It is totally worth it i had no bruising - Lifestyle Lift - Williamson

It's been 1 week 3 days since the procedure ...

It's been 1 week 3 days since the procedure .   I was thrilled to find out when i went for my week checkup the stitches dissolve and don't have to be removed. my face still swells a little towards night and the back of my head gets sore from laying with the face mask on. my ears are still numb but my neck is starting to itch and get sharp pains once in awhile.

It is totally worth it i had no bruising  but could not have gone back to work as soon as i thought you could.  you have to wear the face mask 5 days  and keep ointment on the stitches till they dissolve or are removed.  so maybe plan on being out of work 2 weeks.  the first week is the worst now i am glad i did it  you just need to follow the instructions they give you, for the best outcome.

Same to me
The skin under my chin is beginning to becoming loose and saggy again. I had my proceedure done Feb 9th! I paid extra for the neck muscle to be tightened. I am so distressed!
everything looks good so far.still a little swelling in the neck.it has been 2wks yesterday.
Well Good Luck Susan53 when all the swelling is gone and you look the same as before spending $5400. I thought I looked good too before all the swelling was gone - and I did take very good care of my stitches, still got an infection, had to have more steroids and antibiotics; but now - 7 months later, the wrinkles are back, my neck is saggy and my ears are still mucked up!! I hope yours holds up, good luck! And Oh Yea - all the stitches do not desolve - they will slowly work their way to the surface thru the scars!
Michigan, Maine, or California it doesn't matter...the fact is that this procedure is not well done. SIXTY ONE per cent of the people here have had problems and look worse than they did before having this work done. Why would you even consider it?
Has anyone had a LSL done in Michigan? Please reply.
Margaret, What Onebamalady said is worth listening to. She said that her surgery was interrupted when someone came in to tell the doctor that 'other patients were waiting.' That's really bad. That means the attitude of the whole office was 'money first, patient second.' It sounds like an assembly line with no quality control.
I had my LSL Jan. 16, 09. I am disappointed with the results. I still have jowls and a couble chin. I went back 3 times to see what they would do. the answer is nothing. I did speak to a plastic surgeon, not affiliated with LSL. He happens to be chief of plastic surgery at a hospital here. He said the reason the lifts don't work is due to the fact that they do not address the muscle and other matter beneath the skin, they only pull back the skin. I just blew $9500 and don't have anywhere near the results I expected.
Not to scare you further, but have you really looked at the photos that LSL puts up VS what the girls who had a bad go of it put up their pictures here? Even after healing, we don't look as good as we did when we went in (in my humble opinion). I am not a doctor, but have talked to quite a few after my "LSL" and have found out a bunch of stuff about the procedure and the doctors performing it. Have you tried going to a regular Board Certified plastic facial surgeon and talked to them about what you would like to accomplish and see what they will charge you? You might be surprised at the price difference. Please really check out this procedure good before having it done! Best, chrise.
ft myers fl.any comments.thinking about it myshelf.a little nervis,after reading all the blogs.help
Save up a little more money then go to the very best Board Certified Plastic surgeon you can find - I would not go to Lifestyle Lift. It is traumatic hearing your own skin and muscle being cut away, having your doctor possibly interupted during your procedure because the surgery ran long and other patients were waiting (as happened to me,)and the follow-up care is vitually non-existant. Please reconsider.
Please, just save a little more money and go the VERY BEST board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Choose one who specializes in head and neck plastic and reconstructive work. Ask around and get recommendations. No one can promise how your procedure will turn out but I can almost promise that your results will be FAR BETTER than if you choose to go to LifeLift. It is like choosing between Macy's and Wal-Mart! You get what you pay for!!!! The skin that I was so concerned about having removed less than three months ago has ALREADY begun to droop again. I have an ear lobe crease that wasn't there a month ago; the skin around my eyes is as badly wrinkled as it was before. All this and it's been less than three months. For $8500 I know that I should look a lot better! Got what I paid for and LESS!!!!!!!!!!!