Tattoo Removal in Pictures - London, GB

Like most people on here I have a tattoo that I...

Like most people on here I have a tattoo that I regret I had a look around at various options and settled on a tattoo removal place in Soho, London. I have only had one session - about 5 weeks ago , have my second session the week after next. I found the lack of info on the internet other than various removal places using stock images shocking so wanted to share my removal journey. The guy I am using seems really knowledgeable and I paid £180 in advance for the first 4 seasons. I have put not sure on the 'was worth it' as I do not know yet - I think the initial results are encouraging though.

Pictures

Sorry the titles of the pictures did not come out - the first is after the pat h test bottom right
2 is the evening after the first full session 18/04/13
3 is on 06/05/12
4 is on 18/0513

More Information

I just re read my review and thought it probably needed more info!

The tattoo was done 10 years ago, on a beach in Goa, India whilst slightly inebriated on new years eve. (seemed like a good idea at the time) I never liked it but it didn't bother me that much as I couldn't see it and it is not visible with a shirt on. I decided last year that it was time to get rid of it and will tell the ongoing story here! I am very happy to answer any questions anyone has - let me know

Thanks Ben

Latest picture

2nd session coming up next week - can't wait!!!

Evening after second session

Sorry, the picture is in a different light than before - will post more when I can. This session definitely hurt more than the first session as the laser was 'turned up' its also more raised than last time.

2 days after second session

10 th June 2013

4 days after the second session, the swelling has completely come down and I have been told that I need to wait 8 weeks for the next session. I think that I am getting the start of some encouraging results but its going to be a long process!!

18th June 2013

I think the progress is going quite well, it's a nightmare having to keep it out of the sun though but am sure will be worth it in the long run, hope everyone else is doing well - Ben

Photo July 28th

Been a while since the last update - have another session in a couple of weeks, this is about 7 weeks after my second session, going ok but it's a long process. Keeping it out of the sun is a bit boring too!

4 months in!

Hi,

So I am 4 months into this process and have only had 2 sessions, looking to get another one done in the next couple of weeks, I think its going pretty well though, some bits appear to have completely gone, hope everyone else's progressing well

After third session

Really pleased with progress, apparently they are getting a pico laser which they should have before my fourth session, apparently it's more expensive - does anyone have any experience using the pico laser? Good or bad!!

Photo after 3rd session

2nd October

Picture update 9th November

This seems to be taking ages!! But I am still encouraged with the results, I have only had 3 sessions and the next one will be with the pico laser that they are getting at the end of this month, I paid £180 for the first 4 sessions and have been told the pico will be c£250 per session, although the chap reckons I might only need 1 or 2 more sessions with the new laser. That would be amazing and I will post an update after it's done - end of November.

First pico session today

Had my first pico session today, seemed to hurt a bit more but was ok photo is a before, will post another one when I take the bandage off!

12 hours after first pico session

So let me update I gave gad 3 q switched session and just yesterday had my first pico session - pain about the same, the only difference at the moment is that I have a few blisters which I didn't get before not painful though, sorry the photo u have put up is rubbish but will put another one when Ivan

Some blisters

19th December

Looming a bit better today!

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas everyone, the tattoo looks to be healing nicely will see in the days to come

3rd jan 2014

Happy new year! Just a quick photo update about 2 weeks after pico sure session, I think it's starting to look much better as it has settled down a bit

January 13th

Update 3 weeks after first pico session, seems to have healed pretty well, thought there might have been more progress though...,

January 16th

Feb 6th

A few weeks since my last post, really pleased with progress, in some parts it's completely gone. It's really interesting that the ink is at different depths and is reacting differently. I think another 3 or 4 weeks until my next session, will keep you posted!

6th Feb 2014

6th feb

Progress update

Been a while since I updated but I am really pleaed with progress, there is a bit at the top left with quite a bit if ink left but the bottom looks like a shadow. Think I will have one more pico session then enjoy the summer - bit of sun after the lasering has healed and then see where I am later in the year.
Wayne

Excellent very knowledgable , puts you at ease in great central location within a tattoo place.