35 Years Old and Ready for the "Girls" to Head Back North and Get a Refill - Lexington, KY

I have scheduled a breast lift with gumny bear...

I have scheduled a breast lift with gumny bear silicone implants for December 22, 2014. My ps is Dr. Shantz. He was so down to earth with an awesome personality. I felt immediately comfortable with him. I originally thought i could just get implants but was told by more than one ps i needed a lift to get the look i want. I am currantly a 38c and would like to go to a full d cup. Possibly a dd?

nervous after my pre-op

So i had my pre-op appoinment on Wednesday Dec 3rd. I was really excited and my husband took off work to go with me and meet Dr. Shantz and add in his opinions of sizing. We arrived and was taken back with his nurse who will be with me all during surgery and recovery. She was very nice and informative. Dr. Shantz was not even there that day so i along with my husband were very disappointed :( she had me look through the "boob book" to pick out shapes and sizes, which were basically cut out magazine pics. They apparently do not do a sizing to where i can see how different sizes would look on me. We did my pre-op pics and went through a lot of paperwork. She explained the surgery step by step and informed me that my husband will not be allowed past the front waiting room of the surgical suite. Im such a baby when it comes to being put to sleep and even more nervous that he cant be there to calm me before the surgery. She said he will not see me at all until they are wheeling me out to put me in the car. Since Dr. Shantz was not there, he could not sign my prescriptions that i need to fill before surgery, sobi have to drive all the way back to Lexington (40 minute drive) just to pick them up...ugh. i also have to get my bloodwork done wherever i choise but on such short notice i just have to pray everything is like it should be. I will not see my surgeon until the morning of surgery and have to trust that he can look at a picture and make mine look as close as possible. Im leaving a lot of trust in his judgement this way but at this point there is no turning back! I just really wish he would have been there to ease my mind.

be educated on care credit!

I forgot to add my misunderstanding with financing through care credit. At my consultation they said i would need to pay 25% up front to schedule a date. I paid 150 for my consultation which would be taken off my total bill. The rest owed minus what i could save up would be financed through care credit. I was approved for a higher amount than what i ended up needing and had also figured out what my payment would be with the 18 months interest free option. My payment would be 317 a month , thats doable! Now when i finished my pre-op and went to pay the rest of my surgery, they informed me that they only have 2 options for care credit. 6 months interest free or 24 months at 14.99 % interest. Holy crap,I was not prepared for that! Ask your surgeons office ahead of time what their financing options are before the last minute so you can be better prepared! This is gonna put me in a financial bind now but nothing i can do about it.

not getting gummy bears!

Silicone gel apparently is what i am getting, and not the gummy bear i was under the impression he had decided.
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

Very down to earth, and took his time explaining every detail and made me feel completely comfortable!