Lifestyle (Wallet) Lift

My experience with LL was totally traumatic. I...

My experience with LL was totally traumatic. I was in mid-surgery, and wanted to yell, STOP--something just didn't seem right, but the surgeon had already started cutting. I did not find out until MONTHS AFTER surgery that I had a surgeon who was just LEARNING, and I had only consented to having a board-certified surgeon, so I was flat-out lied to. During my follow-up, which was negligent, in my opinion, I had somebody sick working on open wounds when I came in with a problem!! They ignored the complaints I had about serious problems, and I was actually left with one ear lobe hanging. At first, I was asked, Do you want it attached, or just leave it like that? WHAT???? I said of course I wanted it fixed but I have been unable to get them to fix it and it has been over 2 years! Not only that, I have had continuous pain the whole time behind both ears, other problems they have refused to address, both right after surgery, and as time went on. I would love to find somebody who is filing a class-action lawsuit. They are definitely in need of some accountability. You can believe me, nobody they've used in their ads had a 1-hr procedure. I was in there for 6 HOURS! My recovery as far as bruising was about 2 MONTHS--not 2 days, like they say, and full recovery has never happened, as I am STILL having active problems. This only scratches the surface--I had a list of about 20 problems, none of which they were willing to do anything about, and the list didn't even include one of my worst problems, which a different doctor actually informed me of.

They treat you life a piece of meat on assembly line, no compassion, no personal attention--including EXTREMELY high-pressure sales tactics--and horrible post-surgery care. One doctor I consulted with, after finally getting to meet with the clinic director about my problems, actually confided in me that she was quitting because of their assembly-line approach. She told ME before she had even given notice! They are absolutely disgusting! DON'T GO THERE--FIND SOME OTHER MORE REPUTABLE PLACE!!!!!!

To add insult to injury, their "special financing" ended up costing me an EXTRA $1,500 because they screwed it up. Wonder whose pockets that went into.

And if you've already gone, and had a bad experience, GET THE WORD OUT! I'm going to contact every consumer protection venue I can think of--BBB, the TV reporters that cover this kind of stuff, etc.

I won't be putting up any pictures--It is too embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because he mutilated me, and had no interest in even the routine after-care that should be provided to EVERY patient, and was even worse about dealing with the problems I had. He just did NOT want to be bothered. After all, their money was already made, right? So anything other than the actual surgery is a "waste of time," i.e. not profitable.

Hi, I'm so glad I found this site. I have no desire to work with uncaring or under performing surgeons. I have had plastic surgery in the past, once due to injury and once due to "basset hound eyes" both times with excellent board certified plastic surgeons. I'm going to forget this one.
I think you should all call yourselves the "bitter brigade". DID YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH! Did you look at the doctor's bio to see if he/she was certified if that was the most important piece for you? ALL I hear when I read your posts is that you are looking for as many as you can find to follow you on your rampage! Go back to your doctor and be rational about what is still "not right" with your surgery. ALL doctor's have a responsibility to their patients but you also have to be realistic in the outcome. Did you listen to what he/she said to you when you met them? Did you have your list of questions? You had to have felt some sense of trust going into your surgery to have this person cut your face! I think it is ridiculous what I am reading. Any rational person would back out of a surgery if they did not feel comfortable with their doctor. If the "high pressure sales" is what you are saying sucked you in, you could have backed out at any point before having your surgery. You can dispute your charge, etc. I am just baffled by all of the posts and can't believe that if you were of rational mind that you would "fall for a scam" by people that "just want your money"! You do have a right to tell your story, but I don't have to agree with it.

do you think we'd be this upset IF THE DAMN DOCTORS WOULD CORRECT THE PROBLEMS, OR ADDRESS COMPLICATIONS? THAT'S THE POINT--as soon as you walk out the door after the surgery, THEY ARE DONE--THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY. There is no excuse for the butchery that occurred. Shut up when you don't know what you're talking about, moron. I made innumerable phone calls and visits, and STILL have one ear left hanging. It doesn't matter what you think, you DON'T know what you're talking about.

