Best Thing I Have Ever Done!!!! - Layton, UT

I had been wanting to get breast implants for...

I had been wanting to get breast implants for several years but it never seemed to be quite the right time. In 2008 I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon in Colorado Springs Colorado and he quoted me $15,000 for a breast lift and breast augmentation. That was out of the question and the breast lift really scared me.Then 2009 I was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer which left me with only one lung. After fighting cancer and winning the battle I decided it was finally time to get those breasts I had always wanted. I nursed 4 children and they had lost volume and were saggy.
Dr. Yates and I initially spoke on the phone and communicated via emails and pictures he quoted me the cost $4700. I live in Colorado so we traveled to Utah to get the surgery. I was very scared and worried that it would be hard to breath with the extra weight on my chest. I can't even tell a difference!!! Dr Yates and his staff took extra special care of me before, during and after the procedure. I was done in less than an hour. I didn't go under the muscle as I needed the lift that the subglandular placement gives. And wow did it give me a lift. My breasts look amazing. Better than they did at 18!!!! I went shopping 2 hours after the procedure and only took ibuprofen for the pain which wasn't bad at all. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I plan on going back to dr Yates for any future plastic surgery. He is simply amazing. Put all your fears aside because dr Yates is the best of the best!!!!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommend Dr York Yates to all family and friends!!! He is the best!!!

I am wanting to get breast implants. I am currently 5'5 125 lbs and about a 32 C. I had a child so I just want them filled back in! Anyone know about how much the cost is? Even a ball park would be nice!
Congratulations! I just had my enlargement done yesterday. My before pics look very similiar to yours and I am really hoping they look at good as your after pics do! Ill see once all this swelling goes down and they drop.
Hi RF Did Dr Yates do your surgery? Mine still look good and haven't dropped much at all but I went subglandular. Congrats on your new additions!!!

Congratulations on your new breasts...and for conquering the lung cancer! You look fantastic in your photos. You really deserve to have your great results. Glad you had an amazing recovery. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Beautiful!
Thank you so much RoxxySarah. :) I turned 50 in June so it was an awesome birthday present to myself. There is no better time than the present!!!
Aww I'm so happy for you your story is amazing and bless your heart :-) you look really nice take care sweetheart ......