So then I had to swim in a kind of vertical way, like a very old lady, which was embarrassing, and only managed about 8 lengths till I was shattered. But each day it got better till by the end I was swimming more or less normally, and could do 50 lengths. That was really encouraging.

Question - my surgeon has just sent me through a photo of the bit he cut off. It's quite seriously gory, but it's also fascinating (to me, anyway!). What do you all reckon? Do you want to see it, or would you rather not?
You look fab in your photos!! It's great to be able to wear a bikini isn't it!! I know own 2 bikinis but just need a little sunshine to go with it! x
OMG! You look amazing Helen! xx
I am soooo glad you posted your pics on here!!!! You look so amazing and you should show it off girl!!! You have waited a long time and you are gorgeous!!! So flaunt it woman!!!

Hi. Just a quick update with a few pics at 8 weeks...

Hi. Just a quick update with a few pics at 8 weeks PO. Everything's fine - I still have some swelling I think but I'm starting to exercise again (swimming is fine, running feels haaaaard). I took some pics today and was pleased to see some shape coming back - my tummy has looked SO flat up to now, it was a bit odd. I'm not wild about my tummy button but it doesn't bother me particularly - what I love is having a flat tummy, so I dress differently, stand differently, feel MUCH more confident about how I look now. I'd do this again if I had to, no question.
Thank you all! The funny thing is my head still tells me I'm the same shape I used to be, and between swelling (still!) and having not much appetite I feel quite big on the inside - so it's really good for me to look at this progression of pics and see that it's not true, there's progress all the time. I can't tell you how much I love my new tummy!! So happy I did this. Good luck to you, janeellie - hope you're equally pleased!
Helen your pictures are amazing heres hoping mine turns out as good as yours xx
Hi Helen, Wow you are looking fantastic! very slim and svelte. I see you are starting to work out again. Good Luck with your running!
Dr Sherif Wilson

Mr Wilson has been brilliant - he fitted me into his schedule at short notice (courtesy of his lovely and amazing secretary Christine). When he speaks to you, you have his full attention and he answers anything you want to ask. He's very calm, and calming to be with. He's a busy man but his consultations don't feel rushed, just professional - he knows what he's doing. The day after my first consultation I got a pack from him with a copy of the (very full) handwritten notes he'd made of our conversation, plus a copy of the letter he'd written to my GP explaining that I'd been to see him, and why. Everything felt very open and transparent, including fees and payment too. I would absolutely recommend Mr Wilson and BMI.