Extremely Excited and Nervous for my BA!

I'm unbelievably excited, yet nervous for my...

I'm unbelievably excited, yet nervous for my upcoming BA in June! I'm still teetering on sizes, but looking to go a good full C. I am having saline implants, under the muscle, and my doctor mentioned overfilling my saline implants to about 330ish cc's. Im currently a 34 B. Any insight on if you think that would take me to a good C?

Less than a month away!

I'm a little less than a month away and I'm getting pumped, but I'm a little nervous about recovery. Any special advice for recovery?

Adding photos in hopes someone with similar pre-op boobs can tell me how their surgery went!

I'm down to about 3 weeks until my surgery and here are some pictures of my boobs pre-op. I have a mild form of tubular breasts I believe and my surgeon mentioned that she will be scoring the breast tissue to expand my lower pole in attempt to round them out (or at least I think that's the way she phrased it). Has anyone had the same procedure done, and how were your results?

Just 3 weeks away!

I'm down to only 3 weeks which seems crazy to me because of how fast this process has gone by. I can't believe that at this time in 3 weeks I'll have new boobs! I'm hoping, hoping, hoping whatever implant size they end up choosing will take me to a good size c since I don't have much to begin with. I'm also really hoping they can make a lot of improvement to the shape of my boobs since they are mildly tubular with the scoring of the tissue they will be doing. The shape has always been the part I hated the most. I can't imagine how wonderful it will feel to be comfortable with myself. Do you all think my shape can be made more round?

Next week is the day!

I can't believe how fast time has gone, but I can finally say my surgery is next week! I couldn't be more excited but I'm nervous too. I've been having lots of weird dreams about them. I wake up thinking I've already had surgery and I freak out because I'm laying on my stomach. Has anyone else had similar dreams?

The week is finally here!

I can't believe that this is the week of surgery. In just 4 short days I will be going in for the surgery I've wanted for as long as I can remember. I'm consistently having nightmares that I wake up and they're nothing like the size I thought they would be and it's safe to say I'm getting really nervous. Any tips on how to calm your nerves this close? I just hope they meet my expectations.

All done!

Today was my BA! I couldn't be more relieved to have it over with but I am so happy I went through with it. I am currently all bandaged up in gauze with a compression bra on too so I am unable really see them yet but from what I can see, I'm extremely excited. My surgeon ended up going with 320 cc's, saline, under the muscle. My PS says she thinks I'm going to love them and be the good, full c I wanted. My post op appointment is Tuesday and I'm absolutely can't wait to see them. I arrived at the hospital at 5:30 am this morning, went back for pre op around 6:30, began surgery around 7:30 or 8 and I was out by 10. I don't really wake up completely until somewhere between 12:30 and 1 and that is when I ate some crackers and was wheeled to my car. My mom drove me home, and we had about a 30 minute drive. I slept on and off on the way home and wasn't really able to eat anything. All I wanted was tons to drink. I got home about 1:40 and took 1 Percocet and half a Valium and slept for about 2 hours. I then woke up and ate a few more crackers and watched TV for about 2 hours and then fell back asleep for another 2 hours. I have been awake now since about 6 and I just took my pain medicine and will probably fall asleep soon. Pain has been manageable with medicine. The worst part to me has been sitting up, my mom has to kinda push me up from the back. Other than that, I have had no nausea and no trouble going to the restroom. So far it's been a good experience, but I've heard the 2nd day is the worst. I will post photos when I'm able to, most likely next week. Thank you guys for all your support!

Happy healing! Post some pics when you can
Yay!! So happy for you! Hope you're healing well. How is your recovery going?
Congratulations. I'm sure you will love your results. I can't wait to see them.
Glad I found your review! :) I have tubular breasts as well and love seeing how they turn out. Glad you did something so positive for yourself and can't wait to see your pics!
Can't wait to see your photos! Happy healing!
Congratulations! Take it easy...happy healing!
I'm on day 2 and feel much better as far as pain today than I did yesterday. Still on my pain meds and feel like I can actually walk not looking like frankensteinLOL
Glad to hear everything went well! I had mine yesterday too and feeling good. Look forward to seeing your pics
Congrats, you did it!! I'm looking forward to your updates! :)
Good luck! We are having surgery the same day and getting about the size implants. Hope it goes well for both of us :))
Good luck this week! Here is a helpful list of recovery items you may want to have on hand prior to your surgery. Keep us posted!
Your breasts are somewhat similar to 'Beautybust'.....look her up! (She had a lift on one side though). 330cc will take you to a large C, possibly a D with the amount of breast tussue you already have....but that is dependent on what profile you get as well.....moderates will put you on the lower side at that amount of cc's, high's will make your cup size bigger in that amount of cc's. Most doctors don't like doing a lor of scoring because obviously it causes a lot of damage to the breast tissue....also keep in mind that the nerves that cause nipple/areola contractions (hardness) are in that area and you have a higher chance of the sensation not coming back. I had the same thing done and my sensation is all back though-just some extra info for you:)
Hey! I just saw you posted something about getting a lot of scoring....I had an areola lift, but I also needed a lot of scoring as I basically didn't have a lower pole at all!! Couldn't be happier!
Awesome! That makes me feel so much better. I haven't found a lot of people who have talked about having the scoring done so I'm glad it worked well for you!
It totally depends on how much breast tissue you have beforehand, several different measurements of your chest, and even which bra company you shop from afterwards and who measures and fits you for a bra. The same size implant can make different people have different cup sizes afterwards. It is best not to be completely hung up on a specific cup size and instead show your PS a bunch of after pics that give him an idea of the look you are going for....