2 Treatments Down One to Go, Have Not Noticed a Thing! - Leawood, KS

I spent $1500 on a package of 3 vaser shape...

I spent $1500 on a package of 3 vaser shape treatments for my stomach. So far there has been no noticeable results and I'm terrified that I have just wasted $1500 on absolutely nothing. I will post pictures at the end of this week and see if anyone can tell but I cannot see any difference. The treatments itself is not bad, it is a little hot but I have sensitive skin but you can return to all normal activity immediately.

I am having this done also right now. A series of treatments I had my first one a week ago. I noticed results after the first session but it seems to be temporary as I feel that my stomach looks the same as before within a few hours the results were gone. I know it takes about 3-5 treatments but now I am not sure if it will last or be permanent. I will post a review of my own. Also 3 treatments does not seem like enough for the amount this doctor is charging.
I had my third one yesterday and for the first time I noticed results, I will post a picture here in a few minutes. They said they were going to treat the deeper fat so I am not sure if that is what made the difference or not? I have drank a ton of water today and now I look bloated but I do have less fat to grab and look better in my clothes finally. I am going to do a few more and may even try coolsculpting. How many treatments are you planning and how much did you have to pay? These are very pricey for the lack of results people seem to get.

Treatment 3

I had my third treatment done yesterday and I actually noticed a difference!! I am still a ways from where I want to be but at least I am seeing some improvements! I have less fat to pinch and feel more comfortable in my clothes. I am going to do 2 or 3 more treatments and may try coolsculpting once. The nurses at my dr's office are simply amazing!! I would not continue to go back there if it was not for them, they are so friendly and truly want you to be happy! I just love them!! I don't know if it is coincidence or not but I lost 3 lbs when I stepped on the scale today. It's either the treatment or the gallons of water I am trying to drink. I did take a quick jog yesterday after my treatment as they said 25 mins of exercise after would really help. I'm willing to try anything to assure I have not wasted my money. Here are some pictures from this morning, you be the judge if you can notice a difference. I have been 130lbs for at least 8 months straight and today the scale said 126.5....hopefully I am headed in the right direction!!

I forget to tell u, I am at New York City. I feel lucky to find a good deals. My MC1 technician said I can have better deal $1000 for 6 treatments after the 1st package. Wow! She is the best.
I am also the one like both of u considering cool sculpting too. I can't tell it is good or bad but I did a lot of research before. Someone said feeling very uncomfortable during the treatment, and some of them even feel bad after the treatment too. The worse thing is no result. That's why I am scared to try. I am having LPG m6 treatment because my MC1 technician told me that I need more message to make the Lymphatic system working well to drain out the fat. Of course drinking a lot of water is also a key. I believe it is really making sense. So I have purchased the LPG m6 treatment from the other beauty salon which I am having facial treatment for over 10 years. U two can try the body message (not exactly LPG m6) to add-on after MC1 treatment, it may getting better result. I know coolsculpting is very expensive, and taking time to see result. U both already have MC1 treatment package, why not add a little more for a amazing result.
I am having done with 5 times already. It really works. I got the amazing result right after 1st treatment. But the 2nd and 3rd treatment didn't see so much change. Then I decided to do something additional which is LPG endermologie m6 treatment. This is like body message. The next 2 days right after 4th and 5th MC1 treatment, I have LPG m6 treatment. The amazing moment is coming next day of LPG m6 treatment. Of course I have drunk a lot of water but not crazy ton. Just about 10-12 cups. Also my technician is really good. Also I can do both treatment because I have really good deals. $1500 for 6 Vaser Shape and $1180 for 20 LPG m6. Fortunately I have both technicians.

