Neck and Chin Vaser Lipo - London, UK

After reading all the info on vaser lipo and the...

after reading all the info on vaser lipo and the so called minimal swelling, gentle, non evasive treatment i went ahead. apparently i was told i could go back to work the next day....not so!! i looked like id been in a bad car crash for the first few weeks and was beside myself with worry.

but.....3 months on, and im finally seeing results, im so relieved cos i thought id made a big mistake, swelling was horrendous and no signs of improvement for quite some time..yet i am only now seeing results. slowly but surely its all going into place, my crooked smile is returning to normal and my neck and chin looks so much better.

i was cursing the day i had it done...but only now am i seeing real improvement., so dont give up...bear with it and the results u expect so quickly do eventually come!! would never have had this procedure done because its taken so long and its made me depressed...only now, am i seeing a difference...3 mths later. so i guess it does work..at a price..no way are u going bk to work the following day, as they say...but its working now thank god!!

A brief update on my previous comments. Well, I...

A brief update on my previous comments. Well, I had the vaserlipo done 2yrs ago this coming April....even though i went through the mill with the after effects, I have to say it was the best thing Ive done. No regrets whatsoever. So to anybody out there whose had it done, and like myself, wished at the time i hadn't....bear with it. I'd say it took at LEAST a year to settle down. You'll be pleased.

I agree sonnyday don't know what these lipo's are that people are dashing back to work. I had Tumescent lipo my smile is also "crooked" it is like my right lower lip is "pulled" up that is the side also with hard lumping swelling still, much less then the left. I'm really concerned by my lip what did you experience? Was it just very gradual improvement? How long did it take? Is it back to normal now? It's only been just over two weeks so I know I need to be patient but it's hard be I'm really freaked out that it will stay this way. Thanks in advance
honestly know why yr worried...but believe me Have2stopbeing vain!!...its worked!! my smiles come back and my neck/chin area has significantly gone. it took since february to now, so dont give up hope, i never thought it'd work cos i was a mess after, but it has.
Thanks I appreciate that.. I do see results but holy cow it sure does come SLOW
tell me about it!! i had mine done beginning of feb, its now middle of june. I had a really wonky smile for roughly 3 months :( Slow aint the word....i bet you'll be pleased with the end results..u wait...each day my neck area is getting slimmer and slimmer and ive even got a definite jawline. Im sure youre gonna be happy!!
it's really hard having your smile messed up thanks for telling me it last so long but did get better cause I really worry about that. I have a weird area that almost looks like he took too much fat right there don't know how much swelling is around it or how much it will settle down so that has me worried, but I'm trying really hard to not be looking at anything to closely and letting time tick away without getting to freaked out my how it still looks. (: none of these procedures are for the faint of heart ((::
bear with it...i think some people are just really slow healers....thats us! i was in tears and actually thinking about sueing them for the first 3 mths..cursing the day i let them nr me. my smile is 100% ok now, just took soooo long, swelling took for ever, so i do understand how yr feeling. Also i did sit massaging the lumpy areas while watching tv. dont know if it helped or not but it eventually went down. dont worry im sure u be ok.

Are you doing any massages? This can help the lumps, if you can bear it.

I'll send happy, healing thoughts down to London. :)

rrrr thks sharon, no, not doing any massages, havent been told to. does this help then? not sure if it'd work now after all this time. I look like ive swallowed a couple of marbles! not a good look thats 4 sure.
only very slowly am i noticing some difference. my smile has definitely returned thank god!! still some lumps and bumps and puckering, hoping these will go with time. would never of gone ahead with it if id have known the full consequences of vaserlipo. honestly thyought id be back at work in a couple of days (not)!!!

Hi sonnyday -- Welcome to RealSelf! I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through so far. Please keep us updated and I hope things continue to improve for you.