47 y/o with a new body and a new attitude! SL &BBL - Lilburn, GA

I am so excited! My date is exactly one week away....

I am so excited! My date is exactly one week away. I am having a SL wrap around and fat transfer (BBL). I am hoping for a great outcome this time around. I had the traditional lipo about a year ago and my doctor only took out 900 cc from abs, bra roll, & love handles. I kept hoping for positive results but saw very little change. Disappointed and out of $3000. Two months ago I start researching and was blessed to find Dr. Windell Boutte. I did my consultation and spoke with her over the phone. After speaking with her I felt so confident that she was the one. I'm excited about my journey and will be sharing with you guys... Let the count down begin!!!!!!!

No butt at all!!! BBL less than a week away!

Before pics!

Wish pics

4 days pre op

I'm anxious & excited! I have 4 days till my life changing event. I had the privilege to speak with Dr. Boutte via cell today. She is so amazing, never has a physician called me on a Sunday to ease my anxiety and answer last minute questions. I'm almost positive I have chosen a great PS. Will post pics after my procedure. Pics to come!!

Post op Day 1

A lot of swelling but I love my results so far!!!!

Back before and after

Post op day 1

Post op day 1 before & after

Swelling is bad!!

Post Op Day 1

Lots of swelling. Pain tolerable. Loving my results so far..

POST OP Day 5

Hey Guys, I must say this has been a journey for me thus for. I have so much swelling and bruising especially in my thighs, and pubic area. So bad I could hardly walk. I did speak with nurse Lee and she call me in prednisone for 10 days. I'm praying this helps with the swelling and the third spacing I'm having in my thighs. I did not originally plan to have my thighs done therefore I did not do a whole lot of research on this procedure. But I'm prayerful it will work out in time. Today I actually got dressed and got out. The ride in the car was uncomfortable, but I pushed my way thru. I have been using the log roll but that technic works best when sitting up in hard chairs where u can lean forward. I started the arnica pills faithfully and have ditched the Percocet. Extra strength Tylenol works works for me. I've been advised to get support hose for my thighs but I'm not sure how that will work will work with the BBL. If anyone has any advice please share. I will continue to share my journey.

Triangle compression garment

Does anyone know the how the triangle compression garment technique for the BBL works?? I am having trouble figuring it out?

1 week post op

I week post op pics and measurements

Long week

Hey guys,
This has been a hell of a week for me. I have experience an emotional breakdown I must say. I haven't looked at myself much in the mirror because my body has almost look like a complete train wreck. But, I must say after conversing with FTA2014 I have picked myself up and convinced myself I can do this. She is my inspiration.... I must admit this journey has been different for me, however, it's not my first PS just a different team of post op nurses. Again Dr Boutte is AWESOME!!! This week I have struggle with my thighs so that I have not notice much pain or discomfort in other areas. However, today when I looked at my butt It did appear flat and wide to me. I immediately, started to feel another let down from this procedure! I had to brace myself breathe and be patience. And hope for the best. It is a long process. I am not wanting to go thru this again. I have swelling in my abs & sides and I'm keeping my CG on faithfully. I will post a front pic soon. If anyone can offer advice on massage in the swollen and hard areas I will appreciate it!!

Update

Hey guys, I hope all is well. There has been no posts from me because I have been ill & hospitalized. Apparently after my surgery I contracted some type of infections that did not grow staph. I have been fighting for my life. I am sharing this not as a negative review, but as an experience for other people who are thinking about plastic surgery. Do your homework, research, ask questions, and make sure you have the procedures your body can handle at the time it can be done. As for me, I am done with plastic surgeries. This was my third one and has cost me well over $100,000. Would I do it again NO, would I be so selfish as to put my family and love ones thru the hell I've been thru..,NEVER. Nothing negative about you guys who chose to have PS. As for my PS, she has done everything in her power to take care of me.. I have traveled to GA twice at my sickest moment. And I must say she has gone the extra mile to decompress & remove necrotic fat cells... Nurse Lee has communicated with me via texts & calls just about everyday, even when I was hospitalized. I am blessed to still be alive. I am still recovering and on my way back to my old self. But, I had to post my experience. Without a test, there's no testimony. I'm heading back to the dr office this morning to get antiobiotcs adjusted. I'm prayerful I'll be back 100% soon by God's grace!!!! Thanks for reading!
Love your body the way it is..... You were uniquely made by God!!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Boutte is awesome. I have had the privilege to speak with her over the phone and via text. She took the time to explain things and gave me realistic expectations of my outcome. I feel 100% confident that she will give me a banging new body. She shows so much compassion for what she does!! I don't think I could have chosen a better PS!!