40 Year Old, Married, 4 Kids and Needing a Renewal - Lilburn, GA

I workout regularly but still have areas on my...

I workout regularly but still have areas on my stomach I can't seem to get rid of. I had been debating for a couple of years now. Dr. Boutte came highly recommended so I decided to go with her. My experience so far had been wonderful. So far it's worth it. I was sleepy after my procedure but was able to go home and interact with my family. Today I woke up sore but not really in pain. I am so glad I can move around without difficulty. I haven't removed my bandages yet but I excited to see how my stomach looks. I will keep everyone on my progress and post pics.

Day 1 night

I am sore as though I have been working out. I have taken 2 Lortab and 2 Tylenol the entire day so the pain was manageable. I made it to my son's baseball game though. I had lipo without the fat transfer. The only place I wanted the fat to go was in the trash! Lol! I am having quite a bit of drainage from my lower left incision. They say the more drainage the less swelling later. We shall see. I can't wait to see the results. I am about to remove the dressings and shower. Wish me luck! I will post a Day 2 pic tomorrow.

Day 2 not too bad

Today is not too bad. I woke up around 5 feeling sore and stiff. I took some meds then back to sleep. I had a bunch of errands to run so I took Tylenol for pain today and it worked well. After running errands, cleaning, and making dinner I am exhausted. I got into my bed around 6 and have been here ever since. Lol!! The numbness is the weirdest thing for me. Most of my abdomen, sides, and lower back feel numb. I did try to massage my stomach and back to help get rid of the excess fluid. Still only the one site is draining. All in all, I won't complain. I don't notice much of a difference yet but I realize there is a lot of swelling.

1 month post op

Most of the numbness and tingling is gone in my abdomen and back. I still have the tingling in the love handle area. I still have swelling but it is coming along well. I started using a hand held massager and it is staring to decrease the swelling even more. I am able to do my full pre surgery workout without pain which is awesome! I go in for my one month follow up appt on Monday.

itching

Okay I am almost 6 weeks post op and the itching has started. It's so strange! I initially thought I was allergic to something and realized it's mostly in my stomach area. I also get a zap like stinging in my oblique area. I assume this is just the nerves healing. Has anyone else had this issue? All of my incisions are completely healed.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Lee and Dr. Boutte are so awesome! The atmosphere was peaceful and serene. I felt as though I was in good hands. I didn't feel rushed and all of my questions were answered completely.