Mother of 3 - UT

So far I am down 45lbs from 187 scheduled for TT...

So far I am down 45lbs from 187 scheduled for TT on 4-22 excited, nervous, scared are few of the words that come to mind. I have lots of excess skin from pregnancies that no matter my weight loss wouldn't go away. Now It will forever be gone in just a few short days. I am excited that I will never have to look down and see sagging belly nor will i have to tuck into pants anymore!! But the thing I think I am most excited about is being able to wear underwear again without them rolling down or giving me a rash wear it would rub under the belly and on my pants. I am nervous just because I don't know what to expect after the surgery and scared well because all surgeries we take risks when being put under. In the end I will be so happy with my results that all my hard work and the temporary pain, and the Dr's final touches I will have the body I want!!

less that 72 hrs before new me.

I am getting closer and I figured I would ad some pre belly horrific terrifying pics. Not for the faint. These are battle scars from 3 beautiful babies that are about to he rid forever. Well there will be some stretch marks left but not nearly as many that I have now. Hopefully I am able to get some after pics with in the first few days after my TT w/MR and lipo. Still really not sure what to expect, before I had any children I weighed 97lbs. I don't ever want to be that small again because people thought I has eating disorder. But to be 125-135 I would be alright with that. I am not sure if I will lose any weight from the surgery itself even though my Dr. Told me they would be taking lbs right away as my loose skin is quite heavy. So I will wait and see.

The eve of Surgery

It's really happening....OMG!! My time is for 10:45 am to be at the hospital. I can't wait to be done with this so the overwhelming anxiousness will be gone and I can start the healing process. I do have to stay the night which is fine. I will let everyone get used to me not doing everything for them for a while....lol My husband bless his heart is a god send. He took 2 wks off to help me. I will try and post pics when i get home from the hospital for some updates. Talk to you all on the flat side. ;)

1day post op

Well everything went well he removed 5lbs of excess skin and about 2 lbs fat from the lipo. I'm in pain my pain pump had to be taken out this morning because at some point last night the catheters got pulled out so dbl the pain. Haven been able to get up and walk yet. Waiting for the nurses to remove catheter. Hoping to go home at some point today. But in order for me to do that I have to take deep breaths and not get sick from my meds. I was able to get a quick pic when the nurse was checking my bandages. It looks good so far from what I can talk there's to much indents from the garment and the padding he has on under it to really tell. Im gonna get off here and try to sleep cause I didn't get any rest last night in here with nurses in and out all night.

bruising

Holy tamole bring on the bruising. 2 days post op and I have major bruising going on. I itch but too numb to scratch it..LOL still waiting to see what I look like under this girdle. Hopefully today when I go to Dr for my dressing change I'll get a peak. In weighed myself last night and somehow gained 20lbs while at the hospital when I know he removed 7lbs of skin and fat. How do you manage to gain? I'm gonna go with the swelling. Haven't had an appetite. Try to eat Lil so I don't get sick from all this medicine.

first post op apt.

So have the binder off. And I still can't see the difference other than the pouch of skin that was once there. Hopefully when some of the swelling goes away.

day 3 post op

Well thought today would be the day to try and shower. WRONG!! The Moment my girdle came off began the hot flashes and faint feeling, and Dizziness. Didn't start out that great this morning either. Missed a dose of pain meds in middle of night and woke up to nauseating pain. Ended up having my husband give me sponge bath laying in bed. Girdle can not come off or I get instantly sick.

day 4 post op

Stopped taking the pain meds as I feel they were making me feel worse. Suffered with fevers all day and night yesterday was a rough day for me. Today only taking 800 motrin from here on out. I'm really dying to get in the shower but after yesterday's ordeal I'll refrain for a few more days. Drain tube still letting out a fair amount of blood and fluid which is to be expected. If I could stay awake for more than a cpl hours at a time that would be great as well. But I can't make it to the commercials on TV shows without my eyes rolling in the back of my head...LOL

1st day out of house

Decided to go for a ride today went to the stores used a cart the whole time, except the store that didn't have one my amazing husband pushed me around in a wheelchair. Feeling a little wore out but not to bad. Also washed my girdle and took a pic of my tummy I have to say at this point I am not happy with my results. Yes I'm swollen but I don't see no shape I look like a box. Awful!! Ugh.. Shouldn't of looked yet.

follow up belly button stitches removed

Feeling much better today after talking to my Dr and asking him questions. Able to move around pretty good. Swept my floor this morning made breakfast and lunch. Except walking long distances in which I ride the cart at the store or the hubby pushes me in wheel chair. I do get a pain in my back after a while. I'm not hunched over almost up straight all the way. A few Lil twinges here and there in the belly. My only issue is the constant laughing my husband is trying to torture me with. ..LOL he said he's healing me with laughter. Which is fine but it hurts a little bit.

8 days post op

I feel great. other than a few tweaks here and there. I still feel very swollen obviously that's gonna be for awhile. although today I have this weird tingling near my waist. I dont know if thats normal or not. (my man package)..lmao my mons pubis area swelling is going down some. still noticeable though to me anyway. I hope I continue to heal like this everyday. I feel great :)

post op day 8

Some pics before shower. Still very swollen

forgot one

Why am I not noticing a difference other than the missing belly butt? I noticed some of you ladies already have a figure.

17 days post op

Had my drain removed yesterday. Panicked thinking it was gonna hurt and I didnt feel a thing, However what did freak me out was when i went to change the gauze that when I removed it there was stuff pouring out like a siv...lol I freaked and called the office only to find out that's fine just keep changing it and it will close up in few days well this morning it was closed..lol Phew.. I don't know if I could handle that much longer. Now for this swelling to subside just a little would be grand. I hate this compression garment but at the same time I hate not having it on when I take a shower. The Dr. did say I could get some really snug spanx to wear. Is anyone else experiencing that? Feeling great with compression garment on but when you take it off its still hard to be fully upright? and can't have it off for very long at all? I will post pics as soon as I get my phone back. I broke it and had to send it in for repair :(

4 weeks post op

tomorrow is 4 weeks post and I'm feeling great! Dr said I only have to wear compression garment at night for the next 2 wks, no more day wear. I can go back to Zumba in 2 wks and we are pcs'ing the same time. Healing really good, still lots of swelling though. My man package is starting to go down a lil but still very noticeable to me anyway...lol that's the update here.

4 mos post op

I'm a cpl days shy of 4 months post surgery. still have a swollen mons pubis hate it!! Moved across country, Haven't been to the gym, feel like I dont look any better or smaller. Never had the I can't breathing to deep issue at all or stand straight problem as bad as most are talking about. Still numb from the belly button down. Get really swollen by days end and thats when I feel like I still look the same as before. I will post pics from my phone when I get the chance. Hoping something will start to look up soon.

4 mos pics