Vaser Lipo Upper, Lower and Flanks Sat 24th May Liverpool - GB

I will be going into the NU clinic in Liverpool...

I will be going into the NU clinic in Liverpool this Saturday for my procedure, I will post pictures later of before and after and give updates to how its going. This site has been invaluble in making my mind up about going through with this procedure.

Thanks to other posters on here for giving me their advice and experiences.

2 Days to go Pre Pictures

Well its 2 days to go, Im booked in on Saturday. Im not nervous at all, quite looking forward to it.

The Night before.

Hi, well its the night before the big day,. ive got everything i need think, Arnica tablets, Arnica cream, paracetamol, loose clothing for after the treatment and my beds got plastic sheeting on it with absorbent padding.
I dont feel nervous at all, the feeling ive got is more like the feeling you get the night before you start a new job, strange but true.
Ive got to be at the clinic for 11am, so i will update tomorrow after the treatment. Wish me luck.

All done in just over 2 hours.

All done now 2000mls removed, I just having a coffee after the procedure. The Staff were brilliant, ( Dr Vlok, Lyndsey and Marie) chatting to me all the way through
, explaing what was happening the
news too Quite abit of leakage at themoment, which is a good thing One word excellent, will update later

Home now

Im in no pain as yet, procedure finished just after 2, the only slight pain i have is just above my belly button to my rib cage. My chest, stomach and flanks are a bit bloated due to 5 ltrs of fluid pumped in, so i feel biggerbthan when i went in at the moment. This will go down in time. Having a bit of leakage which is only natural.
Dr Vlok saidvhe was very pleased at the way it all went, so sounds fine to me.
Sorry for the previous update, i missed some text off it as i was still feeling a bit hazy with the diazapan.

1 day Post

After a very good sleep, i woke up as normal, not in any pain really. It just feels like ive over done it at the gym. Still got leakage, but thats normal ad long as you keep changing your pad im sure itll stop in a day or too. Im taking Arnica to help with the bruising, but dont know if ive got any as i haven't looked as yet. Im still bloated with the fluid but im told this will absorb or come out, then the swelling will come. I feel thiner but that could be the compression garment which to be honest is very comfortable. I will update tomorrow.

1st day pictures

2 day pictures

Hi its now been 2 days since my procedure, i have slept fine both nights, with just minimal discomfort which is expected. Ive just had a shower and took a look for the first time. I dont have much bruising at all, but I am still swollen. Just put some shorts and didnt have to breathe in to fit into the but i have got my garment on underneath. Will update later. Heres some pictures anyway.

3rd day

Feels good today, getting less discomfort, but some bruising, but no leakage today. Im going for MLD massage on thursday so should know more then.

4th day

Its been 4 days since the procedure and the brusing is going down, only minimal discomfort, im not taking any pain killers and im sleeping fine and still wearing the garment. I'm going for my massage tomorrow so i'll know more tomorrow how it looks.

6th day

Had my MLD massage yesterday, it felt very nice, even though it was a bit painfull with the heat at times. I still have some bruising and swelling, but not in any pain at all. Just the odd sensation at times, but its only been a week so im quite supprised really.

8th Day

Bit swollen today, but not in any pain. Had my 2nd MLD at home this was nice and more for defininition The therapist use an electonic device whichI held, but she has the other end attatched to her, so when she massages you it vibrates where shes massaging. It felt really good and gave me some shape. So upto now everythings going to plan.

11th Day

Still a bit swollen, but feeling good no pain, just abit of discomfort from the garment and belts im wearing. Its got to be done so ill just have to put up with it. Ive had 2 MLD sessions and the 2nd one was painfull, but well worth it as shes working on my shape. Ive got another one tomorrow and ive been told to take 2 pain killers before to ease the pain lol. Looking good though.

18th Day

Still got some swelling, still feeling numb in certain areas but no pain at all, just strange sensations under the skin when i take my garment off. It feels good though. All my cuts have healed except for one, seemed abit infedted, but put some cream on it and its fine now. My sides are coming in nicely and my lower abs too. Ive still got the garment on with foam padding underneath and 2 Everlast belts on, not good with the weather were having at the moment. Ive got my 5th MLD massage tomorrow, Upto now it seems to be going well.
Dr. Vlok

Excellent clinic, staff were very good couldn't fault them. Dr Vlok and his medical staff. He was great from the first time i met him till after the Vaser. He explained everything to me and and answerd any questions i had before, during and after my procedure. Very relaxed and comfortable experience at the NU Clinc, Rodney St, Liverpool. I have not had any after care as yet so can not givebit a rating as yet, but im sure it will be 5 stars.