39 Year Old Facial Rejuvenation with Botox and Juvéderm - Leeds, GB

I have already written a review on the Juvederm I...

I have already written a review on the Juvederm I had added to my nasolaboal folds (would recommend, worth it). Also, I was NOT loving the creases on my forehead and in between my eyebrows. I had lost a lot of weight and was looking too old for my liking! Initially going in for Juvederm, I also decided on 3 areas of Botox: between my eyebrows, on my forehead, and around my eyes. The discomfort was tolerable. Botox takes 1 or 2 weeks for full effect but I noticed dramatic differences 6 days after the procedure. My Botox seems to last about 4-5 months....I do go in every 4 months and have been so happy with the results. Petra (the advanced aesthetic nurse practitioner) is VERY skilled in giving natural results. I have never looked "frozen" and still have slight movement which I think is crucial to looking natural. She is very knowledgeable and i believe she would rather "under do" an area and have you come back free of charge than to have you end up looking like a wax figure from Madame Tussaud's.

All before and after pictures are currently on my Juvederm review, done by Petra at the same time.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1 year post initial treatment, very pleased

I have just added the before and after pictures (sorry the before is terrifying!) The last one was done about 2 weeks ago - I had Juvederm Voluma in my cheeks. But - you can see my forehead/eyes look wonderful and the lines have all but virtually smoothed out on their own - no fillers have been added to any glabellar lines or forehead lines.

I live in Brakpan and would like to have botox and fillers done by a recommened doctor. Who could you recommend
No clue where Brakpan is!

Botox appointment today, suggested by Petra to go longer between sessions!

Hi all, just had my latest round of Botox! I asked how many units were used and around 20 to forehead, 20 to glabellar region (I have a strong scowl), and 5 on each eye/crows feet area. Petra suggested I wait at least 6 months til the next session as my treated facial muscles have definitely "forgot" how to move gratuitously. So very pleased with that! Here is an updated picture, sorry for the shine!! Should add I had no bruising and very few pin prick marks a few hours later.

Oh thanks so much for asking her :)
That is awesome that you can space it out a little more.  Always nice to save some money!

8 days after last round of Botox

Two recent pictures, one at rest and one with a big smile. I should say, I do have movement to my brow and I love my results!

Voluma looks great too! Mind me asking where they injected and how much did you use?
Not at all! She injected on the cheekbone and a slight bit by the ear, I had .5ml on each side is all :) xx
Petra (advanced aesthetic nurse prescriber) at Vagheggi/VGMedispa

Petra is fabulous and very knowledgeable in aesthetic treatments. She will take her time to describe any treatments or products and fully answers all questions you may have. She is a very friendly, wonderful woman that is an asset to the industry.