AquaLipo Natural Fill

The decision to have this procedure was the...

The decision to have this procedure was the biggest mistake of my life.

I am five weeks post and still in pain, and cannot put on any of my clothing other than sweat pants. I had my abdomen, love handles, hips, saddle bags, bra bulge, and my neck done. I cannot look up or to my left because of the nerve damage in my neck, and My body measurements have not decreased but increased.

The day of my procedure I was of good spirits and looking forward to my appointment. After three hours of pain and butchery where I cried, but was told 'it's not that bad'. I was forced out the back door with the garbage in my blood stained clothing.

My stomach feels like it's being ripped from my body with every movement, much like what you would imagine the 'feel' of velcro being ripped open. My thighs and hips feel as if I've been beaten with a 2X4. I would give anything to have the 'bra bulge' back so I can sit in a chair without the stabbing pains in my back along with the same 'bulge' I had post-op. I cannot sleep on my sides or stomach, and I have to put pillows under my legs to ease the pressure on my lower back/hips.

I have yet to be contacted by my Doctor. I have been to the 'clinic' twice since, but only to see a 'nurse' and another Doctor that had no clue who I was or what I was going through.

For the love of all that is holy do NOT have this procedure done by these people. The only thing lighter and slimmer in my world is my bank account.

To Maureen W and Always Hopeful... I appreciate your sharing your experience but as I just said to another woman who posted, "I am deformed' I am questioning why aren't any of you posting any pictures because this is dead serious consequences not only for you but also the doctors because how are we (or any lawyer for that matter) suppose to be able to really evaluate the reality of what happened without seeing it for ourselves? I had a face lift and liposuction in costa rica in 1996 and recall I did have numbing and other weird sensations for a long time but I was really happy with the long term results so all those bad memories faded because I was thrilled with the results. I actually did have to go back the next year to get my earlobes fixed but Dr. Lev was very compassionate and did some extra touch up procedures as well and didn't charge me anything. I have gained some weight and want to get some lipo and also the fat transfer for volumn, but now I'm really questioning as naturally so much has to do with the expertise of the doctor and it is very hard to make an evaluation without seeing any picture. It sounds like something isn't right; however, please don't be offended but how are we suppose to know if what you experienced was a normal part of recovery and/or maybe you are more sensitive and/or how do we know you aren't an ex-girlfriend or wife with an ax to grind? If I just take your word for it, I would never want to go to these doctors and yet there are many who report positive experiences!
So sad to hear of this experience - and have to tell you mine was very similar with Body Jet. Months (yes, months!!) of pain and burning - in the wrong hands this technique seems to be a disaster. I strongly suggest you get scans (CT or MRI) to check if any of your muscles have been damaged.
One year post my body jet and I feel that it wasnt worth it. I paid $4800. I should have just gotten the Tummy Tuck.
Dr. Mendoza and Dr Bassin

My initial consult was with Dr B, I chose Dr. M since Dr B recommended him and Dr M's schedule suited mine. To date (Nov 1st) I have yet to see Dr M.