My Journey with Invisalign - Lausanne, Switzerland

Im 25 years old, from Canada. My teeth were fixed...

Im 25 years old, from Canada. My teeth were fixed as a teenager but then I didnt wear my retainer all that much and eventually broke it. My teeth spaced out again so im almost back to square one.

I have gaps between my teeth and want to fix it. Im in swizterland right now and going back to Canada in 6 months so I decided to do this while being here. I hope the
treatment will be finished when I go back so my teeth look perfect.

In a few hours im getting my first tray and the verdict of how long my treatment will last. At first my dentist told me it should last only 4 to 6 months. But reading all the reviews I can see that treatments last longer. If it doesnt finish in less than 6 months ill have to continue this treatment back home.

Im only doing the upper teeth because I have no complexe with the lower one.

So I got my first tray, 1 of 14. I am so glad Im...

So I got my first tray, 1 of 14. I am so glad Im only having 14 which is going to last me 7 months as I have to change the tray every 2 weeks. My next appointment will be in 2 weeks when I get my buttons attached.

When i first put in the tray it was quiet hard to get out and the next morning I got a really bad headache. Now, being day 2, its really much better and I dont realize that i have anything in my mouth.

I was also impressed on how invisible this tray is. None of my friends saw it when i went out today.

I hate taking it out, im afraid for some reason that one of my tooth will come out... -_-

Thats it for now, will give you updated on my journey :)

I got my tray 2 in last week and went home with 2...

I got my tray 2 in last week and went home with 2 months worth of trays. I also got the buttons put in. Im glad i dont have any on my front teeth but I do feel like the tray is more visible with the buttons on.
I felt lost of pain the first day but didnt feel the need to take any medicine.
I cant wait to get to tray 8 as the video showed me that the gap i have would start to close up.