9 Months Post Abdominoplasty and Breast Augment - Lincoln, NE

I am a little frustrated with my results as I was...

I am a little frustrated with my results as I was not significantly overweight. I am nine months post-op and weigh 2.5 lbs. more than I did not including the 1.5 lbs. for the 375 cc Mentor saline implants. I do not feel that enough liposuction was done on my flanks. I am also accumulating more fat on my abdomen. My skin did restretch and I have the same stretch marks as before. The majority of my incision, both horizontal and verticial, have keloids as does my new belly button (which is not centered.) I should note that my surgeon has said that he does want me to be happy and will rectify the situation. I have not had the nerve to ask him about the costs.

Lincoln Plastic Surgeon

Abdominoplasty with vertical incision and Mentor Sub-muscular saline 375 cc implants I very much like my surgeon. He is a well-informed man and has very good standing in our city. My results were just unfortunate. I know that he could not have predicted the keloids. The original plan was to use 50 cc's less in my right breast, (which I strongly agreed with, see pictures) but during surgery the decision was to use 375 cc's in both breasts. My boobs are still very uneven and my right continues to hang 1" lower than my left. I now wear a D and it is difficult to find 34D. The placement of the implant on my left side is much higher than where it settled on my right side.