Revision Nose Job - League City, TX

Dr. Athre is a good doctor, he is very humble...

Dr. Athre is a good doctor, he is very humble person, love his energy. Going for my surgery (Revision) this week, I am kinda scared of course but I trust him and his stuff. I am sure that all this stress will disappear as soon as I get to his office. I will let yall know about my experience this time and probably post a picture( before and after).

My original nose

This picture was from 2 years ago before my 1st surgery.

Before pictures

That's how I looked before my surgery.

Pictures During surgery.

I didn't have any bad bruises because I don't consume alcohol. I had mild bruises around my eyes but not bad at all.
I had a bad headache and had hard time breathing. it was horrible. other than that the surgery went well and I didn't have any complaints

After my 1st surgery

2 or 3 weeks later

Later after my surgery

one side is bigger then the other one due to scar tissues.

Surgery #2

The surgery went really good. I was hesitating at first because I didn't want to leave my 5 months old baby. the surgeon was very nice, the surgery was on time. I felt like home.
the surgeon told me that he would not surprise me with anything, and that he would tell me everything he is doing. I was awake the whole time, listening to music and doctor talking to the nurse. I might felt one of two numbing needles other then that everything was fine. I know its funny but when it comes to my body everything that touches me I freak out. so you might have even better experience than me. my husband came to see me after surgery, I looked at him with a big smile, he was like WHAAAAT!

Pictures