Any Advice on How to Correct a lumpy Chin After Laser Lipo?

I had an RF type of laser lipo under my chin...

I had an RF type of laser lipo under my chin almost 2 years ago now. I do not recommend lipo in this area especially if you don't have a lot of fat to begin with. Looking back now I feel so foolish for doing something like this as I didn't need it at all. I wish my dr. was more open with me about possible complications but all he really said was that it's a really simple procedure. I am in my 30's and feel like i have just aged myself several years by doing this. My dr. took out too much fat so I am left with a lumpy contour and the skin is now lax and looks wrinkly in the area where the chin meets the neck and the platysma band is now showing. I also have a lot of hollowness. I never had any of these issues before doing the lipo. I feel so self conscious now and in search of trying to find a way to correct this. I was told by many dr.'s that fat grafting would correct the issue and some minor lipo to the lumpy areas would smooth everything out and hide the platysma band (although none had actually done this before in that area) and I was also told by many dr.'s that fat grafting wouldn't work.....so I really don't know what to do. When I complained to my original dr. about the outcome he didn't really say much except for recommending a facelift! There is no way I would do that, especially at my age. He also recommended filler which I did try but it looked terrible and even lumpier so I had it removed. He also did lipo to my thighs and I have some issues there too…eeek!!! but want to focus on correcting my chin first and then I’ll eventually have my thighs corrected…if that’s at all financially possible. I have definitely learned a lesson in all of this and look back at old photos and get saddened by how I could do such damage to my body

Has anyone encountered this type of outcome and what have you done to correct it? When I spoke to other dr.'s for second opinions many hadn't seen this type of complication with such a so called "simple" procedure and none had fat grafted to this area. Now i don't know what to do and I am so scared of attempting to get this corrected and the dr making it look worse. I have one shot to get this done and get this done right and i am so fearful of making the wrong decision. If you have any advice, tips or suggestions please let me know.

Anyone out there who has corrected this type of...

Anyone out there who has corrected this type of issue before?

Would fat grafting be the only solution to correct...

Would fat grafting be the only solution to correct this? And how risky is it?

What other options would there be to give this area a smooth and even contour?

You're only 9 weeks post op so you will see an improvement.... It takes at least 3 to 4 months. One dr. back east said my issue is fixable with fat grafts and I may need a couple of sessions to correct it. I didn't go see him in person because he was too far away but he did see several of my photos. Another piece of advice he gave me is to see someone who has done a ton of facelifts as they are the most knowledgable regarding the face an also do fat grafting when doing facelifts. Another option is ultherapy... I haven't seen anyone about that yet but I am going to ask about it when I consult the next ps I see in October. I am positive that I can see an improvement I just need to make sure I find the right person to fix it. Have you had any luck finding anyone experienced enough to correct it? Does your chin look like mine?
Correction from lladams, I have an indention alongside my jawline where too much fat was taken out.
I had chin, neck, and jowl liposuction 9 weeks ago and I encountered the same problem. I am humiliated. I also have assymetry on one side of my face with an indention alongside my jawline where not enough fat was taken out, followed by not enough fat taken out mid-jaw to my ear. What I am doing is trying to find a board certified plastic surgeon to correct the problem. You need to google face liposuction revision doctors. They are not easy to find, but they are out there. Some doctors will also do revision surgery, but some do not want to go behind another doctor. I feel your pain. Good luck!
Oh my gosh..I am in exactly same situation as you. I have indentations after th sugeon removed too much fats from my jowls.... Have you corrected your problem yet?
Yeah, she is a major Christian. She was even telling me that someone came to her wantung to have her fix a cheekbone deformity and she said no because even though she had done this before and was great at it, she hadnt done one in a few years and therefore was not confident in her ability.

You are beautiful! Im sure the only thing aging you is your worrying! I used to be so fat i have stretch marks on my neck under my chin lol!!! Que sera
Thank you for the kind words. It's not as noticeable when you are looking straight at me but it's just knowing that I didn't have this before is what is so heart breaking.... And that I did this to myself. Im still fairly young but feel that this has aged me and it's really bothersome. I would have never thought of Mexico for surgey but I'll definitely email her. I find a lot of surgeons will tel you they can give you results so they can get your money so I truly appreciate a surgeon who is honest.... And highly talented of course :)
No, i only had breast implants and lipo :/ I live in Seattle too, and my roundtrip ticket was only $190 to san diego (bought 2 weeks prior), then i took a bus and trolley to the mexican border $5, walked across the border and caught a cab to my hotel $3, and www.hotelticuan.com is only $56 a night and super nice. There are some rockstar surgeons down there, but probably way more crappy ones so definitely do your research! I will pray for you, best of luck! Although it doesnt seem that noticeable, im sure youre still beautiful!
Thank you for the contact info. Did you have revision work done by her? I will contact her and see what she says

I would ideally like to find someone within North America (west coast) and I'm a bit reluctant going far for work. I have a feeling I need some fat grafting and may need more than one session, if that is the case then Mexico won't really work for me. I am determine to get this corrected ad get it corrected by someone who's done this area before so fingers crossed
Maybe try sending an email to my surgeon in Tijuana? She started out doing reconstructive surgery on deformities (including facial ones) before focusing on plastic surgery. I just got back from Tijuana and she ismamazing at what she does, and is always honest about what shencan and cant do. CarminaCardenas@gmail.com
Oh, also she is really cheap since its in Tijuana.
I am so sorry. I feel really bad for you (which I know doesn't help at all). I have read in several places about those with little fat getting less than desirable outcomes. I was pushing myself before my surgery to lose as much weight as possible although looking back I didn't try "that" hard and I am kinda glad I didn't.

As far as any sort of resolution. I am really not experienced with this sort of thing but I know technology is advancing constantly. I can imagine at some point they should have something available for you. I am shocked at what your doctor has said to you. My doctor said revisions are free. I only had lipo done but I was really, really picky about who I went to see. I am sure you were too.

This makes me really sad for you. Thinking of someone going through this, the emotional trauma. I am heartbroken for you. I am sure you are constantly diligent in researching and talking to doctors but I urge you not to quit. I also would look into filing something against the original doctor ESPECIALLY because he is acting like it's not his fault. I know that doesn't help your problem though :(

Think positive. You can't change the past and constantly saying woulda, coulda, shoulda isn't going to help. There are people out there missing limbs, with severe burns, people who can't see or hear. Be grateful that's not you.

My thoughts are with you. And if you do have any other photos please do share them. I'd be interested in seeing other angles and such.

Take care of yourself :)
Tell me about it! It's so frustrating. I cry all the time over it. I really hope i can find someone who is skilled enough to correct this mess. My head is in the normal position in most of those pictures. RF stands for radio frequency. I dont really have before before pictures. But I shouldn't have had this done, looking back I am not sure why my surgeon would have allowed this. I am not overweight and I didnt even really have a double chin. Of course i had a bit of a double chin when I tilt my chin towards my chest but who doesnt? I guess I was thinking I could have a sharper jaw line. My before basically looked like the pictures above but SMOOTH with no lumps, dents or lines. It looked normal.....I think I may have some old pictures of myself that I can post. Yes, it looks bad and I don't know what to do but let's hope there is a positive solution
Oh man. Do you have any before photos? Whats RF mean? I am wondering what it looks like when you aren't stretching it. Do you have any photos of your head in a normal position (you can block off your face of course). SO sorry this happened to you!