What a Rip Off!

Early last year I (and my wife) went for the jowel...

Early last year I (and my wife) went for the jowel lift & face smoothing. With pulling of the skin in different areas, I was shown "what it will look like when done." After it was done, my wife & I went back a week later to have the stitches removed. My wife took a day off from work, but the doctor never showed up. We had to return on another day (more time off from work). I had to return another time because they didn't remove all the stitches. I'm not sure that they still didn't get them all out. There is still a large scar under my chin along with a lump in the middle of the scar.

Down both sides of my jaw line, just in front of my ears there are VERY noticeable scars that run down around my ears and up the back of them. There have been lumps in them from the beginning and continue to itch. It feels as if there are things under the scars like missed sutures. I was under the assumption that plastic surgery shouldn't leave very noticeable scars. I feel as if I were operated on by butchers.

After just over a year, things seem to be back to almost the same as they were prior to the surgery, for both of us. It was a waste of time and money, along with a lot of pain. Along with that, they don't seem to want to know you after you've paid and left after the surgery. Beware of this procedure. Save a little extra money and seek out a "real" plastic surgeon.

Lifestyle Lift