Awsome - Ny

Dr Alkon is very professional and patient. His...

Dr Alkon is very professional and patient. His prices are very reasonable. He did a butt lift and fat transfer to give my bottom a pear shape. I had really bad cellulite and deep butt dimples as result of a previous liposuction procedure performed by another plastic surgeon. He was able to give my bottom that beautiful shape that all Latinas look for. I get a lot of complements!!! I could not be happier.

I would like to see pics... I do not like the pics he has on his profile. They have bumps on the sides.. I am looking for a smoother look. I would like to remove dimples, bit I don't want them replaced by bumps. Can you post pics of your results?
Can u post before n after pic would love to see so I could go for a consulting thanks
thanks for the review. any before and after pictures you can put up? i think there are sometime staff for docs that post reviews.

post op pic

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

post op 2

Hi, I'm considering Dr. Alkon for my BBL since I've already had a BA with him a few years ago. Would you mind posting some pics since I seem to not see them. I'm very unsure if I should go with him for the BBL. Any information would help. Thanks and it's truly truly appreciated! Very scared.
i dont' see the post op pic ??
Hello I'm new to RS and I'm considering using Dr. Alkon. Can anyone who have receive sx from the doc can share their before and after pics. Thx
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Not one complaints. He is very caring and gives you his best recommendation based on your body type and the kind of procedure being performed. I have had other plastic surgeries done before going to him and I have no regrets I decided to go with Dr Alkon for my new butt :)