I Have Contemplated for 6 Years! I'm Set to Follow Through.

I have been looking at Windell C. Davis-Boutte,...

I have been looking at Windell C. Davis-Boutte, MD, of Liburn, GA for some time now. After seeing results from patients of hers, I'm sure she's who I want. I am currently in the process of contacting her office. I hope this goes well! My main problem areas are my abdomen and arms. I'm too scare to do a tummy tuck so this seems to be my equal medium.

I have my first in office consultation Saturday!

I am super excited! I have my first in office consult this Saturday! I have it narrowed down to Dr. Boutte in Lilburn, Ga and Dr. Moody in Lawrenceville, Ga. I'm doing a phone consult with Dr B and I have sent in my pics for her to call me back with the prognosis! Unfortunately Dr. M does not do phone consults, which is okay with me. I will let you all know how it goes. Super excited!

My appointment is set!

So Saturday I went to my consolation with Dr. Moody and I loved him right off the bat. His consult was free and he took his time with me. He didn't rush me and he answered all my questions and concerns. I decided to ditch Dr Boutte bc she never called back(it's been 1 full week since I sent in my photos to her). Someone on here said you can predict how your follow up visit will go based on how your pre- procedure experience was. So I'll pass. But I am thrilled to have Dr. Moody as my surgeon.

Count down begins!

So I have less than 24hrs tip my procedure. I am not nervous but I am not calm... I really don't know how I should be feeling right now. However, I am ready to see my results.

Day 1 Post OP

Well where should I start. Yesterday was my procedure. I was 24 minutes late due to an accident on the hwy. Nonetheless, once I got there everything begin.(8:24) He took pics, marked the areas, and started the procedure. Lidocaine in saline solution was pumped into the areas that were being lipo'ed. I was told to ambulate and use the restroom. I was sure this was due to the long periods of lying stationary. The solution burned on initial contact in every area, but once it was in there I was fine. The assistant held my hand during that time. :-) Once he started the actual lipo i did not feel anything. It was really cool. When he got to my upper abdomen is when I felt the most pain and discomfort. Ugh.... I hated that part. We started about 930 and finished around 1130. They all told me I looked great! I could beg to differ since I was bigger after than I was before. Sigh. But I know it's due to swelling and excess fluid still inside me.

When I arrived home I tried to change my dressing because the one I had on was saturated and started to leak through my garment. Big mistake!!!!!! Seconds after I took the garment off I started to feel light headed and hot. I felt like I was going to pass out. I quickly changed the dressings and wrapped myself back up. Close call...

Today I feel much better with minimal pain and heavy leaking. All I can think is this can't be good for my skin. (skin maceration) My dressings are always leaking. I took the advice of another and started using sanitary napkins to cover my dressing. Still saturated. I'm leaking right now as I'm typing. LOL And to top things off my pubic and thigh area is enlarged with all this fluid. Hey but it gets better right!?

I will upload pics of after on post op day 4 because I was told to wear my binder and garment for 3 days and not to take off. Happy day ppl

Day of procedure

Photos

Post op day 1

Tell me what you guys think...results or nah?

Comparison Post OP day1

Pics post op comparision

I feel good as far as pain goes! I am still a little sore and swollen, but I wont complain. I am pretty happy with my results so far. I can not wait until the swelling subsides and my results become more apparent. But here's a side by side comparison of before, post op day 1 and post of day 2. I'm soooo ready to get my flanks done, but per my Dr office they prefer to wait at least 6 weeks. I'm okay with that I guess.

Vent session

People people people there's a saying, If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Ughhhh No one wants to spend 1K+ dollars to feel like they wasted their money. So please if you like, don't like, or don't care about my results, if what you have to say isn't positive do not leave a comment.

Now that that is over lol. I feel better.... I still feel sore and swollen. My doc said to leave my compression garment off as this will help with swelling...idk... sigh.... I'm kind of sad bc I guess I was expecting quicker and better results... My mind is everywhere right now so I guess I'll end this review here....
Dr Moody

Dr Moody is a great guy. He was very attentive to me through out the entire procedure. Making sure I did not feel any discomfort. He was prompt from start to finish. He was over all a good doctor.