BBL Ready for Sept-2014 with Dr. Moises Salama

Hey, Im not new to this Real Self Site but this is...

Hey, Im not new to this Real Self Site but this is my first real profile and I must say I am loving the energy from some of you ladies, this site seems to be very helpful with almost every thing. Well, I want to start off by saying that I originally started off wanting liposuction for my stomach because I've always been comfortable with my body, but up until recently I have gained about 15-20 pounds all in the wrong PLACES.
1. Consultation-Reflection Center -Livingston NJ
The doctor made me really comfortable however I did not feel like he was aggressive with the lipo in the pictures. Also the cost was 7,999.00 and It just was to much money for poor pictures and not enough reviews.
2. Consultation-Body Cosmetica- Bayonne NJ
Now this woman I did not feel like she was very informative on the procedure. It seem like she was all about the money and not all about the look that I was going for. Now first Off she was not a certified plastic surgeon she has her license as a OB-BYN. I was able to find that out after researching her. Also I found out that she had alot of bad reviews from people that she did not deliver their babies properly, they were uncomfortable. Thus, that just turned me away completely from getting any thing done with her. And even after I declined getting the procedure done with her she pushed the issue of the lipo so bad that she called me several times with multiple voice mail messages stating how she would go down on the price from 1,295, per area to 700 per area. By than I was more then turned off by the doctor and any of her services, I was totally disgusted and did not want that doctor with out the proper credentials or customer service to perform any work on me.

Check out the links to the doctors that I have researched ladies, although my experience was not the best, this is a warning from me to you, for you to take precautions on these specific doctors. Perhaps your experience might be different from mine. This is not to down play any doctor, these are just my real life experiences.

*Key of advise ladies, don't just aim for a cheap price with a doctor, make sure you do tremendous research before they perform any work on you, because once you change your look it is permanent. Happy Healing Ladies XOXO

My official wish pics

Here are some of my official wish pics :-)

Its official Im going with team SALAMA !!!!!

New Booty

Projection pic of how I want my but after surgery :-)

Yall betta Watch out after my BBL !!!! Im gunna be a Problem

Get ready Ladies !!!! :-)

Booked my date for Sept 2014 with Dr. Salama

Hey BBL Sisters I booked my date for Sept 26 2014 with Dr. Salama and put my deposit down its in 7 more months i cant wait to my new body I posted some pics up of how my body is i had to gain 15 pounds because i did not have enough fat, now the doctor says I'm perfect, I told my boy friend that I'm getting liposuction but he doesn't know that I'm getting a BBL. I'm to scared to tell him and to scared of what he might think. so this is my little secret.

new pics of my journey

I had to gain 15-20 pounds for surgery and I hate the weight on me. I am so anxious for my date in September, I swear it almost cant come fast enough!!!!! Team Salama

15-20 weight gain for surgery

salama ready

Dr. Moises Salama

When is your surgery I am nov 16? At recovery house as well
I am doing mine nov 10 yes im also trying to do the recovery house as well !
heyy how did things go ????
I haven't had surgery yet @mercedeso i will in the next 6 months
Hey girl I'm looking at a sx date in sept as well with Dr Salama..how long will you be staying and have you found a place yet??
hey Juicy 91, I am booked for my surgery on November 10, 2014 ! I am required by salama to stay up to 10 days because of the drains and also to be monitored for my follow up appointments, my cousin and i found one girl to go with us so that we can cut the cost on the rooms, food and everything else, would you be interested?
i actually ended up scheduling for jan 24 2014 with Salama, but i will deff be following your journey.. good luck hun.. question.. how much do you curretly weigh?? im at 126 and i have to gain weight as well :/
hey babez right now i weight 138 i lost weight, which im suppose to be gainning i was 150.00 at one point they said im perfect for the sx, i want a perfect kim kardashian body, and thanks babez for following my journey I cant wait to see yours as well. I want a big booty small waiste :-)
Are you sure you have the correct Body Cosmetica? 1. All affiliated physicians with Body Cosmetica are board certified plastic surgeons who are members of the ASPS. 2. Their are no OBGYN affiliated with Body Cosmetica. 3. Body Cosmetica does not have a location in Bayonne. I was reading your review which, as the principal of Body Cosmetica, caused me concern. I hope I have been of help. Thank you
Perhaps you are a different but those where my experiences
Thank you. In the future, if you would like to meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon please contact Body Cosmetica and I will personally make sure you get an awesome complimentary consultation. Cool? Ryan Bloch, President, Body Cosmetica.
No thank you, not interested at all
You have a cute shape all ready - the sx will definitely be an enhancement
Thanks babez i just need this fat to be in all the right places. I am patiently waiting for that new body !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyy congrats lol
congrats on ur journey as well
Your so corney
Lol
Cousin when are you updating your review with before pictures.....hurry up lol
Hey have you found a surgeon yet or booked at date?
Yes Jshacorro, I am going with Dr. Salama I am going to book my date next week, I think i will be more excited knowing that I will know exatcly when the date is. What doctor are you going with?
Welcome gurl! I'm looking forward to seeing your journey. Are you gonna add some before pics??? :) Salama makes beautiful bootays. Good luck!
Yes I will add some pics of my Before Body and my entire Journey I will Book my date Next friday. and upload some new pics.!!!
Hey cousin...so glad your are joining me in this life changing experience we gone be killing them when salama is don't work us....
Yes i am totally ready for this transformation and cant wait for this date to come ASAP