Life Style Lift - Come on People, Be Realistic

I had the Life Style mini lift procedure done (3)...

I had the Life Style mini lift procedure done (3) weeks ago and everything is going well. I still have some numbness but the healing looks great and I am very pleased with the result. I elected to take addvantage of the additional procedure under the neck which had a price adder of $1,000 but got rid of the jowls affect.

I will admit that I had some trepedations after reading some of the opinions shared on this site and almost cancelled my appointment. I shared this concern with the office and they gave me several references to call. I spoke with (3) individuals that had the same procedure done by the same doctor and they were all extremely satisfied.

You need to be realistic people - just because it's an out patient procedure - you are not having a tooth filled at your dentist - their are a lot of stiches. It definitely takes about (2) weeks before you feel comfortable going out in public. There is a lot of pain for the first several days but it is manageable. The first (24) hours after surgery are the worst. I did not require pain medicine after the 3rd day.

The office I went to was very profesional and knowledgeable. They were open to questions and encouraged I return for post-op consult visits any time I had a concern. I infact went back several times to make sure things were healing correctly and that I was doing everything required to make sure the healing procedure went OK.

During my first scheulded visit a couple days after surgery they did have to aspirate and drain one side that had swelling that was not receeding as quickly as expected. I would do it over again in a heart beat.

Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon