Lipodissolve No Results

I have had two Lipodissolve treatments with no...

I have had two Lipodissolve treatments with no results. I have actually gotten larger. I am very discouraged and depressed.

My last treatment was so bad that I cannot even think about going back for my next one. I was not told when I was given the numbing cream that it had to last all 3 treatments. I thought I would be given a tube every time I had a treatment. I didn’t learn until after my first treatment that the tube had to last me all three treatments. So I had to divide the remainder of the tube for two more treatments and it wasn’t enough.

It was so painful I thought I was going to pass out. I didn’t experience that, the first treatment, because I had used over half of the tube. I was not able to leave the spa after right after my treatment, because I was in so much pain.

That night I woke up with terrible abdominal pain. I broke out in a sweat that left me wringing wet and I had diarrhea that I would not wish on my worst enemy. I passed out on the bathroom floor. I came very close to going to the emergency room. I had diarrhea and abdominal pains after the first treatment also, but not quite so severe. I was told that I might have loose stools, not diarrhea that would totally drain me.

I am embarrassed to tell anyone that I am even doing Lipodissolve. Anyone would think I was stupid and foolish to spend that much money, to experience pain, sickness and enlarge my abdomen.

In fact I think I am stupid and foolish