3 Vaser's done, now 3 weeks after Coolsculpting

I had 3 Vaser treatments done to my lower abdomen and like I said, I only saw a difference on the last one so I decided to try Coolsculpting....ouch is all I can say!! I was one of the very unlucky one's and had pain for a solid two weeks. Today I am officially at my 3 week mark and report of no pain at all just some occasional numbness.
My pain subsided around week 2 but not a day before that! I could not sleep and finally a week and a half in I found my old pain pills from my C-section that I had never finished and started taking those at night just to get some sleep. I have a one and two year old and it was very difficult to tote them around and situate them just right on my hip to make sure they did not rub up against my stomach. The pain felt like a severe sunburn 24/7 with pins and needles all over. Not to mention I looked like I was 5 months pregnant for over 2 weeks.
The swelling went down around week 2 and I was feeling like there was a difference, now I am at week 3 and I feel like I am so bloated and my stomach is bigger than it was before? From what I have read this doesn't seem to be a normal thing?
I am very hopeful for results from the good reviews I have read yet I am super nervous that it isn't going to work after all this pain!!

I'm getting read to have the vaser shape done on my abdomin. I've been reading & can't understand what y'all r talking about. What is LPG m6 & MC1? Do u continue to have good results after these few months have passed? Have your results gotten even better with time!! Please share- I have been saving money for a while so that I don't feel guilty taking it out of the account- spending it on me is a whole different story. I just need confirmation that it's worth it!!!
Hi there! I actually have no idea what the LPG m6 or MC1 are either??? My treatments did not consist of that nor have I heard of it. I do have to say that I feel the vaser is a temporary fix and when I saw temporary maybe a few weeks?? I do not feel it was worth the money, now maybe had I done 5 or 6 treatments rather than 3 it may have been but 3 was not enough. There is new research out there that states it is not permanent so be sure to check with your dr beforehand. I hope this helps!
Hi. MC1 is the machine name and vaser shape is the procedure. Simple way MC1 is the vaser shape. LPG M6 is also called LPG Endermologie, you can check this procedure from realself too. I have already done about 7 times of vaser shape on my belly and about 6 times of M6 treatment for whole body in 10 weeks. Total I lost 10lbs and 4 inches in the AB. area. The last time I have done the treatment is about 4 weeks ago, I still can maintain the same, no gain no lost. The amazing thing is I don't have to be on diet. I can eat whatever I want. When I came back from vacation, I really worried about my weight and I went to do vaser shape along with M6 treatment only once right away. Surprise me, I lost 2 more lbs before I went vacation. Before I was 134lbs and now I am always between 123-125lbs. One more thing it may help you, before vacation I really wanted to drop to 123lbs but no matte how hard I did (exercises, diet and treatment) I was still between 125-127lbs. I think it is the pressure. After I came back from vacation, I don't push myself too hard and I can easily drop additonal 2lbs. I can tell you before I went to vaser shape and I did the research about vaser shape more than 1 year. After I had this treatment I am very confident with this procedure. After I did a lot of research, I found out that the case not successful because the patients may be not enough fat to remove or they do have the muscles. My technician clearly told me that if people are very skinny or they do have muscle, vaser shape is not working for them. You have to understand yourself very clearly before you spend more money. I also agree vaser shape treatment is not cheap. Good Luck.

Vaser NO Coolsculpting YES

Marysue, thank you for your comments, I would have to agree Vaser Shape is a scam. I went into my dr a few months after I was done and he stated it was not permanent like they once believed and were told...yet he offered me other treatments at what I already paid, why on earth would I spend $1500 or even $500 on something that may or may not be permanent again at the same place?? Another Dr sympathized with the waste of money I just went through of spending $1500 without even a bit of difference so he offered me coolscuplting at a drastically cheaper price and though I stated above the pain was no fun I am now 8 months out and the results were incredible and permanent! Everywhere I go people are noticing and making comments how skinny I look and asking what my trick was, the comments started coming in around 3 months after and just kept getting better with time and still are if that's even possible? I lost 10lbs and a good few inches. My pouch is still there don't get me wrong and I want more gone but it is drastically different in my eyes to how my clothes fit now and the amount of skin I can pinch is less than half then it was before. If you can tolerate the pain of coolsculpting I say do it!! When it comes to Vaser...your sure to get taken like I did!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Updated photos

8mos after coolsculpting

do not waste your money. It does not work.
do not do it. it does not work.
It did not work for me. I think it is a scam.
Dr. Craig Schwartz