Extremely Excited and Nervous for my BA!

I'm unbelievably excited, yet nervous for my...

I'm unbelievably excited, yet nervous for my upcoming BA in June! I'm still teetering on sizes, but looking to go a good full C. I am having saline implants, under the muscle, and my doctor mentioned overfilling my saline implants to about 330ish cc's. Im currently a 34 B. Any insight on if you think that would take me to a good C?

Less than a month away!

I'm a little less than a month away and I'm getting pumped, but I'm a little nervous about recovery. Any special advice for recovery?

Adding photos in hopes someone with similar pre-op boobs can tell me how their surgery went!

I'm down to about 3 weeks until my surgery and here are some pictures of my boobs pre-op. I have a mild form of tubular breasts I believe and my surgeon mentioned that she will be scoring the breast tissue to expand my lower pole in attempt to round them out (or at least I think that's the way she phrased it). Has anyone had the same procedure done, and how were your results?

Just 3 weeks away!

I'm down to only 3 weeks which seems crazy to me because of how fast this process has gone by. I can't believe that at this time in 3 weeks I'll have new boobs! I'm hoping, hoping, hoping whatever implant size they end up choosing will take me to a good size c since I don't have much to begin with. I'm also really hoping they can make a lot of improvement to the shape of my boobs since they are mildly tubular with the scoring of the tissue they will be doing. The shape has always been the part I hated the most. I can't imagine how wonderful it will feel to be comfortable with myself. Do you all think my shape can be made more round?

Next week is the day!

I can't believe how fast time has gone, but I can finally say my surgery is next week! I couldn't be more excited but I'm nervous too. I've been having lots of weird dreams about them. I wake up thinking I've already had surgery and I freak out because I'm laying on my stomach. Has anyone else had similar dreams?

The week is finally here!

I can't believe that this is the week of surgery. In just 4 short days I will be going in for the surgery I've wanted for as long as I can remember. I'm consistently having nightmares that I wake up and they're nothing like the size I thought they would be and it's safe to say I'm getting really nervous. Any tips on how to calm your nerves this close? I just hope they meet my expectations.

All done!

Today was my BA! I couldn't be more relieved to have it over with but I am so happy I went through with it. I am currently all bandaged up in gauze with a compression bra on too so I am unable really see them yet but from what I can see, I'm extremely excited. My surgeon ended up going with 320 cc's, saline, under the muscle. My PS says she thinks I'm going to love them and be the good, full c I wanted. My post op appointment is Tuesday and I'm absolutely can't wait to see them. I arrived at the hospital at 5:30 am this morning, went back for pre op around 6:30, began surgery around 7:30 or 8 and I was out by 10. I don't really wake up completely until somewhere between 12:30 and 1 and that is when I ate some crackers and was wheeled to my car. My mom drove me home, and we had about a 30 minute drive. I slept on and off on the way home and wasn't really able to eat anything. All I wanted was tons to drink. I got home about 1:40 and took 1 Percocet and half a Valium and slept for about 2 hours. I then woke up and ate a few more crackers and watched TV for about 2 hours and then fell back asleep for another 2 hours. I have been awake now since about 6 and I just took my pain medicine and will probably fall asleep soon. Pain has been manageable with medicine. The worst part to me has been sitting up, my mom has to kinda push me up from the back. Other than that, I have had no nausea and no trouble going to the restroom. So far it's been a good experience, but I've heard the 2nd day is the worst. I will post photos when I'm able to, most likely next week. Thank you guys for all your support!