Patty1 Stop Shilling for lifestyle lift.... It's quite obvious you are. Not a single doctor is "board certified" doing Lifestyle lift by the Board that counts. The REAL board certified Plastic Surgeons are certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Lifestyle lift tries to claim their surgeons are board certified yet they aren't by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons....
You got that so right!!!
so LL is now doing laser? dear god, what next...........
A Class Action lawsuit has been filed. I'm not sure if contacting 60 Minutes would hinder the lawsuit.
Has anyone tried to contact 60 minutes? They usually get involved in these type of stories and have their people do some investigating into what is really happening. I would say that you all have a legal right to tell your horror stories and you need to send a message to the public what has happened to you. Plastic surgery is an elective surgery but it deserves to be done right and with professional doctors. It seems to me that the doctors need to be exposed! And 60 minutes does a very good job with exposing! I believe in growing old gracefully but there is nothing wrong with persons wanting to look good and to feel good about themselves with surgery. I hate to hear about terrible things happening to people due to negligence and greed! Good luck to all of you! Please contact 60 minutes!!
Great idea...thank you. A number of news stories are in the works at the moment.....that should help get the story national...
I have written to everybody that I can/could think of. Every TV station, news outlet, paper, TV shows, you name it, I have tried. I think that since there is now some Light on Situation there will be more and more news stories about LSL. Especially since they have been hit with $300,000 fine from NY (and in little bitty mice type) and the pending action against them. If nothing else, maybe women from here on out will not suffer the same consequences that we have! That is if LSL is willing to change their practice of how they treat their patients. WE ARE NOT CATTLE. Best, Chrystal Eckes.
a class action lawsuit has been filed. anyone who wants info can email me.
Hi - please forward more info re class action lawsuit and how I can help; is there a reference number I should quote when I contact CNN and other networks? I can believe these people are still allowed to continue doing what they are doing with all the bad publicity. I will find out how to contact the Spanish community through the media; when I was there I saw many spanish speaking people that, like me, were totally unaware of what's going on. Will be in touch. Many thanks, Fanny Marte
If this was in 2009, what about now? 2014, I want to find an attorney that will sue. And I know there are others that want the same.
I, too, was contacted. I am in the process of gathering all records to submit. I do appreciate your response.
I also had a LSL in Denver in Jan,09. I had a pretty awful experience, too. I was contacted last week by another disappointed victim of LSL with information concerning a class action lawsuit that has been filed against LSL. Please reply if you are interested in receiving the contact information.
Yes, I am interested in receiving the contact info concerning a class action lawsuit against LSL. Please contact me by email, (pinkhope@att.net) text, (615) 943-0833 or phone, (256) 978-5185
Have you heard anything about a class Action?
So, I got an email from someone stating there is a class action suit against LSL. I asked for more info, and am hoping there is something that can be done. I at least knew enough before hand to specify I would only accept a board-certified surgeon, and the FLAT OUT LIED about that. Ah, hindsight...... Anyway, back to the class action suit--If I found out anything good, I will post here for anyone else interested. LSL just started (in my area) to show their sickening full-length infomerical. I want to crawl through the set into their studio and rip their throats out.
You are so right about Phil......Oprah too....never heard a word....
you said it in a nutshell.....though there was one dr who apparently had a conscience. She found out what they were really doing (infomercials, pressure tactics, etc.) and actually left LSL. Not only was I thrilled to find someone with strong ethics, but she confided that in me before she even told LSL. Wish SHE had been my dr--it might have been different.
Although I had my lift done at a regular cosmetic surgeon, may I make a comment? I worked for the BBB several years. One of the things I was taught was that any business which pressures you to sign "right now" is NOT a place you want to do business with. In addition, in a company like this, the business ethics come from the top; the doctors are just hirees. Why would good doctors give part of their salary to a business firm, when they could work outside the firm and keep all the money themselves? They wouldn't, so dr's you get thru LSL will not be the cream of the crop. For that reason, I would not even ask "Is this Dr. good" when he's working under the LSL banner. If it's rotten at the top, as it appears to be from all the posts, that tells you all you need to know.
WOW, a person that makes sense!!!! I have been saying the same thing over and over and over. Why in the world does all these women come on the board after reading the horror stories and the doctors reviews of this lift and ask about this doctor or that doctor. When I sent in my BBB report about LSL they did not even bother to respond. That is how worried they are about what BBB thinks. Ladies, think!!!
I have the feeling Dr. Phil is pretty much in the biz for the money and probably hangs out with people like the founder of LSL. I would be very surprised if he did a show exposing this. Sure, it's his "shtick" to be caring, etc., just as it's LSL's "shtick" to be a revolutionary new type of operation, but --- from these pages, it looks like too many women have already been damaged for believing in someone's "shtick."
shyster doctors....shyster lawyers to protect them....there's a special place in hell for them
The only thing that would be good enough for them is the same thing that they are doing here on earth, over and over and over and over.....