Eye Lift Left Awful Scarring on my Eye Corners - Livingston, NJ

The corner of my eyes where she removed skin looks...

the corner of my eyes where she removed skin looks like a jagged frankenstein scar on both sides. when I saw it afterwards and was alarmed, she had no response. she tried to get me to spend more $$ on scar reduction therapy! it was a sloppy job and to this day I have scars that are an inch long like wings on my outer eyes. I never had wrinkles there but immediately after it aged me ten years. No I do not recommend her! if you're 75 and need an eyelift yes because odds are you dont care but I was young and she scarred me for life!
WOW! So sorry to hear this! How soon after surgery did you realize that Dr. Neigel had messed up? Did she ever take any ounce of ownership for what she did?! So are you now seeking revision? If so, when do you plan to get it done? Sorry, again... Be blessed! :-)
as I said she had NO ANSWER! its a terrible job and no real plastic surgeon doe such a sloppy job.
Thank you for sharing your story. I was thinking about contacting Dr Neigel for an upper and lower eyelift but now I will seek a board certified surgeon. thank you again.
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

She's pleasant but my scars have ruined my eyes for life. Its not worth it. If you're not a skilled board certified plastic surgeon don't promote yourself as such.