Vasar Lipo to Upper/lower Abdominal, flanks and pubis. . Liverpool, GB

Hi im new to this blog so hello everyone... I...

Hi im new to this blog so hello everyone... I wanted to share my experience of vaser liposuction. . Im 5ft5 and weight 10st 7lbs although I am happy with my weight.. I have a tubby belly I cant seem to shift and a promonant mons pubis.. this is due to being over weight as a child and loosing weight as an adult which left me with pockets of fat im un happy with..as I said I am the weight I want to be but there are no exercises that will tone and define the pubic area.. so with lots of research I decided to go with nu cosmetics in liverpool who were so welcoming and helpful I didnt feel embarrassed infront of the staff I had s cconsultation with Dr Vlok who is absolutely lovely and cant do enough for you.. my surgeon took lots of before and after photos which I will upload as soon as hes emailed them to me

Thanks for starting a review!  We can't wait to hear all about how your recovery goes and see your after pics.

day 1

I was very lucky that dr vlok sculpted my flanks for free as he wanted me to be totaly happy with my end result.. so I was really thankful.. after the procedure I stood up off the bed and I was leaking everywhere via the 6 incisions I have.. getting into my garment was very difficult I had sterile pads put on my wounds but I was leaking through them.. a tip would be to bring adult pull up pads with you so all fluid will be retained.. anyway I couldnt get into the garment nu cosmetic purchased for me ( macom 03 medium).. I brought an all in 1 body suit (maidenform.. from jd williams..sg233.. £12) with me which I found held the padding in place..
When I got home I put on an extra compression garment ( from jd williams..ipanema corset.. sc510 £22) and compression knickers ( macom, medium 2046 [ £36.90])
I had to keep changing my padding due to leakage.
I put a waterproof double bed sheet on my bed (tesco £3.50) and layed bed pads down and it did the trick.. I lay on my stomach most of the night as I wasnt in pain I was just feeling hemmed in by the garments..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

day 2

My hubby put some arnica gel on his hands and massaged me all over pushing out excess fluid which I was grateful for, it was a strange feeling being swollen and a bit numb.. I was advised to not shower for 48 hours but I felt smelly and horrible in a wet garments so I had a quick shower (with non purfume soap) and put my garments into the wash.. and popped my spare garments on ( macom 03 £90). Ive started to feel tender around my ribs but nothing unbearable ive not needed any painkillers but I am on antibiotics for 7 days to prevent any infections.
I will try and take a pic with no garment tomorrow so you can see the difference from my pre op pic.

Hi jill thanks it will add as many photos as I can.

day 3

Feeling tender today esp when sitting or bending.. im keep walking around and massaging myself. . I can see the difference but im still swollen I cant wait for the end result.. im researching local lymphatic drainage massargers so hopefully I can book an appointment asap to avoid excess swelling. . Over all im still happy I had the procedure done

Happy healing.
Hi any update or post op tops?
How soon did you start the massage after your surgery? How many sessions will you have?
Dr Vlok