Lipo Lipo Here I Come! - Leawood, KS

I am scheduled for 11-7-2013 and I am excited. I...

I am scheduled for 11-7-2013 and I am excited. I am no stranger to cosmetic surgery. I have already had a full tt with muscle repair, lipo on my flanks, arms, pubic mons, and bra fat. This November I will be having lipo on my thighs, knees, inner calves, saddle bags, buttocks, and touch ups on the areas listed above including my abdomen.

Decisions Decisions

I need some major help! For some odd reason I am getting really nervous about my surgery. I was not like this when I had my first surgery. However, this one right here is going to be a killer. I am curvy with a small waist, nice hips and a now somewhat nice bottom. I just don't want to lose all of my curves. All I can think about is waking up with no shape and my curves gone! Such a scary thought. SMH. I have been searching the web for nothing but wish pictures. I tried the plastic surgery app but I can't get it to work on the areas of focus. I'm sure I'm just retarded lol. Have a good night all.

2 weeks left

I am all paid and my count down has officially begun. I had my pre-op today, I received my instructions and prescriptions. I also had my blood work done today. I kept stressing to my ps that I do not want to wake up looking like a little boy lol.. When I have my surgery before I go under I'm going to tell him remember doc I don't want to look like a little boy.

Day 1 post-op

So, I am on day one of healing. Let me tell you, the pain is much more bearable vs the pain from my tummy tuck and lipo. However, I am not going to lie I am in pain. I think the hardest part for me is getting in and out of the car, chairs, etc. When I went for my check up today they took the garment off and my thighs look amazing even with the swell hell! Overall I am happy. I mean you can't expect to go in there wearing a size 16 and come out wearing a size 8. Will my thighs still be thick? Absolutely! All in all I'm happy. Btw my nurse said they removed 450 cc from my outer thighs. Dr. Swanson is the best I don't care what others say.

Day 5 Post Op

I finally had a bm yesterday thanks to my gradmother's coffee. I am feeling much better today and I'm down to 2 pills a day for my pain killers. My hardest part of this journey is getting up and down from chairs the bed etc. My buttocks and hips are still very sore and I have some bruising which is good in my opinion. My doctor worked hard on me!
So far I'm still happy but I have a long recovery road ahead of me. Thank God for my mom, grandma and my sister. I don't know what I would do without them. My sister has passed on to me all the cosmetic fads on how to achieve smoother and flatter results. I will add photos later on down the road. Good luck to all of.

3 month

I am 3 months out now and I am still happy with my results. I glad I didn't wake up looking like a boy. Lol.. I have lost 14 lbs since surgery and I'm excited. I will be at my goal weight soon. All in all the healing process wasn't bad just very slow. I had soo many stiff days that I had to laugh at myself to keep from getting frustrated. My calves bothered me the most but my arms are still a bit sore. Yes, I would do it again.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon