I'm 40 Years Old , with Stretch Marks that are 21 Years Old - London, England

Heard about derma roller , as I have had stretch...

Heard about derma roller , as I have had stretch marks for half my life , I decided it was time to commence battle. After using the roller semi hard , a few days later I noticed the skin became dry and started to itch , so I used almond oil to alleviate the itchiness and dryness, the wrinkles I could normally see if u wore a tight top also improved, the stretch marks was definitely changing for the better !

Looks like your getting some results. What type of roller did you purchase?
I brought the 1.5mm , I do belive my stretch marks are pretty deep , so I may try the 2mm , I'm content at the improvement over one use , so I will continue to roll to see if there is further improvement , I also do a 5 min abb exercise using an iPhone app, to complement the treatment
Glad you are seeing results!! I love almond oil, use it to sooth dry skin, especially in the winter. Do you find the treatment painful?
I wouldn't say painful , but the harder you pressed the roller against your skin will increase the discomfort , it feels tiny needles brushing against the surface of your skin, it's a weird feeling but I wouldn't say it's painful.
Needling is very successful in damaging the skin which promotes collagen production. If interested in a stretch mark or healing oil let me know. But you are on the right track!!