I'm 40 Years Old , with Stretch Marks that are 21 Years Old - London, England

Heard about derma roller , as I have had stretch...

Heard about derma roller , as I have had stretch marks for half my life , I decided it was time to commence battle. After using the roller semi hard , a few days later I noticed the skin became dry and started to itch , so I used almond oil to alleviate the itchiness and dryness, the wrinkles I could normally see if u wore a tight top also improved, the stretch marks was definitely changing for the better !

I'm 32 years old !! I have a lot of stretch mark almost all my body , some are old and some are new !! I want to ask how much inch I should buy the drema roller and how to use it ! Thank you
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I brought the 1.5 but I wish it was the 2mm as my stretch marks are long and deep
Try the 2mm , the instructions will be on the box
You look smoother to me! This is very interesting, I had one treatment on my face (of dermapen, very similar) which was pretty strong (some bleeding and bruising lol). Has been less than a month but looks better to me. Have 2 more treatments, hope it works! Thanks for the review, are you still doing it?
I have used it twice since got a bit lazy , need to start the treatment again
I ordered on called "My M" that I want to try on my hands. I'll see how it goes...
Looks like your getting some results. What type of roller did you purchase?
I brought the 1.5mm , I do belive my stretch marks are pretty deep , so I may try the 2mm , I'm content at the improvement over one use , so I will continue to roll to see if there is further improvement , I also do a 5 min abb exercise using an iPhone app, to complement the treatment
Glad you are seeing results!! I love almond oil, use it to sooth dry skin, especially in the winter. Do you find the treatment painful?
I wouldn't say painful , but the harder you pressed the roller against your skin will increase the discomfort , it feels tiny needles brushing against the surface of your skin, it's a weird feeling but I wouldn't say it's painful.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

What type of oils do you recommend? I have scars from cosmetic surgery plus acne scars and stretch marks I am trying to diminish :)
I really want to try one on my face, but I am so scared :)

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Is be scared too , there are reviews on facial dermal rolling on here somewhere , perhaps have a read of them.
Any natural oils , almond , olive , coconut etc