35 Years Old and Ready for the "Girls" to Head Back North and Get a Refill - Lexington, KY

I have scheduled a breast lift with gumny bear...

I have scheduled a breast lift with gumny bear silicone implants for December 22, 2014. My ps is Dr. Shantz. He was so down to earth with an awesome personality. I felt immediately comfortable with him. I originally thought i could just get implants but was told by more than one ps i needed a lift to get the look i want. I am currantly a 38c and would like to go to a full d cup. Possibly a dd?
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

Very down to earth, and took his time explaining every detail and made me feel completely comfortable!

Thank you for starting your journey with us on RealSelf! I think you're wise to get the lift if several doctors suggested it. I have seen some women try to get away without doing the lift, and they end up doing a lift within a few short years following their breast augmentation. Do you know about what size implant you will be getting to achieve the look you want? Keep us posted!
We will do the sizing choice at my next appointment on Dec 3rd. He had mentioned being able to go up to 500 cc!
Oh great news on the sizing. Have you experimented with rice sizers at home by any chance? I suppose you're planning a low key Christmas holiday since you'll be healing? ;)